Davinchi code?

sunbae or soulmate

 

It was another two months later since the last meet up with Minho. Sulli was informed that she was scheduled to attend Running Man as a guest.

Sulli: “Recording in Jeju? Wahhh.. daebak.  Who am I going with?, thinking that she would probably go with another FX member, just like with Luna the last time.

Manager Oppa: “Siwon and Minho will be going too. So the company van will pick you up first then Minho. Siwon will meet you guys straight at the airport. 6am at lobby tomorrow ok?”

Sulli cannot hide her happiness when he heard Minho’s name. She had earlier received a text from Minho saying he is returning to Seoul today but he didn’t mention that he is also going on the Running Man schedule with her.

 

The company van drove into Shinee’s dorm after picking Sulli up. Sulli is happy as their respective manager oppas will not be accompanying them to Jeju for this schedule since they need to manage other members. KJE just sent a female in-charge to oversee this recording since it was only 3 artistes and not much coordination is required.

Sulli peeped through the window and already saw Minho waiting eagerly at the lobby with his usual back pack, shades, long coat and a cap.

“An Yeong Ha Sae Yo.” Minho greeted the in-charge who was sitting beside the driver before he took a seat beside Sulli and exchanged happy glances with her.

“Long time no see.” Minho spoke softly. Although their manager is not around, he is still cautious.

Sulli snorted: “Oppa, you remembered that we haven’t seen each other for long? Why didn’t you tell me you are also on this schedule?”

Minho : “Ha.. Why do I need to tell you??  It seems like you didn’t tell me too.”

Failing to make Minho apologise to her, Sulli smirked as she took out an aluminium wrapped roll from her bag: “Just too bad, I thought I could share this with you…..”

Minho smelt the fragrance of KIMBAP!!

“Alarsoh… Alarsoh……. is my fault for not telling you. Please forgive me my princess.” Minho surrendered immediately with his trademark bling bling agyeo actions, asking for forgiveness.

“Hahaha, jinjiat neomu kiopta.” Sulli chuckled, pinched his face and offered him a bite.

Minho: “ummmmmm…. Taste great…” He knew the kimbap was bought from the supermarket, yet he still yearned to see the facial expression on Sulli’s face whenever he .

Minho: “This is delicious. Did you make this? So now you can also make kimchi jigae, bibimbap and sangektang for me next time?”

Sulli slumped her shoulders and pouted upon hearing: “Aniyoooooo, I bought it. You jolly well know that I am not a good cook.”

Minho laughed and went closer to Sulli, whispering: “Actuallly…. I know. I would have thought so anyway. The kimbap would not have tasted so nice if you have made it.” and he bite another big portion off the kimbap that Sulli is holding.

Sulli gritted her teeth and hissed at Minho before giving him a hard pinch at his arms for making fun of her. Yet Minho doesn’t feel painful, but enjoys the moments when Sulli is irritated by him.

“Since you are so great, then why not you cook for me?” Minho heard Sulli’s requests but just ignored and started to update on his recent activities.

Minho: “Oh ya … I may be casted for a drama two months later.”

“Wahhh… daebak…..What kind of drama? So you will be busier? Even busier than now?” Sulli pouted.

“Nehhhh…. It is a drama in a school setting. I will be one of the main lead, acting as a student.” Minho continued excitedly.

Seeing the broad smile on Minho’s face, Sulli slapped him on his thigh: “You are really that happy right? So who is the lucky girl this time?” Sulli appeared to be upset and jealous.

“Whei ku dei? I still don’t know who the female lead is, but don’t worry, this is work, I will minimise the female artiste as much as I can.” Minho agyeo again, trying to appease his princess.

Sulli giggled seeing Minho’s serious expression: “Arlasoh, I was just joking. You really think I will be angry? I know is business, I am not the old Sulli anymore…”

“But still the Sulli whom I love.” Minho continued her sentence softly, and held her hands tightly under the cover of the kimbap’s aluminium foil on Sulli’s lap. Sulli gave a sweet smile and they stayed like this till they reached the airport.

 

Siwon was already at the airport and together they board the domestic flight from Seoul to Jeju. As there were also some working crews of Running Man following them, both Minho and Sulli had already switched on their alert mode once they left the company van.

The schedule went on smoothly as usual since it was a fun programme. Minho and Sulli were arranged to different groups and although Minho was frustrated that he didn’t manage to win, he was still happy for Sulli who won the race.

The schedule ended in the late evening after dinner with the Running Man crew. Since there were limited flights that day, they were slated to stay one night in Jeju before they fly back to Seoul the next morning.

“Siwon and Minho will share a twin room. Sulli, you will share the other room with me. We will depart at 7am from the hotel lobby tomorrow. ” The in-charge gave her instructions and passed the room keys to them before she left for another meeting with some sponsors.

Everyone went back to their rooms to rest, and Minho really wished Siwon Hyung is not around at this moment. Sulli’s room is just adjacent to where he is – so near and yet so far.

Siwon: “Minho, you want to shower first?”

“oh… Ken cha na, you go ahead hyung. I will shower after you.” Minho sat on the bed, preparing to text Sulli.

Minho: “Are you preparing to sleep already? Is the in-charge back? Maybe I can pop by your room now?”

Sulli: “An duei… the in charge may come back anytime. Go and sleep. Aren’t you tired?”

Minho: “Aniyo…. I am not tired. I want to see you.”

Sulli: “:):) Oppa, be good, you will see me tomorrow. Cha!”

 

Minho lay on his bed and stared at the ceiling. One minute later, he wrote a note for Siwon to say he is going to do some running and left the room.

Sulli opened the door, thinking that the in-charge had come back but she gasped as she saw Minho standing outside her door.

“Oppa…” Minho just grabbed Sulli’s wrist and ran, didn’t even let Sulli finish her sentence.

Still panting from the run, Sulli started to complain: “Oppa, Where are we now? What are we doing here?” She looked around the surrounding. It was pitched dark and she couldn’t see anything else except for Minho.

Minho shrugged: “I don’t know.. I just ran to where no one is around.”

“What??? Oppa, you are really joking right? Let’s go back quickly in case Eunnie and Siwon Oppa discovered that we are missing.” She pulled Minho along, signalling him to follow her.

Minho refused to barge. He tugged at Sulli’s hand and pulled her into his arms instead: “Can’t we stay like this? Just for a short while?”

Sulli felt the tight hug around her waist and with Minho’s soft pleading, she just could not reject him.

“Alarsohhhh, but just for five more minutes, because I am cold.” Sulli sniffed due to the cold air.  It was then Minho realised that Sulli didn’t have her coat with her.

Minho quickly removed the front buttons on his outer coat and wrapped his coat over Sulli with both his arms, bringing Sulli even closer to his trained body: “Bi ya ne, I didn’t realise you have no time to wear your coat. Warmer now?” Minho asked and hugged her tighter again.

Sulli circled her hands around Minho’s waist as well and she could feel his abs line beneath his thin white t-shirt as she leaned her body against him. “Warm like heater… ” she smiled and continue to bury herself in Minho’s hug.    

Minho: “Sulli…”

Sulli: “Yes?”

Minho: “Kombawa.”

Sulli looked at Minho: “Huh?”

Minho laughed at Sulli’s questioning face: “Aniya.. there is something I want to say, but I don’t want to say now. Let’s wait till when we are back in Seoul.”

Sulli looked at him suspiciously: “Mwo? What do you want to say?” then she yelled: “Bad news?”

Minho giggled at her dramatic expressions: “Aniya…. Not bad news… just wait till when we get back.”

Sulli: “Shiro… I want to know now.” Sulli was actually quite worried what did Minho actually want to say. “Oppa, tell me now if not I will be angry.”

Minho: “I can’t tell you now too, I need you to be with your rabbit plushie before I can tell you.”

Sulli: “Rabbit plushie? Whei? I got it in my room now.”

Minho was surprised: “Mwo….. you…. you have it in your room now?”

Sulli tried to hide her embarrassment: “Why not? I like bringing it around wherever I go. It is mine!”

Minho smiled to himself and started to : “ohhhh ….. So… you bring that rabbit plushie everywhere you go because you treated that as my resemblance? So I belonged to you??”

Sulli can feel her face flushed from embarrassment. “Ok, five minutes is up, I am going back. I don’t want to hear what you want to say anymore.” She started to push Minho away from her.

“Wait!” Minho pulled her back into his arms again. “Ermmm… what I want to say is actually with the rabbit plushie... so it all depends whether you are smart enough to decode the message.” He smirked.

Sulli rolled her eyes: “huh… rabbit plushie….”

“Ka ja, let’s go back. You will know when you know…” Minho prevented her from asking more questions, held her hand and tried to find their way back in the darkness.