Time alone

sunbae or soulmate

 

Luna:"Sulli, so you will not be joining us for a few KJ town concerts due to filming? That's a pity."

Sulli:" Neh Eunnie. Can't help it as the filming schedule is very tight and I can't leave the filming crew to wait for me."

Krystal:" Heard Siwon Oppa and Minho Oppa are not attending the KJ town concert too due to filming."

Sulli:"Neh. Minho Oppa has to stay due to the filming too." and she smiled to herself. Although it is a pity that she can't travel with her members to meet her fans, the thought of being able to spend time with Minho is another source of motivation for her.

+++++++++++++++

Key:"Mwo. ...Minho is not coming with us to KJ town concerts??? Whei?"

Onew:"ya.. Minho needs to stay behind to complete his filming with Sulli."

Key:"mwo!!!!! and Sulli Is not attending the concert too?"

"Daebak for minho then." key muttered under his breath and glanced at Jong hyun who signalled him to control his emotion and keep his volume down.

Minho has always tried to fulfil all his schedules with his group members even though he is very busy, even during his previous filming schedules. Nonetheless, he happily accepted to skip the KJ town concerts and remain in Seoul to rush the filming schedule as someone else is with him this time.

++++++++++

Today, the rest of the KJ family has left for Jakarta for the KJ concert, leaving Sulli and Minho behind to complete a swimming pool scene for the drama.

Minho:"Whei Sulli? You look pale?" Minho saw that Sulli had been staring at the swimiming pool for the longest period of time and felt something is not right.

"Sulli?" Minho nudged her again, seeing that she is still in a daze.

Sulli:"Huh??"

Minho:"What's wrong? I have been calling you. Are you not well?"

"Aniyooo..." Sulli bited her lower lips worriedly. Suddenly she turned towards Minho and ask, "Oppa, you think I can ask the director if I can use a substitute for the swimming pool scene?"

 

Sulli's pov

Sulli knew that she is still a newcomer as an actress and all the more she shouldn't request for anything if the director didn't offer. Nonetheless, she has always been rather afraid of water and the last she went to a pool was like when she was five. Seeing the pool now, she can feel her legs turning soft like jelly, and with the director requesting for her to film a swimming scene, she seriously is not confident of that.

 

Minho looked at sulli's pale face and had already half guessed her worries. He remembered sulli mentioning she seldom swim not because she doesn't know how to, but she had become phobia of water even since her leg cramped and she almost drowned when she was five.

Minho:"Didn't I say I will always be around? Don't worry. I will help you." Minho tried to give Sulli some confidence by patting her back while giving her some advice how she can go about filming the scenes later.

+++++++++++++

In this particular scene, Sulli is supposed to swim around in the water to search for a necklace that was dropped into the pool while Minho plunged into the water to pull her out.

Sulli had to do the first scene first which is to swim around in the water, pretending to find something in the water.

The director knew Sulli's fear of water hence had already allowed her to wear goggles for this scene instead of having her to open her eyes in the water.

Sulli breathed deeply and looked at minho for extra confidence before putting on her googles.

Minho:"Remember what I told you. Just relax and hold your breath while you are in the water. Then try moving your hands and legs slowly."

Sulli nodded her head and entered the water. When the camera started rolling, she submerged in the water totally and started moving like how Minho had taught her to. But the fear in her creeped back and she forgot to hold her breath. Water started to enter her nose and she opened to gasp for breath, but swallowed more water instead. She panicked and wanted to call for help but she kept on sinking.

"Sulli!" Minho dived into the water without waiting for the director to cut the scene upon sensing something is not right. He dived into the pool and swam towards Sulli who was kicking and struggling to keep afloat.

Minho pulled Sulli out of the water immediately for her to breathe and the point when Sulli hit the water surface, she started coughing and wrapped her arms tightly around Minho's neck as if minho was his float.

"Don't let go! Don't let go!" Sulli was screaming at the top of her voice, obviously frightened by the earlier experience.

Minho tightened one arm around her waist and another arm to support her legs in the water:"Ok. i won't let go. You are safe now." and he tried to calm her down while literally carried her across the water to the pool’s ladder. Throughout the entire duration, Sulli’s arms remained tightly wrapped around Minho’s neck.

Sulli climbed up the pool ladder slowly and sat by the pool as Minho quickly wrapped a towel over her dripping wet body. He can still feel her shiver beneath the towel. As he removed her goggles from her eyes, he saw a pair of red puffy eyes, but he is not sure whether it is due to the cholorine pool water or she had been tearing behind the googles.

"Why not I help explain to the director for you to use a substitute? Don't force yourself." Minho stood up to walk towards the director after seeing how pale Sulli has become, but stopped when he felt a pull at his hands.

Sulli:"Ken cha na. I am ok oppa. Let me try one more time." and she slowly picked herself up preparing to enter the water again.

Minho: "Then I will enter the water with you."

Before sulli can react, Minho has already dived into the water. He returned to the water surface and shouted across to the filming crew: "Kam Dong Nim, I will just stay at this corner of the water to make sure that Sulli is ok for the scene."

Sulli entered the water to prepare and Minho came swimming over to guide her once again:"Just keep your eyes on me later if you are afraid. If you can't continue, give me a hand signal and I will pull you out, alarji? " and he patted her head to encourage her.

Sulli nodded and tried once again. She kept her eyes on Minho who was at the other corner of the pool, hoping to remain calm. She submerged again when the camera rolled, with her eyes still on Minho. In the water, she observed that Minho started moving around vigorously and was wondering what he is trying to do.

She kept her eyes on Minho holding her breath. His actions seemed familiar and Sulli smiled shortly after realizing that Minho was doing her electric shock chorus dance in the water. She giggled in the water and started to follow what Minho was doing…

 

"Cut! Ok. Next scene."

Both Minho and Sulli returned to the water surface and looked at each other laughing.

Minho: “That was fun, wasn’t it?” as he swim towards Sulli to give her a hi-five. “You have done it.”

Sulli laughed: “hahahha… that was interesting, trust you to come up with that idea… kombawa Oppa. If not, I don't know if I can continue.”

Minho: “Just treat me to nice food after the shooting if you want to thank me.”

Sulli: “Huhhh? Dinner?”

“Don’t you remember the whole KJ family is in Jarkata for concert, all the managers have followed them there too, so no one is with us today. we have to settle our own dinner.” Minho climbed out from the pool and offered his hands to Sulli.

“Jinjiat? Not even your manager is around? Wahhhh.. daebak! Ku rei, I will treat you to nice food later.” Sulli smiled and took Minho’s hand who pulled her out of the pool easily.

++++++++++++++++++

“Thanks for the hard work.” Both Minho and Sulli bidded the crew goodbye after the day’s shoot.

Sulli pulled Minho aside and whispered: “Oppa, I will wait for you one street down the road.”

Minho: “Mwo? Why aren’t we going together?”

“Ya… better not let the crew see us leaving together, isn’t it?” it was Sulli’s turn to flick her fingers on Minho’s forehead this time.

“Ouch.. alarsoh.. one street down the road shall be.” Minho helplessly rubbed his forehead and agreed.


“Kai kae Oppa. I am going off.” Sulli bidded goodbye to Minho loudly so that the crew can hear before she left.

++++++++++++

“Sulli, or di soh? I don’t see you at all.” Minho was searching around for someone familiar but there isn’t.

Sulli: “Huh… I am just down the street. You just keep on walking and you will see me.”

Minho: “Carry on walking? I have been walking for as long as I can remember and there is no one in sight…. This seems like a dead town…”

Minho stopped in his steps as a pair of hands suddenly covered his eyes from behind: “Ya… choi sulli, stop playing..” and he peeled her hands off his eyes and turned around to see a giggling Sulli.

“Whei??? Isn’t that fun… so unromantic of you to dismiss the atmosphere again.” Sulli pouted and pulled her hand out from Minho’s grip who responded immediately with a tight pull as he pulled Sulli into his arms.

“Biyane… you know I am not a super romantic guy who understands all these things. Will a hug be enough to dismiss your anger? Or a kiss is better? Or both?” as he tightened his arms around her waist and kiss her lips.

Sulli smiled and returned his kiss. “Oppa, I haven’t even chosen, how can you just give me both?”

Minho smiled and offered: “or do you want to choose again? Hug or Kiss, or both?” and he hugged her again and descended to her lips for a second kiss before she can choose again.

Sulli giggled and pushed Minho slightly: “Ya… we are supposed to have dinner!”

Minho wrapped his arms around Sulli’s shoulder: “Alarsoh.. so what are we having?”

Sulli: “What do you want to have? BBQ meat? Soup? Noodles?”

Minho: “shiro.. I want to eat self cooked traditional Korean meal.” And he winked at Sulli.

Sulli widened her eyes: “Mwo???? You are not asking me to cook for you??? are you??”