Shopping like crazy!

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

A/N=Hey guys! I'm back! I just needed some time off since I was so nervous for starting college and I was also just so lazy so I couldn't be bothered to update any of my stories xD but I'll try to update more! I will have a lot of homework of course since college is stressful but really fun as well and  I will try to update more and as often as I can! I can almost gurantee to update on the weekends and Wednesdays if I don't have homework since I don't have college on those days and I also have half days on Wednesdays and Thursdays while I only have the morning off on Fridays so I MIGHT update on those days as well if I am not bombarded with homework like I said BUT Tuesdays I have full day at college so I don't think I can update on that day BUT I might have work as well since I am applying for loads of jobs so I might not update like usual BUT I will definitely try my best to update so for now ENJOY :D


Taeyang woke up as he felt a heavy banging effect on his head which he was suffering from hangover of course.

Taeyang:Damn my head feels heavy as !

Taeyang walked around and almost tripped but quickly grabbed the wall for support.He looked around and saw that Sohee had already gone to work.He sighed as he got out of his room to see RiRin already sitting at the sofa.

Taeyang:Hey guys!

CL:Hey oppa! Are you okay?

Seungri:Hyung you seem like you're dizzy!

Taeyang:Hangover!

CL:You were drunk? Why did you drink?

Seungri:Let me guess...Jealously?

Taeyang:SHUT UP!

CL:Oh oppa! Let it go!

Seungri:You'll ruin everything if you continue this!

Taeyang:Tsk!

Taeyang walked over to the bathroom as he rolled his eyes.How could he expect them to know what he was feeling when their life is perfect! A perfect happy family with a handsome cute son....Too perfect to even get a hint of how he was feeling.

 

Daesung quickly entered TOPBOM's house where everyone was and quickly hid behind the guys as he was slightly scared.Everyone weirdly looked at Daesung as they wondered what was up with him.

Jiyong:You okay Dae?

Daesung:NO!

TOP:What's wrong then?

Daesung:Minzy's gone mad!

Bom:Huh? What?

Daesung:She's gone crazy! You know when girls are on their period they get crazy don't they?

Seungri:Yeah they do of course!

Daesung:Yeah so Minzy has gone mad! She's getting angry over little things and she's scaring me!

The door opened wide open as Minzy gave everyone a glare,making everyone to weirdly look at her.

CL:Are you okay Minzy?

Minzy:Do I look ing okay?!

Everyone's eyes went wide open when they heard the youngest one swear at her bestfriend as she gave her a death glare.

Bom:Minzy why are you so angry?

Minzy: I don't ing know!

Daesung:H-Honey you can stop swearing now!

Minzy:No I don't want to! I don't give a damn if anyone hears me swear now! I just feel so ing angry..ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Minzy clenched her fist as she screamed.

TOP:So..so what's making you angry?

Minzy: I don't know! I JUST FEEL SO ANGRY THAT I SWEAR TO GOD I COULD KILL YOU ALL RIGHT NOW ESPECIALLY YOU,DAESUNG!

Daesung:M-Me?! Why me?!

Minzy:DO I LOOK LIKE I ING KNOW WHY?!

Daesung stayed silent as he decided it was best not to speak.

Seungri:So this is how crazy a girl can get when they are on their period!

Minzy:What did you ing say?!

Seungri:Nothing!

Minzy:It better be nothing or else I will kill you!

CL:Seungri shut up!

 

Taeyang looked up at the building,Sohee worked at,as he sighed.He was in a huge dilemma as to if he should go in or not.Of course he missed talking to his sweet wife but he didn't wanted to see what he always saw when he went in...Heechul and her were always together when he visited the place.

Taeyang: I don't even know what to do right now. (Sighs) Oh this! I'm going in!

He sighed as he entered the building while mentally praying that he wouldn't see Heechul and Sohee together.He asked one of the staff member if they had seen Sohee and the person replied that she had gone to the toilet.He smiled as he was happy that Sohee was alone now since Heechul can't obviously go to the toilet with Sohee can he?!

Taeyang:Finally she's alone!

Taeyang happily hummed as he walked his way to the toilet but then he saw a huge crowd near the toilet,which confused him.He made his way to the center of the toilet to see Heechul had his arms around Sohee,who had fainted.

Taeyang:SOHEE?!

Taeyang quickly grabbed Sohee as he was worried sick for her and shaked her to wake her up.

Taeyang:What happened to her?!

Heechul:She was vomiting a lot when she was in the toilet but when she came out,she immediately fainted but I luckly caught her before she could hit the ground.

Taeyang:Fainted?!

Heechul:Sohee looks like she was in a lot of stress today.She couldn't concentrate and she kept feeling dizzy.I think you should take her home.

Taeyang:Sohee-ah! Sohee!

Taeyang quickly grabbed the glass of water and sprinkled her face,which helped Sohee to slowly wake up.

Sohee:Youngbae?

Taeyang:Are you okay? You fainted? You were in stress?

Sohee:Yeah I..I didn't feel so well.

Taeyang:You could have taken the day off!

Sohee:No that's okay..I'll get back to work now.

Taeyang:No you're going home!

Sohee: I can't! I have to finish my projects and files!

Heechul:Sohee-ah I can do them for you! Why don't you just go home and rest!

Sohee:You really will?

Taeyang frowned as he felt hurt that Sohee quickly agreed when Heechul had told her to rest but when he said she should go home,she was stubborn enough to stay at work.

Taeyang:Let's go home already!

Taeyang pulled Sohee out of the office with her handbag on his hand.

Sohee:Youngbae slow down please!

Taeyang:Oh I'm sorry!

Taeyang just wanted to get out of the office as fast as he could since he couldn't stand to be even in a place that Heechul was at.

 

DaraGon both got out of their car as Jiyong parked his car.

Jiyong:Santokki do we really have to shop for the baby now?

Dara:Yes we do!

Jiyong:We don't even know if it's a boy or girl! Can't we do it after we have the baby?

Dara:Of course not! How dare you even suggest something like that about my baby like that!

Jiyong:Correction! OUR baby!

Dara:Yeah whatever! It's not like you're handling this child inside you for the 9 hardest months of my life!

Jiyong:Well I'm handling you for the 9 hardest months of my life aren't I? It's basically the same thing isn't it?

Dara slapped Jiyong's head with her hand as hard as she could,which made Jiyong to glare at her.

Jiyong:OW?! And I thought you were done with the whole mood swings thing!

Dara:Well I am not sure if I am even done with that and even if I am,that doesn't mean I won't hit you when you say something stupid!

Jiyong:Before we go in,please tell me that you aren't going to go crazy and grab everything you want to buy okay.

Dara: I wouldn't do that!

Jiyong:Dara you have to calm down! We don't need everything you see in that store.We'll just buy some things that we NEED not WANT then we're going home!

Dara:Okay okay!

DaraGon entered the store but then....

Dara:OH MY GOD!

Dara happily smiled as she went to the baby's section of the furniture shop.

 

Taeyang looked at his wife,who was lying down on the bed.

Taeyang:Are you sure you don't need anything?

Sohee:Yes I am! Honey what's wrong with you?

Taeyang:Nothing! I just want you to be safe since I'm worried about you.

Sohee:You don't have to be worried! I'm fine.

Taeyang:Obviously I'm worried for you since you're my wife and I love you!

Sohee: I love you too but you don't have to be worried.

Taeyang:You're really troublesome sometimes!

Sohee:You are too! Sometimes I feel like I'm married to a huge kid rather than an adult!

Taeyang:Huh? Funny how I feel the same about you as well!

Sohee childishly stuck her tongue out to Taeyang,who was laughing.

 

Jiyong angrily entered the house while carrying a lot of bags in his hands while Dara quietly closed the door and silently sat down on the sofa.

Jiyong: I hope you are happy!

Dara:Well I won't lie and say I'm not.

Jiyong:I knew taking you out to shop for the baby was a bad idea!

Dara:Come on! I didn't shop a lot!

Jiyong:Didn't shop a lot?! You basically made me spend an amount that I would have gotten for my yearly salary! It was a lot Dara!

Dara:You're over-reacting! It was not cheap,I agree but it wasn't like I made you spend billions!

Jiyong: It was a lot! It was like billions!

Dara: It was LIKE but it wasn't like it WAS!

Jiyong:You're just smart with words sometimes!

Dara:Thank you for the items!

Jiyong:No more shopping!

Dara:What?! NO! We have to shop some more!

Jiyong:What else do you possibly want?

Dara:We need so much more! This shopping was just the start for our baby's items.

Jiyong:No! No more!

Dara:Come on!

Jiyong:No means No Sandara!

Dara:Well it's a yes for me so thank you!

Dara quickly went to the bedroom before Jiyong could speak.

Jiyong:This stubborn girl!


Author=Jiyong trying to handle stubborn Dara but fails,Taeyang takes care of Sohee and Daesung is scared of crazy Minzy.

Any requests anyone has please do tell me as I will make sure to include them :D

I would also like to thank these amazing subscribers that subscribed to this story :)