Goodbye For Now!

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

Sohee walked back to her son's room to find no sight of Taeyang,just like she wanted.All her friends and their husbands looked at her then behind her,expecting to see Taeyang walk behind her yet they didn't find him after looking behind her for a couple of seconds.

''Where is--'' Dara was interrupted.

''He's not here nor will he ever be here so don't ask!'' Sohee snapped,surprising everyone with the stern attitude she gave.

''Are you okay?'' Bom looked at her.

''I'm fine!'' Sohee sat down on the chair that was next to her son's bed.

The others all looked at each other,slightly worrying about Taeyang and where he could have gone.They knew that Sohee properly had said something harsh to him like usual,causing them all to sigh before giving each other a nod.

''Sohee we gotta go!'' TOP informed. ''It's quite late as well so I hope you don't mind?''

''It's fine!'' Sohee nodded her head,understanding that they had to go to their jobs tomorrow morning.

''See you later Sohee!'' The others all waved their goodbyes before walking out of the door.

Sohee sighed as she glanced at them leaving before she focused back on her son,determined to be more in control of their life since now she was back to being the bread winner,the one and only sole support that her son had.This time she refused to be swayed or influenced by any horrible past memories that would cause more bad than good.

''Do you guys have any idea as to where he could have went?'' Jiyong looked at the others,who shook their heads.

''Who knows when this problem will finish.'' Daesung sighed.

''We got to find him fast!'' TOP sensed that something could go wrong.

''Let me call him!'' Seungri got his phone out.

''I never heard her snap like that with anyone.'' Dara was still surprised about the way Sohee had snapped at her earlier.

''She's just really tense and stressed.'' Minzy told her not to think too much about it.

''Now that I think about it.....'' CL sighed. ''I don't want to sound negative but maybe it's best for them not to be together.''

''What are you saying?'' The others all looked at her.

''I mean think about it!'' CL tried to explain. ''He's been here for about a couple of months and everyday he's trying hard yet she doesn't really acknowledge it or it's the fact that she doesn't want to open up to him! Maybe he should move on and go to someone else since by the looks of things,it seems obvious that Sohee has definitely moved on!''

''Will they even be together?'' Bom couldn't help but kinda agree with CL. ''I mean it doesn't seem like they should be together! I don't think anything is going to happen especially after all this!''

''Come on girls!'' Daesung spoke. ''It's Sohee and Taeyang hyung! They'll sort things out even though it's taking a bit longer than required!''

''Yeah Daesung's right!'' Jiyong agreed. ''They're bound to be together! They've got so much history!''

''What if it's all just history then?'' CL questioned back. ''They've got history but no present or future! Taeyang oppa has done so much that if he chooses to give up now then I wouldn't be surprised nor would I blame the poor guy!''

''I don't know what's going to happen to them honestly.'' Dara sighed. ''You guys both seem right but we don't know what those two really think!''

''I don't know.'' The others all didn't know what was going to happen to Sohee and Taeyang.

 

Sohee was sleeping on her arms,that were crossed,down on the table when she heard a few sounds coming out of her son,making her to slowly wake up and look at him to see if anything could be the problem.

''Younghee?! Are you okay?'' Sohee looked at her son extremely closely.

''U-Umma.'' Younghee gave her a faint smile.

''My baby!'' Sohee kissed him a few times as tears fell from her eyes. ''What happen to you!?''

''I.....'' Younghee coughed.

Sohee immediately grabbed the glass and filled it with water before giving it to her son to drink.

''Just relax!'' Sohee advised her son to drink the water slowly.

''Thank you.'' Younghee gave her the glass back.

''Younghee what am I hearing from everyone?!'' Sohee frowned at her son. ''You have been skipping lunch.''

''O-Oh......'' Younghee looked down,avoiding his mother's stern gaze.

''Why did you do that?!'' Sohee asked. ''Answer me Younghee.''

''It was cause we were poor.'' Younghee sadly replied. ''I heard it so I decided to save money so that I didn't have to leave school and leave my friends.I don't want to go to a new school and be away from everyone.''

''But to stay hungry and save money like this?'' Sohee shook her head. ''You shouldn't have done that!''

''If I didn't then we would be even more poor.'' Younghee spoke. ''I don't want to be poor!''

''We're not poor!'' Sohee replied. ''We're fine and Younghee you don't have to change your school! You don't have to leave your friends and nothing will happen to you!''

''But I heard.....'' Younghee looked at her.

''Everything's fine! We're not poor!'' Sohee reassured her son.

''Where's Mr.Taeyang?'' Younghee asked,surprising Sohee with the question she didn't want to listen.

''Lie down Younghee.'' Sohee ignored his question,helping her son to lie down on the bed.

''Umma where's Mr.Taeyang?'' Sohee was asked the same question again.

''Don't know anyway would you like some fruits?'' Sohee asked.

''I want to see Mr.Taeyang!'' Younghee demanded.

''We're not going to see him!'' Sohee replied.

''Why?'' Younghee asked.

''When I said we aren't then we aren't!'' Younghee saw his mother's angry glare.

''I want to see him!'' Younghee whined.

''Younghee!'' Sohee sternly raised her voice.

''I want to see him please!'' Younghee was close to tears.

''Don't you want to meet your friends?'' Sohee faked a smile,trying to change the mood of the atmosphere. ''Seungbo and Changri missed you so much! Even the twins,Sanji and Seurin did!''

''I want to see him umma!'' Younghee sadly looked down. ''I want to see him,I want to see my dad!''

Sohee immediately stopped moving when she heard him say that. ''W-What?''

''I want to see Mr.Taeyang!'' Younghee looked at his mother's shocked expression. ''I know he is my dad!''

''H-How?'' Sohee questioned.

''I heard you and him arguing!'' Younghee confessed. ''I heard you say that he's my dad and the fact about we're poor!''

''Oh my god!'' Sohee sighed as she sat down.

''Can I see him!'' Younghee requested.

''You are not going to see that man nor are you going to talk to him or talk about him!'' Sohee angrily pointed her finger at him.

''But why?'' Younghee asked.

''He is a horrible man!'' Sohee angrily replied. ''Because of him,you're like this! He's not a good man and I don't want you to be like him! He's gone! He will never come back into our lives! You hear me?''

''I want to see my dad!'' Younghee demanded back. ''I want to see my dad! I want to see him!''

''Younghee!'' Sohee angrily shouted.

Sohee's anger immediately disappeared when she saw her son crying,making her to his hair as she tried to calm him down.Sohee sighed as she didn't know how to erase the memory of Taeyang from her son's brain,wishing there was a way that she could.

 

Taeyang placed a huge bag on the table,causing all of his friends to look at it before looking back at him.

''What's this?'' TOP raised his eyebrow.

''Money that I have to pay back!'' Taeyang replied. ''There's a full amount of 50,000 won the amount I need to pay you guys back!''

''You already got the money?!'' Jiyong was shocked.

''You raced for it didn't you?'' Seungri asked.

''I had to do what needed to be done!'' Taeyang sat down on the chair. ''This is the last debt I owe you guys!''

''We never expected you to pay us back this quick.'' Daesung commented.

''We wouldn't mind if you needed time to pay us!'' Jiyong agreed. ''You could have taken as much time as you want!''

''And use the money for your and Sohee's future!'' TOP nodded his head.

''What's the point of saving this money when there is no future!'' Taeyang sighed as he stood up and looked out from the window.

''What do you mean?'' The others all looked at him.

''She doesn't want me back in her life anymore!'' Taeyang answered. ''She doesn't want to even see my face! She wants me to leave her forever!''

''As if you're really going to do that!'' Seungri scoffed but then became more aware when Taeyang was not answering him. ''Hyung don't tell me you're really going to do that?!''

''What if I really am going to do it?'' Taeyang asked.

''What the hyung?!'' Seungri was shocked.

''Come on it's you and Sohee we're talking about!'' Jiyong agreed. ''You two are bound to make it work!''

''I've tried everything and it still doesn't affect her!'' Taeyang was tired. ''Maybe it's best to not do this anymore!''

''Sure it takes a bit of time but it's bound to happen at the end!'' TOP encouraged. ''Look at us and our wives! We tried so much and finally in the end it happened!''

''Don't give up now hyung!'' Seungri agreed.

''I gotta go!'' Taeyang wanted to be left alone.

''Where you going?'' Daesung asked.

''Somewhere far!'' Taeyang replied.

''Will you be back?!'' Jiyong questioned.

''Maybe!'' Taeyang wasn't sure. ''If I don't come back then let's meet in another lifetime and stay as the best of friends!''

''What the are you talking about?!'' TOP frowned. ''You aren't going to ruin anything!''

''If you go then promise you'll be back soon!'' Jiyong demanded.

''Let's see if it happens or not!'' Taeyang walked out of the house. ''If I'm meant to come back then I will!''

''Taeyang!'' The others all watched him walk down the lonely path.

The boys were all quite worried for him,seeing their friend quite sad and depressed like this but they had faith that he will work this out and have everything he wished for yet when will that exactly happen?! No one knew the answer to that,not even the people whose situation it was about.


Author=Another update for you all! Let's say about 5 chapters is left then it's all done! We are currently at the middle of our scene,now approaching to our final arc in the story before it's done!