Yes. I am in a relationship!

sunbae or soulmate

Choiza: "Are you sure we are doing the right thing Sulli? It is so obvious there are hidden cameras that kept on snapping photos of us. i really feel like i am in a drama set."

Sulli:" be patience oppa, it will be over soon. we shall just have our dinner. isnt it great then you can finally have your dinner in an outdoor place like this? imagine artistes always have to hide in closed up function room just to have a meal and to avoid all the stares. i reli like this feeling."

it is true. Sulli really like this feeling, but as she looked at Choiza, she signed deeply in her heart and wished that was Minho oppa. Minho oppa is in japan now.. how would he react when the news flashed over newspaper tomorrow. Sulli breathed deeply as she could not imagine the consequence. but this is the only right thing she has to do now.

goodbye Minho oppa, goodbye FX, goodbye company, goodbye everyone. thank you for all the love. i would actually love to have you all to continue loving me. but i know things will change tomorrow....

Sulli went home and didnt sleep a wink. it is 3am and she turned in her bed, feeling uneasy. this is just the feeling of waiting for death, Sulli murmured. her phone ringed at this juncture.

sulli trembled for dunno watever reason. she hestitate to pick up the call and not sure how long it has ranged. Sulli was just frozen to the ground not knowing what to do.

Victoria: "Sulli ah, pick up the phone. what's wrong with you?" Victoria shouted from across the next room.

"bi... biii... yane eunnie..." Sulli breathed in deeply and picked up her phone.

 

"Yo....bo....Yo...bo..seoyo"

Manager Hyung: "Sulli, what have you done? do you know your scandal is up on the web? i am going to get you in 10 mins, get dressed and come down, we are going to the company."

Sulli: Neh..

Hanging up the phone, Sulli searched for the article and indeed, photos of her and choiza scattered over the web. comments went viral. some fans were upset and some were neutral. some were happy. headline of the article "Sulli in a romance relationship"

Yes... A tear fell from her eyes.. I am now in a relationship... i should be happy. Sulli said as she wiped her tears away. but the tears has seemed to be a flowing tap, and tears just kept on flowing. 

Sulli, don't cry. you made this decision, so you have to stand by it.