The heart is mine

sunbae or soulmate

 

Sulli’s original smile on her face disappeared as she saw the fan board with a cross on her picture. Minho noticed that she stopped moving and the fans were taking this chance to rush towards her. He quickly walked over, put his hands around her shoulder and guide her away from the crowd.

Minho: “Don’t worry about the fan. It is not you.” and he continued to look ahead of him with his arms still around Sulli.

Sulli nodded silently.

She has already known that Shinee has a very large and supportive fanbase and not every of their fan can accept that their favourite idol is paired with another girl. All the female artistes who have been paired with Minho previously had received negative comments before too, so it is not unusual for Sulli to also go through the same fate . She fully understands this since she is also in the industry. To say "she understands" is always easy, but the appearance of the anti-fans did affect Sulli quite a fair bit.

 

Fortunately, the atmosphere at the press conference was rather pleasant. Sulli had made good friends with the other co-actors and actresses like Hyun Woo, Kwang Hee and Ji Won and everyone watches the teaser clip happily that was played and laughed over the few scenes which they have recorded. Of course, the highlight of the teaser was definitely the kiss scene between Minho and Sulli.

Reporter: “So Sulli, what is your ideal man type?”

Sulli’s Pov

Sulli sighed… She knew she can’t avoid this question. She saw Minho looking at her from the corner of her eyes but she did not turn her head to look at him. Instead, she looked at Hyun Woo and indicated that he is her kind of ideal man type in the drama.

Reporter: “What about in real life?”

“Mwo????” Sulli smiled shyly thinking of Minho, but she was well aware that if she chose Minho now, she will probably have 10000 anti fans coming after her right away. She breathed in deeply and mouthed: “Kwang Hee Oppa!” which caused everyone to collapse into laughter.

++++++++++++++

After the press conference and on the way back to their dorms:

“You really chose Kwang Hee Hyung cos he is humourous?” Minho gave Sulli an annoyed look, still harping over what she had done earlier.

“Oppa, didn’t you spot your fans around? I really don’t wish to land ourselves in any negative scandal or rumours especially when the first episode is being broadcast today.” Sulli explained. “Anyway you would already know my real answer isn’t it?”

“I don’t know.” Minho replied flatly, refusing to look at Sulli.

Sulli observed that jealous face of his and giggled. She pinched his cheeks lightly: “aigooo…. Jinjiat neomu kypiota.”

Minho pushed her hands away and said sternly: “Don’t touch me. We are not that close and I am not humourous too.”

Sulli chuckled and start her agyeoing: “alarsoh alarsoh… my ideal man type is you. Choi Minho. Happy now?”  and she showed him a heart shape that is formed with both her thumbs and index fingers.

Minho laughed and reached out his handsto grab the heart shape that Sulli had formed with her fingers: “And this heart belongs to me.”

+++++++++++++++++++

News reports on the drama flooded the print and online media the following day and of cos many articles featured the kiss scene between Minho and Sulli’s and their interview on how they feel while working with each other especially on the kiss scene.

Surprisingly, many netizens have positive comments on how good both of them look together, how close both of them seem and how nice is it if they were real couple etc. Nonetheless, there were also a small portion of anti-comments. Either way, the majority of positive comments is still considered a good news for both Minho and Sulli. At least, they can behave like a real couple during the shooting of the drama since they can’t do it openly in real life.

 

Filming for the next few days proceeded as normal. Both Minho and Sulli’s schedule were really packed. Sometimes, both of them may even need to excuse themselves in the middle of the filming to go for other schedules.

With FX’s comeback happening at the same time, Sulli was even more tired everyday from all the running around.

 

Today, Sulli was at the shooting set alone cos Minho has another schedule to attend to. 

Assistant Director: “Minho?? How come you are here? I thought you don’t have any scenes today?” as the Assistant Director saw Minho stepping into the set.

Minho: “huhhhhh…… orh… I was on the way to a schedule, seeing there is still some time, I decided to drop by for a while.” And he smiled sheepishly.

“Oppa, why are you here?” Sulli looked at Minho in surprise after she finished her shoot with Hyun Woo.

Minho pulled her to a corner and secretly handed her a small paper bag. “Take this when you can.”

Sulli: “Mwo? What is this?” She peered into the bag and saw her pink thermo flask. “What have you prepared for me now? Herbal drink again?” she giggled.

“Just drink... You seemed rather weak ever since you fainted that time, better take care of your health and stamina since your come back stage hasn’t ended.” Minho pinched her nose and acted just like a doctor when speaking to her.

Sulli hooked her arms on Minho’s, and looked at him smiling: “Kombawa Oppa. But do you want to bring more tomorrow cos my members are coming to the set.”

Minho: “What??? FX is coming to visit?”

Sulli laughed: “Why are you so nervous? It is not as if you only knew them yesterday.” And she started to drink from the thermo flask.”

Minho: “Aniya, it just feels strange. Every time I see Jong Hyun Hyung now, I will feel a strong gush of guilt overcoming me for not telling them, are you sure your members don’t know anything?”

Sulli continued to drink from the thermo flask: “Oppa, you made honey drink for me?” obviously not listening to what Minho is saying.

Minho: “Ya… are you listening?” he flicked his fingers at Sulli’s forehead.

Sulli: “Yahhhhh!!! I am listening. I didn’t tell anyone, not even my bestie, Krystal.”

++++++++++++++++++

FX came to visit Sulli at the shooting set.

Luna: “Sulli, long time no see. You are always at the set till I think I have not seen you for a while.”

Amber: “Ya, how is shooting? By the way, we saw your kisssssss scene.” And she laughed.

Sulli: “Eunnie…..”

Victoria: “Hahahahhaa… ya, the kiss scene has created a buzz online. Have you seen some comments? Fans were speculating you and Minho are dating.”

Sulli frozed and gave a guilty smile: “Jin Jiat??? That’s great, means our drama is successful, isn’t it?”

Krystal: “So where is our brother in law?” Krystal continued to tease Sulli.

Sulli: “Ya,,,, why are you calling Minho Oppa brother in law?”

Krystal: “ohhhhhh….gotcha….. I didn’t even say it was Minho Oppa.”

The rest of the members laughed while Sulli tried to defend herself in embarrassment.

At this point, Minho and Ji Won had just finished shooting their scene. As usual, Minho and FX members greeted one another and the assistant director suggested for them to take a group picture.

Minho and Sulli were seated in the middle with all the members crowding around, posing for the photo.

Krystal: “Brother in law, you need to sit closer to Sulli.”

Minho stared at Krystal: “Mwo?? Me?”

 

Minho’s POV

Why is Krystal calling me brother in law? Do they already know about us?”

 

Sulli shoot a glare at Krystal and looked at Minho with a fake smile: “She is just joking.” And she continued laughing with Victoria and Amber to cover the awkwardness.

FX bidded their goodbye to the crew after staying for a while. Sulli and Minho finally heaved a sign of relief and when they thought everything was back to normal, Minho received a text from Jong Hyun Hyung:

“Shinee going to the shooting set tomorrow, be on high alert mode.”