I will be here no matter what happened

sunbae or soulmate

As scheduled, Shinee arrived at the set the next morning. Minho was already waiting at the roadside for s' arrival.

onew:" long time no see minho. filming must be hard."

the rest of the members got off the van one by one and minho caught jong hyun shooting him a glance before he got down, trying to hint to him that there is an official video camera man recording their visit to the set.     

minho:"long time no see... wah I really miss seeing you all suddenly. let me bring you around to see the filming."

taemin:" sulli or di Soh?" minho:"she is shooting her scene with hyun woo now. I will bring you all there now."   

sulli was shooting a scene with hyun woo where she fell from a bike and will land on hyun woo. As the scene was in the midst of filming, minho had asked the members to keep their volume down.

taemin:" hyung,  look at them. they look like a couple huh." pointing to sulli and hyun woo, with onew nodding in agreement. although taemin and onew were whispering, minho was still able to catch almost 80% of the conversation.

An obvious frown showed on his face and it was noticed by key who was standing just beside him.

key:"Whei? ? it is just a casual comment by taemin. why are you frowning?"

minho snapped at key:"mwo?? when did I frown? "

key was rather pissed by minho's sudden snapping:" what's wrong with you? do you need to snap at me when it is not my fault." and he walked away from him to find sulli who just ended her first shoot.

"oppas, wa so?" Sulli greeted her Shinee oppas and smiled nervously at jong hyun who gave her a cheeky smile. key has always been quite close to sulli and he went forward to give her a hug while minho introduced hyun woo to the other members.

key: "sulli, how are you? tired from filming?" sulli:"neh oppa. is tough. I am so tired everyday till I can faint anytime." and she smiled.

key:"ya. you must take care of yourself and drink more fluid to keep hydrated in this warm weather."

sulli:" yes sir. I will drink my power fluid now." and she took out her pink themo flask.

key:"is that your thermo flask?"

sulli looked at key, whose eyes were fixed on her themo flask:"this? neh, is a special edition and I was one of the 10 people in Seoul who has this. ippuda isn't it?" and she waved the flask in front of key.

key's pov

He knew he has seen this thermo flask before. it was the same flask which minho was so secretive about previously when he was sick. Key tried to piece together all the picture: minho always busy with his phone and his stammering when being questioned about the flask and scarf.... The night when they had supper, he saw Sulli's hands around minho shoulder but he thought they were just playing a fool and didn't bother much.....the frown  on minho face just now???? omo. .. don't tell me....

key pulled sulli to a corner, wanting to ask her more questions, not knowing that minho had already spotted them and was following closely behind.

sulli looked at key strangely:"oppa, Wat's wrong?"

key:"sulli... are you... Erm...kind of... in a relationship with minho?"

Sulli didn't expect this question and gasped immediately:"oppa.... why did you say so? hahaha.. we are in a relationship in the drama. haha. does that count?" and she looked away.

key:" sulli... i saw your limited edition pink thermo flask before,  and the flask was with minho.... you came to look after him when he was sick isn't it..?"

sulli was stunned till she don't know what she can say. she can feel her voice shaking:"oppa.. I..I...."

"neh... we are together... biyane kibum, for keeping this from you." minho stepped into their conversation and stood beside sulli.

sulli eyes widened and looked at minho with a worried face.

sulli:"biyane key oppa...." she felt bad again for keeping this from everyone. she really wished she could share this as a happy news with everyone but in reality, she just can't.

key:" yaaaaaaaaa!! what is this? sulli, are you joking? keeping it from me and I ended up like a scapegoat when your boyfriend is jealous?"

"huh? oppa, what are you talking about?" sulli asked in confusion.

" ya!!! he snapped at me just now when seeing you and hyun woo having close skinship. " key pointed at Minho, obviously still angry with minho for snapping at him earlier.

sulli looked at minho in surprise:"oppa! what have you done?"

"kibum....you are not that petty one right? actually I wasn't angry... I was just.... practising.. for my role.." Minho put his arms around key to massage his shoulders to appease him.

"Don't act close with me, I will still tell the rest about your relationship." key threatened.

"aniya. please kibum. you won't want to hurt sulli too. jong hyun hyung had also promised he will help us." minho pleaded.

"what... jong hyun hyung knew too??? and he agreed to help???? omo. ..." key looked at sulli whose eyes are almost b with tears.

key:"alarsoh, alarsoh...I will not tell anyone, I am just doing it for sulli."

minho wrapped his arms around key and brimmed with happiness:"kombawa kibum."

and at the same time they heard Onew hyung calling for them to gather for a photo shoot.

Sulli felt awkward and couldn't raise her eyes to meet jong hyun's nor key's. she quickly finished the Photoshoot and resumed her shooting with Hyun Woo while minho stayed with shinee to record a short interview.

during the interview, all the members gave their supporting words for the drama and Minho, except for Key who remained quiet standing at the back, deep in thoughts.

Minho placed his arms around key and pushed him forward so that he could be taken in the  camera framing with the other members. key:"ya, why did you push me?" giving an annoyed face, as his anger has not disappeared from earlier. minho merely gave a weak smile to overcome the awkwardNess since the camera is still recording and he continued to share how much he missed s during the short duration.

Before the members left the set, jong hyun led onew and taemin to silently cheer for sulli while minho went over to key again. "kombawa kibum. and I really mean it. thanks for doing this for sulli even if it is not for me." minho sincerely reached out his hands to key.

being key, he got over things easily especially when the other party relented. he knew for such a strong character like minho to soften his attitude, sulli must have meant a lot and is really important to him. 

key:" I gek simida! for you and sulli, will that do?" and he reached out his hand to shake minho's. Both smiled and their friendship seemed to scale up another level.

-------------

End of the day's shooting in the break area, minho and sulli were waiting for manager hyung to fetch them back to the dorm: Sulli just removed her light make up and she came to find MInho who was still changing out from his kang tae jun outfit.

Sulli knocked on the door and whispered:" OPpa, is key oppa ok? do you think he is still angry with me? I didn't even dare to text him now." and she leaned against the changing room door, letting out a Huge sigh.

"ahhhhhh" unexpectedly, the latch to lock the changing room door gave way under sulli's weight. she fell backwards as the door to the changing room swung backwards.

minho was shocked to see the door swinging open. luckily he had already changed his pants and just yet to put on his polo tee. but now he was even more shocked to see sulli falling into the changing room. he quickly used his arms to hold her waist to prevent her from falling further to the ground. he then pulled her back to her standing position before he used his teacher minho's tone to lecture sulli:"what are you doing? are you playing with the door?"

"Aniya, I was just standing there and the door gave way and...." she stopped and looked at the half minho, his well defined abs and muscular veins. she gulped. "ya.... why are you not wearing anything?" sulli recovered from her oogling and she covered her eyes with both her hands.

minho laughed at her flushed face and reaction:"hello, I am wearing my pants. what do you mean by not wearing anything? and whose fault is it that I am half now?" sulli peeped between her fingers:"whatever.... just wear your clothes now..." and she started to walk out of the changing room.

still giggling, minho grabbed Sulli back into the changing room, pinned her against the wall, closed the door behind them and latched the door carefully. "Shiro, I don't wish to wear my top now" and he pulled sulli closer to him for a hug.

sulli froze.  the closest contact which she had with minho was when he hugged her in the cold at jeju but there is still a t-shirt in between them. now she is practically stuck to his bare body.

"oppa, this is a changing room.." and she tried to push him away. but when her hands touched his bare body, she held back her hands in shyness, giving minho more chances to hug her tighter.

she remained frozen in his arms for a while, enjoying the warmth of his body. but when she felt him releasing his grip on her waist, she was actually now the one who wrapped her arms around his neck, refusing to let go:"oppa.... just one more minute?"

she felt minho hugging her tighter. she rested her chin on his shoulder, and started tearing for no whatsoever reason. minho held her tighter but felt droplets of water falling on his shoulder.

He tightened his grip on sulli again and in a very soft voice, he whispered into his right ear:"whei? you crying?"

sulli shook her head:" I don't know. I just feel like crying so I cried." minho patted her back:"ok, cry all you want now cos I am here." she hugged minho back tightly and weep, burying her face in his bare shoulder.

after 10 mins, minho pulled her face to meet his: "don't cry anymore. if you cry cos of me, I will rather be the one crying." and he kissed away all the tears on her face. "remember I am always here no matter what happen. "