thank you oppa

sunbae or soulmate

 

Sulli felt nervous today. She came from her classes for her rapping test. She is totally not confident. She paced up and down in the practice room, trying to get the rhythm and groove right. She kept looking at the piece of lyrics which she has been holding on to since morning till it has become crumpled now.

She was so engrossed till she did not realise that someone has entered the practice room. She continued her pacing and stopped only when she bumped her head against a person’s chest?????

“I am sorry,” Sulli apologise immediately and bow, just to feel a hand on her caressing her head.

“how is it going?” Sulli heard a same deep voice. She looked up and saw Minho.

Sulli: “huh?”

Minho:”How’s your practice going? You are having a test today right?”

Sulli: “ohhhhhh… neh… I am nervous….” And gave a big sigh.

She then felt Minho’s arms around her shoulder, guiding her to the back benches. She widened her eyes and felt butterflies in her stomach.

Sulli’s POV

Why am I feeling more nervous now? Am I still awkward with Minho Oppa? Or it was his arms that made me nervous….. Sulli is confused. Though she has oppas at home, she has never felt such feeling before….

                     

“come, take a break,” Minho offered her water and volunteered to show her how he would have rapped in her place. To Sulli’s surprise, the always serious Minho Oppa rapped in the dorkiest and cuties way, making her fall to the ground in huge laughter.

“You feel more relaxed now?” Minho asked, picked up his bag and prepared to leave.

“Kombawa Oppa,” Sulli really felt better and she is very thankful for Minho’s presence at this point.

Minho walked to the door leaving Sulli to resume her training. Just as he was about to step out, he looked at Sulli and shouted: “Choi Sulli, your fan is looking forward to your performance…  so hwaiting!!!”

Sulli felt really thankful and highly encouraged especially when Minho even sacrificed his training time to teach her, but she has no idea who is the fan that Minho oppa is talking about.

 

Sulli passed her test with flying colours. The teacher was impressed with the improvement Sulli made within such short duration but Sulli knew Minho played a big part here. She knew the internal competition was also taking place in the next dance studio hence she decided to take a peep at how such internal competition are held.

She went into the crowded dance studio, as there was not much space to sit, Sulli can only stand at the back. The next battle is between Shinee and SUJU. Everything was perfect till the last verse. Minho danced the wrong step and bumped into Jong Hyun who is also facing the same direction. It was not a major mistake but obvious enough for everyone including Sulli to notice.

SUJU won the battle of cos with their perfect dance. Sulli saw Jong Hyun Oppa lower his head, speaking to Minho with a serious expression and spotted Minho Oppa’s expression of dejection and apology.

Sulli then heard some other trainees say “strange for Minho to make mistakes, he is always the serious mr perfect when it comes to performing especially when this is an important performance that determine their debut date… is he ok?”

Only Sulli knows… the reason is her….