Time alone 2

sunbae or soulmate

 

“Oppa… you know I can’t cook, why not we just settle at the eatery?” Sulli tug at Minho’s arm and tried to use all her aygeo to persuade him in changing his mind.

 

“Shiro… I just want traditional home cooked meal.” Minho smiled and continued walking.

 

Sulli stood in front of Minho to block his path: “But there is no place I can cook anyway, so why not we settle dinner outside. I will cook for you next time..” and she gave a sheepish smile.

 

“Hahaha.. I knew you will find excuses… jiang..…..” Minho waved a keycard in front of Sulli.

 

“mwo???? Go to Shinee’s dorm??? AN DUEI!!” Sulli screamed at Minho in shock.

 

Minho flicked his fingers at Sulli’s forehead again: “Are you silly? Of cos not. Why would I bring you to our dorm? Or are you the one having weird thoughts?” and he chuckled just thinking about it.

 

 “Ouch… aniya… who is having weird thoughts….. so we are not going to your dorm?” Sulli blushed as she was caught red handed by Minho, but still curiosity is burning in her mind as she wonders where Minho is bringing her.

 

“Aniyo, or do you really want to come to our dorm? I do have the key card to our dorm too.” and he laughed again.

 

 “Ya….. stop laughing at me…. So where are we going?” Sulli jumped on Minho’s back playfully, wrapped her arms around his neck, hoping to get a piggy ride.

 

Minho smiled when Sulli hopped on to his back. He placed his arms to support her legs and shifted her body upward so that he can piggyback her properly.

 

Sulli smiled and tightened her arms around Minho’s neck. She rested her head beside Minho’s: “Oppa… where are we going??” but Minho just remained quiet and kept on walking.

 

After ten minutes, Minho stopped and let Sulli down his back: “We have reached.”

 

“Huh…” Sulli looked around and all she saw in front of her was a cooking school.

 

“Oppa… here? But no one is inside, so how are we going to have cooking class here?” Sulli peered into the glass panel on the door, to check again if there was someone around.

 

At the same time, Minho had already opened the door with the access card: “Ka ja!” and he pulled along Sulli who was still peering through the glass panel.

 

Minho switched on the lights and all Sulli see was a mini kitchen that was used to conduct cooking classes. There were already ingredients laid on the table. Just as Minho said, the ingredients needed for a traditional home cooked meal.

 

“This cooking school belonged to one of my hyung, I borrowed it from him since it is just nearby our shooting place and no one is having classes at night too.” Minho smirked.

 

Sulli looked at Minho in bewilderment: “Oppa, you had it all planned right? Jinjiat daebak!”

 

“Of cos, who am I?….. the ever prepared Choi Minho…” and he gave an embarrassing laugh after praising himself.

 

“Neh!!!! The best and only Choi Minho in the world. So what am I suppose to do? Is there a recipe I can follow?” Sulli started looking around for any possible help she can get since she is in a cooking school.

 

“Aniyo… there is no recipe, just the ingredients on the table.” Minho tried to hide his giggle while he took out the apron from the drawer.

 

Sulli sulked: “Alarsoh… it is really a big price to pay to repay you Oppa…” and she started grumbling under her breath while trying to make sense of what she can do with the ingredients.

 

“I know what I can do, I shall cook the rice first and then fry all other ingredients and make you kimchi fried rice – Choi Sulli’s style.” And she chuckled thinking what a smart and easy way she had thought of.

 

“Whatever you can do, just make sure it is good to eat.” Minho smiled and helped to put on the apron for her.

 

Minho slotted the apron neckline through Sulli’s head and leaned forward to tighten the apron at her back, taking the opportunity to pull her closer to him.

 

“Ya.. what are you doing?” Sulli pouted and looked up at Minho suspiciously.

 

Minho: “Mwo?? I am helping you with the apron… who ask you to eat so much that even my long arms can’t reach your back.”

 

Sulli slapped Minho’s arms and yelled: “Ya.. I am average size for my height.” She stepped nearer to Minho to prove that she is not a big giant: “See, now you can tie the knot easily right? and she turned her head backward to check if Minho is able to tie the knot.

 

As she returned her head to the front, a cheeky Minho has already taken the chance to peck her again on her lips.

 

“hee...Why are you so kypiota?” Minho  caressed her cheeks and quickly walked to the sink to wash the vegetables before Sulli gave him a hard pinch again for pecking her.

 

+++++++++

 

“Oppa… so you just wait here while I fry the vegetables. After the rice is cooked, then we can mix everything together for the fried rice.” Sulli said as she poured some oil into the frying pan.

 

Without for the pan to heat up, Sulli threw in the vegetables that are still dripping wet into the pan. A hot gush of steam emerged and oil started to splatter out from the pan.

 

“Ahhhh..” Sulli let out a scream and dropped the spatula.

 

Minho came dashing over, turned off the fire and checked Sulli’s arms and hands for burns.

 

Sulli looked at Minho’s worried face. His reaction was just the same when she was thrown off her seat in the company car when it made an emergency brake. The incident had happened long ago but her experience of Minho’s care and concern seems like just yesterday.

 

“Ken cha na?” Minho looked at Sulli’s shocked face. “You feel pain?” and he continued to rub her hands with his while checking for any signs of injury.

 

“Glad there isn’t any burns… Come… just give me the apron, I will do the cooking, you take a rest and just wait for the good food.”  Minho once again reached over Sulli’s back to release the knot of her apron.

 

When Minho leaned closer, Sulli placed both her arms around Minho’s neck and gave him a hug: “Bi Ya Ne… for not being able to cook you a proper meal. Kombawa for always taking care of me.”

 

“ken cha na…” Minho patted Sulli’s back and hugged her tightly. “cos you have a boyfriend who can cook, so it is ok.” And he started to giggle. “I didn’t manage to really cook you a proper meal last time when Jong Hyun Hyung and Kibum disturbed us. Now, I shall do you the honour to cook for you again, how’s that?”

 

Sulli looked at Minho and smiled: “Then I want Kimchi jigae and fried rice.”

 

“Alarsoh… Kimchi Jigae and fried rice - Choi Minho’s style.” Minho took the apron from Sulli and began to whip up a good meal.

 

Sulli watched the back view of Minho as he cooked the ingredients step by step, and before realising, the kimchi jigae and fried rice were already laid out in front of her.

 

“WOW…… jinjiat daebak Oppa… you are really a good cook.” And Sulli took out her phone to take a picture with the food. “Oppa… kachi.” And she pulled Minho near her to take a couple picture with the pipping hot dishes.

 

Just as Sulli was about to send the photo to Minho, her phone rang and it was Jong Hyun Oppa who called....