Minho is Ours

sunbae or soulmate

 

“SULLI!” It is no doubt Minho had been trained well in Dream Team as he was quick enough to support Sulli with his arms before she collapsed on to the hard ground. Instinctively, he carried her in his arms and dashed to where the rest area is, with the crew members crowding around to check on Sulli.

“Sulli?” Minho’s voice was shaking from the shock. He should have asked her to stop the filming earlier. He used a warm towel to wrap her shoulder and used another towel to dry her hair, face and hands. He shook her again. “Sulli?”

Sulli opened her eyes slowly but she is just too weak to say anything. She looked at Minho who continued to ask if she was ok. Sulli cannot remember whether she has answered his question. She just felt her eyelids getting heavier and heavier, and before she knew it, she found herself waking up on Minho’s lap.

 

“Oppaaaa?” she called out softly as she saw Minho’s eyes peering at her from above.

“Sulli, you are awake? Ken Cha Na?” Minho put his palms on her forehead to feel the temperature.

“Seems like there is still a slight fever.” And he quickly placed another ice cold towel on Sulli’s forehead.

“Oppa, where are we? Has filming ended?” Sulli asked, seeing that Minho is still in his Kang Tae Jun’s outfit.

“Don’t worry, filming has ended. Thankfully you are not required to be in the last scene, so we wrapped the filming earlier after you fainted. Manager doesn’t allow me to bring you back to Shinee’s dorm nor your own dorm without him around, hence he asked me to bring you back to the company and wait for them to come back. Bi Ya Ne, have to make you rest on the sofa.” Minho felt apologetic that his Princess has to sleep on a sofa when she is not feeling well.

Sulli glanced at the surroundings that brought back loads of memory: “Oppa, you remember this room?” She smiled and looked up at Minho.

Minho smiled: “Whei… This seems like your first aid room, isn’t it?” and he recalled the first time they met. It was also in this particular room. Sulli lost consciousness after being hit by a door due to his strong push.

He remembered seeing her lying on the sofa too. Everything seems the same, but what is different now is that their relationship is no longer just sunbae and hoobae and Sulli is no longer the little girl lying alone on the sofa but a pretty young lady who is lying on his lap now.

 

Sulli smiled weakly and pouted: “Why do I always lose consciousness when you are around?”

Minho giggled: “Are you blaming me now? You should be honoured that I am always around to look after you.”

Sulli sat up on the sofa slowly and looked at Minho: “Ya Oppa… can’t you just say something sweeter?” She passed the wet towel back to Minho and leaned back on the sofa folding her arms and pouting her lips in annoyance.

Minho: “Wahhh… such fiery reaction, so wuri princess is well now?”

Sulli glared at him: “Ku Rei, I am so well that I can even punch you now.” And she raised her arms wanting to give his abs a punch, but her hand was stopped by Minho’s strong grip.

Sulli looked at Minho who was staring back in her eyes and felt her heart beating faster again. Minho leaned forward and she slumped backward to the sofa. His face is so near to hers again.

Her face became warm, not knowing if it is due to her fever or Minho. Minho’s eyes continued to fix on her, as if he wanted to look through her … She swallowed her saliva and looked away to avoid having a heart attack. She bited her lips nervously: “mwo…  I am still a patient… let go of me.”

Surprisingly, Sulli felt the grip on her hand loosen slowly. "So he actually didn't want to kiss me...hmphf..." She thought 

 

Minho released his grip on Sulli’s hand and giggled upon seeing the immediate disappointment on her face.

Sulli began to stamp her feet: “Ya…Why did you have to release…” and before she could finished her words, Minho had covered with a kiss. 

Sulli closed her eyes and responded to Minho’s deep kiss. Minho kissed her on the nose and forehead before he looked at her again. “Is this sweet enough?” Minho asked and put his arms around Sulli’s shoulder, pulling her closer to him.  

Sulli rested her head on Minho’s chest and listened to the pumping of his heart. She is glad that he has come into her life; she is happy that he has become her pillar of support and comfort; and she is blessed that he is CHOI MINHO.

“Whei? Still not happy with me?” Minho poked a finger at Sulli’s waist to tickle her when he heard no response from her.

Sulli giggled while still lying in his arms: “Oppa, you want to hear a secret?”

Minho lowered his head  to look at Sulli in his arms: “Huh… mwo?” giving a puzzled face.

“Saranghae.” Sulli smiled, lifted her head up and returned Minho with a kiss on his lips. She felt his arms tightened around her waist and both their hearts seem to be beating at the same tempo at this point.

+++++++++++

Sulli finally returned to her dorm where her members were already back.

“Sulli, heard you fainted at the set? You ok?” Victoria went over to give her a hug.

“Eunnie, ken cha na, I was just tired. I should be ok. I need to rush for another scene before the press conference tomorrow afternoon so can you wake me up at 4am?”

Victoria: “Mwo…. 4am? Now is already 1am, how can you be well if you merely rest for 3 hours?

Sulli: “I will go sleep now.” She took off her coat and passed it to Victoria. “Eunnie, can you hang it up for me please?”

Sulli was about to sink into her bed when Victoria came into the room again.

“Eunnie, whei yo?” Sulli asked as she sat up in her bed.

Victoria: “I found this in the pocket of your coat.”

She took over the two packets of herbal drinks which Victoria passed her, feeling puzzled. She paused… and then checked her phone immediately.

"1 new message from Rabbit’s Owner: ‘Remember to drink the herbal drink I gave you. muacks. See you in a few hours’ time'."

“Are you ok?” Victoria asked, wondering if Sulli was too sick when she saw her give a silly smile while looking at the phone message and herbal drink.

Sulli shook her head: “Aniya” as she tore open a packet of herbal drink and gulp it down.

++++++++++++

4.30am: As usual, manager came over to fetch Sulli and Minho for their shooting schedule. Upon reaching the set, the crew immediately came to show their concern for Sulli.

Director: “Sulli, feeling better today?”

Sulli: “Neh Kang dong Nim, bi ya ne for causing everyone inconvenience yesterday.” And she bowed at everyone as a form of apology.

Director smiled: “Ken cha na, we are ok, I think it was Minho who suffered the most.” And he laughed.

Crew: “Neh…..You should have seen how fast Minho shi reacted when you fainted and he was the one who carry you all the way to the rest area yesterday. It is great to see both of you are really that close.”

Sulli smiled nervously and turned to look at Minho, whose face was already flushed from embarrassment.

Sulli smiled: “Neh.. Minho Oppa is nice and takes care of everyone, which is why our KJ family members are all pretty close to one another.” She tried to say something generic to let others think that Minho behaves like this quite normally in all other times too.

Director: “Good.. The teasers of the drama had been released for about one week and it had been rather positive.  I hope to see more chemistry from both of you in future shooting then. Come, let finish this scene quickly as we all have a press conference to attend later. ”

+++++++++++

Manger came over again in the afternoon to fetch Minho and Sulli to the press conference area.

In the company van:

“Pssss……Oppa..” Sulli tried to catch Minho’s attention.

“Whei?” Minho mouthed the word at her.

“Why did you carry me yesterday? What if the crew start spreading rumours?” Sulli hissed.

“Ya… you fainted of course I have to carry you, can't be I dragged you back to the rest area right? You are so full of energy today huh, still dare to hiss at me?” Minho peered at her and laughed.

“Of course, I drank the herbal …” Sulli stopped talking as she saw Minho smirk, waiting for her to finish her sentence.

She stopped and turned her head to the windows.

“Whei…  why did you stop? What herbal?” Minho nudged her, wanting her to acknowledge the herbal drinks though he obviously knew Sulli had drank what he gave her.

“Mola..” She giggled but still keeping her head towards the windows.

At this point, the van has driven into the alighting area for the press conference. Many fans were already standing outside the entrance, waiting for their idols with their fan boards and gifts.

Minho stepped out of the van first and girls were screaming their hearts out for him. Sulli followed closely behind, and another round of screams engulfed both of them, but that didn’t prevent Minho and Sulli to notice one particular fan board with the words “Minho is ours!” And there was a big cross on Sulli’s name.