Short meet up at Ilsan

sunbae or soulmate

 

The first few days of 2013 have been happy for Sulli as she was able to see Minho almost everyday.

Today, Krystal and her are seeing Shinee again for the shooting of the Play Etude Drama series for the promotion of their products.

Upon reaching the set, Shinee was already there, doing their make up and styling.

The girls greeted the production crew and Shinee before going to the make up eunnies to do their make up.

Sulli walked past Minho and saw him looking at her in the mirror. She giggled and stuck out her tongue before running after Krystal who had already walked a fair bit ahead.

Minho chuckled upon seeing Sulli’s melong at him.

“Bo Ya? What is so funny?” Onew caught Minho smiling to himself and wanted him to share the funny joke with him too.

“Aniyo…” A flustered Minho denied flatly.

“Minho ah… you are really acting weirdly recently… even hyung cannot understand you now…” Onew continued to nag at Minho. “Are you in love?”

‘cough cough….’ Key, who was seated on the other side of Minho started to cough uncontrollably after choking on his water.

Onew: “Whei yo… Key.. why are you having such reaction, or is it you who is in love?”

‘cough….’ “Yah…. I am busy with my musical, you think I have such time…” and he rolled his eyes at Onew first then Minho.

Minho swallowed his saliva and remained quiet. “shucks….. this is getting rather dangerous if Sulli  and us are going to collaborate the whole year for Etude promotions. It is great that I can see her often, but I don’t know if I can manage to control my feelings and hide it in front of hyungs…” Minho thought to himself and worry about how to continue keeping this matter underwrapped.

Feeling bored, Onew decided to start a new conversation: “Shall we go noraebang later since we don’t have any other schedule after this shooting.”

Key: “Jinjiat? I have not being to noraebang for a long time….. ok for me.”

Taemin: “Me too.”

Onew: “Jong Hyun and Minho, what about you both?”

Jong Hyun: “Count me in.”

Onew: “Kurei, I will ask the girls, if they do not have any schedule after this, they can join us too. Minho, so you coming with us?”

Minho: “Hyung… ermm… I may want to go to the gym… let you know later.”

Onew: “YAH Minho, get a life… why are you always hiding in the gym during free time.... ahhh.... kurei kurei, let me know later.”

Krystal and Sulli came out from their make up room shortly to join Shinee for a briefing by the production director regarding the theme of the drama series.

“Wah… ippuda… really sweettttt…” Jong Hyun gave his praises upon seeing the two girls.

Sulli had her hair punned up and Krystal had hers tied in two plaits. Both their make up were of a pinkish tone, to emphasize the traits of Etude’s products.

Minho’s eyes were just merely locked on Sulli as she stepped out and he would have continued to keep his eyes on her if Key hasn’t nudged him.

Onew: “Krystal and Sulli, we are going to noraebang after today’s shooting. You girls want to join us?”

Krystal: “Fine with me since we don’t have any schedule later. Sulli, let’s go together, we haven’t been to noraebang for a long time.”

Sulli: “Bi Ya Ne, I have planned to go home after the shooting.  Next time? You all enjoy yourselves.”

Onew: “Krystal, join us. We can ask Luna, Amber and Vic along if they are free.”

Krystal: “Alarsoh.. I will help you text the rest.”

+++++++++

The concept of the Etude drama series is that Shinee runs a bakery and Sulli and Krystal are both candidates who are competing to work in the bakery with Shinee depending on their finished products. Sulli’s product is a make up base while Krystal’s is lipsticks.

The shooting of the series went smoothly and the entire shooting was completed before sun sets.

“Thanks for the hard work.” Everyone thanked the crew before proceeding to change out of their outfit.

“Oppa, I will make a move first.” Sulli bidded Shinee goodbye with her eyes only looking at Minho.

Minho: “You are leaving already? Why not you ask Manager Hyung to drop you there?”

Sulli: “Ken Cha Na, I have arranged to meet my mum at Ilsan, and I am running a little late already. Can’t wait for Manager Oppa to come. Got to rush! See you all soon and enjoy noraebang!” Sulli patted Minho’s shoulder before dashing off to hail for a cab.

Onew: “So Minho, are you going to noraebang with us?”

“Aniyo.. I will go to the gym then.” Minho sulked. He thought if Sulli is going, he would have joined the rest to go as well and forsake his gym session. Now that Sulli has left, he would rather go to the gym.

Jong Hyun: “I knew he would choose the gym, boring guy. Hahahaha… Manager Hyung is here, shall we go?”

Key and Taemin: “Ka Ja.”

++++++++++++++++++++++

Manager Hyung dropped Minho at his gym before driving the rest to party at noraebang. Minho changed into his sports attire and started his warm up but it was not long after he started to pack his bag.

Minho left the gym and went back to his dorm to take his car. He fired off the engine immediately and set his GPS location – Ilsan.

++++++++++++

Sulli had met up with her mum at Ilsan and together, they did some grocery shopping before they went back home to prepare dinner for the family.

“Omma… you are cooking so many dishes tonight?” Sulli gasped as she saw the list written on a piece of paper – toppoki, kimchi jigae, kimbap, seafood pancake, which are all Sulli’s favourite food.

“My daughter comes back once in a blue moon, of course I need to cook more to feed my precious daughter right.” Sulli’s mum smiled.

Sulli hugged her mum: “Kombawa Omma.. saranghae.. I will eat a lot later. Hee hee…”

Sulli’s mum: “You better be… your brothers are coming back later too, so quick go set the table while I prepare the food.”

“Alarsoh!” Sulli ran to set the dining table while hugging her pet dog – ‘Bap’ which she hasn’t seen for a long while.

Sulli was having dinner half way when she received a message from Minho: “What are you doing now?”

Sulli replied: “Having dinner with my family now. Are you enjoying at noraebang?”

Minho didn’t want to disturb Sulli’s family time, hence he merely replied: “Give me a call when you are free?”

Sulli wondered why Minho wanted her to call him when he is with the rest of the Shinee members. She was puzzled but continued to eat her dinner anyway.

++++++++++

“Omma.. I really can’t finish the food, can I pack in the containers and bring it back to eat in Seoul?” Sulli pleaded as she is really too full to stuff any more food, yet she didn’t want to let her mum feel that what she has prepared are going to be wasted.

Sulli’s mum: “Alarsoh, I will pack them all for you to be brought back to Seoul later. You are going off at midnight?”

Sulli hugged her mum from the back: “You are the best mum… Neh. I will take a cab at mignight later.... can’t help it as I need to be back for a practice by tomorrow morning.”

Sulli went to the living room and saw that her brothers and dad are watching TV. She took her handphone to her room and started calling Minho.

“Orh…Sulli.” Sulli heard a rather weak voice at the opposite end.

“Oppa… why is your voice like that? Are you sick?” Sulli asked.

“Huh… aniyo.. I am just hungry.” Minho whined at the other end of the phone.

“Huh? Doesn’t noraebang serve food? Wait a minute, why is it so quiet on your end? Or di soh?” Sulli was puzzled.

“I am... in Ilsan…” Minho stammered.

“Bwo?????” Sulli shouted across the phone.

Minho: “Ya… stop screaming into my ears…”

Sulli: “Oppa, what are you doing in Ilsan? Didn’t you go to noraebang with the rest?”

 Minho: “Aniyo… you didn’t go anyway so why should I go….”

Sulli: “and then you followed me to Ilsan?”

Minho: “Aniyo!! I didn’t follow you. I went to the gym first and then decided to go for a spin in my car and I don’t know why I ended up here.”

Sulli giggled. She knew Minho is lying even though she didn’t see his face. It was already way past dinner time and from the time that Minho texted her till now, it was more than 2 plus hours. He must be feeling real hungry now.

“Oppa, I will bring you some food then. Can you come to this address and I will wait for you at the roadside in 20 minutes.” Sulli told Minho her address and quickly packed her bag.

“Omma.. biyane. I need to go off earlier tonight. Something crops up in seoul and I need to be there.” Sulli was apologetic towards her family members that she had to go off early but Minho is starving and she just could not leave him alone.

“Orh… is it serious, I can drive you back to Seoul.” one of her brothers offered.

“Ken Cha Na…. someone from the company happened to be around this area so will be picking me along the way. Kombawa anyway, Oppa.” Sulli declined her brother's goodwill.

Sulli’s brother: “Orh… your manager is coming?”

Sulli: “Aniyo… Oppa, stop asking… is someone you don’t know.”

“Omma, my food.” Sulli signalled for her mum to pass her the bag of food which thankfully she hasn’t manage to finishe, and started to make her way to the roadside.

+++++++++++++++++++

Without waiting for too long, Sulli saw Minho’s car approaching.

“Oppa, I have got some food here. Pai li mogo.” Sulli hopped into the car and offered Minho some kimbap and toppoki.

Sulli: “Why are you so silly? You should have just go and grab some food if you are hungry.”

Minho: “I wish to, but I am alone and I didn’t bring my cap and shades. I can’t possibly go out like this.”

Sulli looked at Minho’s outfit and laughed. He was still in his running pants and windbreaker.

Minho: “Ya.. stop laughing. Don’t you feel touched that I have been waiting for you on an empty stomach.”

“But Oppa, you told me that you went for a spin and got here unknowingly. You mean you were waiting for me?” Sulli asked intentionally and laughed at how a bad liar Minho is.

Minho’s face flushed immediately when his secret is seen through by Sulli. He finished the last bit of kimbap and tried to keep his cool. He helped to keep the container and thanked Sulli for the food without looking at her: “Kombawa for the food.”

Sulli kept her eyes on Minho’s face, feeling amused at how shy he could be sometimes. She kept staring at him till Minho really can’t stand it anymore.

“Wheiiiiiiiiiii… why do you keep staring at me?” Minho still avoided Sulli’s eyes due to the embarrassment.

Sulli giggled even louder. For once, she is able to tease Minho. “Whei?? Why are you so afraid to look at me? Haha..”

“Who said I am afraid?” Feeling challenged, Minho turned to look at Sulli in her eyes with his flaming charismatic eyes.

Sulli stared right at the big round eyes which are just in front of her.

Sulli was still giggling and staring right back at Minho’s competitive staring till she slowy saw that his glaze turned from the challenging stare to a glance full of love. The joking atmosphere earlier has sort of being replaced by a gush of romance in the air. Sulli’s gasped and retreated from Minho’s face immediately but Minho’s strong arm had already pulled her towards him and her lips were once again captured by Minho’s.   

After a deep peck, Minho released his grip on Sulli slowly and finally admitted: “Kurei, I am here to see you, can’t I….. miss you?”

Sulli watched as Minho pouted like a kid in the driver’s seat. She smiled and pinched his cheeks: “Aigoo…. Why is my Minho acting like a kid again?”

“Oppa, I understand your love for me.” and she shyly planted a pretty fast kiss on Minho’s cheeks to bring back his smile.