surprise visit

sunbae or soulmate

Sulli watched helplessly as Minho played with San Yee in his arms. She had no choice but to follow behind closely.  Sulli showed her mum into the practice room where her FX members were taking a break from their practice.

The FX girls greeted Sulli's mum eagerly as they treated her as their own omma too. As the FX girls were busy talking to her mum, Sulli stopped Minho at the door, refusing his entry.

Oppa, this is enough, hand San yee to me and go." Sulli signalled for minho to leave before the eunnies spot him. Sulli opened her arms to carry San Yee over but SAn Yee continued to take side with Minho and refuse to barge.

Minho smirked:" see.. it is not me, San Yee just like to stay with me, right San Yee?" 

"Ya... san yee ah, please, come to noona quickly,  will you?" Sulli was almost begging San Yee, but San Yee just hide his head in Minho's shoulder.

"Haha... wah.. he really doesnt like you that much." Minho laughed loudly which naturally caused Sulli to go forward to cover his mouth with her hand.

"Ya.. I was still thinking where have you been since your mum is here, you are actually with minho..." victoria was already smelling something fishy.

"Oppa, you and sulli actually look like san yee parents if we don't know you."luna teased the both of them from behind, making both of them embarrassed. 

"Eunnie!" Sulli removed her hand from minho's mouth immediately and pouted with a flushed face.

"Oppa wa soh? You are here for practice too?" Krystal asked.

"Neh... jong hyun hyung is hurt so he wont be joining us for the comeback, thats why we are making some changes to our choreography. " minho replied but his focus was all on playing toy cars with san yee.

"Ya, seems like san yee really like oppa, he is not responding to all e pretty noonas here." Amber sulked.

"Aniya, san yee wasnt usually like this.... san yee.... come..." sulli had no choice but to force carry san yee from minho. "San yee, hyungie is busy so let me carry you."

Nonetheless, sulli's strength is limited and her hands wobbled upon grabbing san yee over.

Sulli's mum and the other FX girls gasped in shock.

Luckily, minho was quick enough to grab sulli and san yee together before sulli fell backwards.

"Ken cha na? be careful, you almost fell on your back which is dangerous." Minho's tone was deep and full of concern and minho's hand remained on sulli's back.

Sulli:" kenchana, san yee ken cha na?" 

San yee nodded his head but both sulli and minho checked san yee's limbs to make sure he is fine.

Everyone including sulli mum watched in doubt as minho and sulli were like young parents, showing concern for their kid.

"Erm... sulli, hand me san yee, think it is time for us to leave. If he continued to stay here, none of you will be able to practise."sulli's mum smiled strangely at sulli then minho, as if she had discovered a secret.

Sulli passed san yee to her mum and her mum whispered:"omma alar, have many questions on minho when you next return home." And her mum patted her shoulder before taking her leave. 

 

Sulli stared at her mum with enlarged eyes:"omma..."

Sulli's mum:"ken cha na, dont have to send us down, we know how to get out. Kai gae..."

Sulli sighed quietly in her heart..she really has a lot of explanation to do. She pushed minho out of the practice room:" you too, time to go." 

"Alarsoh.. going now, can't you see? We really look like a family with san yee just now, isnt it?" Minho smiled to himself.

"Not at all.." sulli immediately rebuted, still thinking it is minho's fault that she had to explain to her mum now.

"Whei? You don't like it? Wonder if our kid will be as cute as san yee  or like yoo goon ext time?" Minho giggled. 

"What if it is a girl?" Sulli blurted out unknowingly, making minho giggle harder.

"So you wanted a girl? Haha.. our girl will be cute too, like you." Minho looked at sulli with a teasing face, and it was only then Sulli realised that she should not have even responded.

"Aniya... just forget what I said. I am talking rubbish." Sulli blushed again.

"Ken cha na. I have locked it in my mind... we will have both, a girl and a boy. Haha." minho said as she pinched Sulli's cheeks.

"Oppa, ha ji ma." Sulli giggled and tried to push away minho's hand and she saw the bracelet on his wrist. The bracelet she saw on the internet, the bracelet that is always on minho's wrist... Although Minho had showered her with gifts, there is not a single physical thing they shared in common... no couple items too...

"Oppa.." sulli wanted to ask, she really wanted to know. Yet something in her heart held her back. What if the truth is ugly? Perhaps she should remain status quo since everything seem pretty ok now. 

"Whei?" Minho patted sulli's head to shake her out of her daze. "Whei yo?"

Sulli shook her head though her eyes were always on the bracelet.

"Then I will see you tomorrow." Minho said before entering the lift, and when he saw Sulli's confused face, he just had to laugh and remind Sulli:"skt cf tomorrow."