Resealed and revalidated

sunbae or soulmate

 

There is no denial they are truly soulmates. Ever since Minho and Sulli knew that both were equally affected if they see the other one with another idol of the opposite , they did try as much as possible to avoid any possible contact with the other idol members.

Minho will give really vague answers when Shinee’s members were being asked of their ideal girl on screen. While other members can easily name some of the stars whom they see as their ideal style, Minho is always the one who will only describe the ideal characteristics that obviously matched Sulli.

Sulli was also placed on some variety shows where she needed to couple with other male idols, but she is always very cautious and if it is not necessary, she will just avoid any skinship or close contact with them. Even when she was being asked of her first love on screen now, she is not the teary-eyed Sulli anymore. She shared about a lift incident where her first love happened as she felt in love with a security guard who protected her… and of cos only she and Minho knew who this security guard was.

 

With both their groups at the peak of their career, the time that Minho and Sulli can see each other become shorter. Shinee has to prepare for entry into the Japan market which means they will be stationed in Japan most of the time while FX remained in Seoul for their usual activities. Even when there were chances when both Shinee and FX got to be in the same CF or attend the same event or variety shows, they cannot expressed how much they missed each other since there were others who are around too.

Though they miss each other deeply, they stood by their commitment and never ever once meet outside alone, not even for a meal. They are always careful even when they are in the company. Even when it comes to special occasions like birthdays and Valentine’s Day, they merely exchanged sms wishes and not gifts since the last rabbit-shaped cookie gift incident had been terrifying enough.

Perhaps this is also the reason why their special relationship was able to keep under wrapped till now. Both are not particular whether this relationship is official or not anymore. They are contented knowing they are in each other’s heart. They are comfortable with the current state and most importantly, they wanted to remain this way.

 

Minho was at the airport yet again, preparing to leave for Japan. This time, his stay in Japan will be longer as compared to the usual one, so he thought he wanted to sms Sulli, just to let her know.

Minho: “Princess,  I am at the airport, going to Japan soon. Will not be back in Seoul for quite a while. What are you doing now?” 

Sulli: “Arlasoh Oppa, do take care and good luck with your Japan’s activities. I am having lunch with Hee Chul Oppa now. “

 

Minho’s POV

Hee Chul again? Minho is also close to the SUJU hyungs including Hee Chul, and he did notice that Hee Chul had showed his special liking for Sulli. He looked out for her and was never afraid to show his affections for Sulli even in front of the other SUJU members. Although everyone sees this as a normal Oppa-Dong Seng relationship, Minho can’t help but still feel jealous when he heard them eating lunch together.

 

The exchange of sms continues

Minho: “Did you forget about your yellow card?”

“Neh, I have forgotten about that card. The seal and the card had expired.” Sulli replied Minho’s sms with the intention to .

Minho:  LLLLLLL

Sulli giggled at the string of sad faces: “ J Alarsoh… I have to sing with Hee Chul Oppa for their concert so we are discussing the details now. Is business…”

Minho: “sigh.. why are you always having collaboration with others except me.. Alarsoh… will miss you… work hard and hwaiting! I will only see you during KJ Town second world tour then.”

Sulli: “neh.. will miss you too Oppa, hwaiting”

 

Fortunately for Minho and Sulli, they are involved in the KJ Town World Tour concert so they will meet each other every two to three months. Other than having the show in Seoul, they also need to travel to LA, Tokyo, Shanghai, Paris etc.

 

Today, KJE artistes appeared at Seoul International Airport to board their flight bound for LA for their first show of the tour. As usual, the artistes were seated with their members.

 

Sulli took a two seater with Victoria sitting at the window seat and her at the aisle. Luna and Krystal were seated in front of them. Amber did not join as she was still recovering from a foot injury. Together with FX in the same plane section were her SNSD Eunnies. Shinee, TVSQ and SUJUs were all in the other section of the plane, behind them.

Minho sat with Jong Hyun on a two seater as well, with Jong Hyun at the window and he himself at the aisle. Onew, Key and Taemin were seated next to him in the center row.

The flight to LA is a long haul flight. Minho knew s will definitely sleep once they board the plane as they had been deprived of rest for a long while. He stared at the seat belt sign, wondering when it could be switched off.

“Aren’t you sleeping?” Jong Hyun was surprised to see Minho still awake. Onew, Key and Taemin were already in their la la land.

“erm… I want to go to the restroom first. Hyung, aren’t you resting?” He noticed his hyung was busy, reading something off his phone. “What are you reading?”

“Nothing.” He covered his phone with his hand. “I am going to rest now. See you in LA, Minho.” He covered his eyes with an eye shade and turned his body towards the window.

 

The seat belt sign switched off after the plane went on auto pilot mode.

Minho checked his surrounding to make sure everyone is sleeping, and got up from his seat towards the restroom. He didn’t stop at the restroom instead, but went past it to the front section of the plane.

Seeing the rest of her eunnies drifting into dreamland, Sulli decided to rest as well since this is going to be a really long flight. She thought of going over to find Minho but threw away the thought since she remembered that all the Oppas will be there as well.

She closed her eyes and drifted to dreamland.

 

Minho stood at the passageway leading to the front section of the plane. All the lights in the plane were already dimmed off for the passengers to rest. He scouted around and saw that everyone is sleeping with an eye shade covering their eyes.

“20B” Minho found the seat quickly and saw Sulli sleeping. He squatted beside her seat and looked at her slightly opened mouth.

“She looked so cute even when she is sleeping.” He thought to himself and giggled.

Minho bent forward to Sulli and whispered in her ears: “Sulli.. Princess Sulli… I nor na…”. He shook her shoulder slightly to wake his sleeping beauty up.

Sulli opened her eyes slowly and cringed her face, wondering why the air stewardess is waking her up. She let out a “huh?” and then felt a hand covering immediately. Sulli woke up right away in shock and saw it was actually Minho’s hand. He was squatting beside her and mouthing her to keep quiet.

Sulli peered over at Victoria who was still sleeping. She bent her head down towards Minho and whispered worriedly: “whei? Oppa, why are you here?”

Minho was amused with her worried expression and whispered smilingly: “To see you, pabo.”

The worry on Sulli’s face slowly transformed into a smile. She caressed Minho’s cheeks and smiled sweetly. “Alarsoh. Go back quickly now.”

Minho pouted like a kid and looked at Sulli with unwillingness in his eyes. She puffed her face and pouted as well, trying to coax Minho to return to his seat quickly, afraid that any of the eunnies will notice his presence.

Taking the opportunity, Minho launched a surprise kiss on Sulli’s pouted lips. It wasn’t just a quick peck this time. It was a deep kiss.

Sulli frozed with her body still bending forward and the kiss seem to continue for a long time, as if trying to make up for all the time they have been missing each other. He placed a small rabbit plushie and a small box in Sulli’s hand and whispered: “The expired seal has renewed its validity. The lips are still mine.” He smirked and stood up to walk back to his seat.

It was a limited edition perfume that was only available in Japan. Sulli smiled as she looked at the box in her hand. She hugged the rabbit soft toy and felt the sweetest she had never experienced before.