songsaenim in the house

sunbae or soulmate

‘Oppa… In the end I didn’t manage to do the scuba diving after all.’ Minho looked at the message that was sent over in a minute ago and started to get worried.

He pressed a button on his keypad for quick dial to Sulli’s phone and heard a lethargic voice on the other end.

“Oppa, otokae… I cannot complete my task at all. I am just afraid of everything.” Sulli’s voice is clearly upset.

“kenchana, you will definitely do it next time, don’t force yourself if you are uncomfortable. Why not I bring you to diving next time, then I will hold you like how I did when we film the drama in the pool?” Minho can still recall Sulli’s pale face when she was supposed to do the pool scene and that’s was the time when they got even closer together as Sulli puts all her trust on Minho. That was also the time when Minho felt he has the responsibility to protect this vulnerable princess forever.

“Kenchana!!!” Minho screamed into his phone, hearing no responses from Sulli.

“Kenchana, kenchana, kenchana” Minho started to chant like a fan till Sulli cannot help but to laugh “Alarsoh, my fan boy, alarsoh, alarsoh, alarsoh.”

“Sulli ah, why are you on your phone again? Come, we have to begin our shooting now.” Victoria just sounded like a mum throughout the whole New Zealand trip.

“Oppa, you heard Vic Omma… hahaha… I got to hang up now. See you soon.” Sulli was about to hang up her phone when she heard “wait…” on the other line.

“huh?” Sulli held her phone to her ears again. “whei oppa?”

“erm.. just want to know how soon is soon.. when are you coming back?” Minho stammered a little, trying to hide his feeling of missing his princess.

Sulli giggled on the other end: “Whei? Why do you need to know?”

Minho: “aniyo… just checking the schedule.. erm… *cough cough* cos we still have to do our drama promotion and perhaps need to shoot more CFs for SKT… “

Sulli: “Hahha…Oppa… when have you changed your job to be my manager? I don’t know when I will be back. We are preparing for come back now, will be busy I guess.”

Minho: “Alarsoh… oppa is busy too. I think by the time you finished your come back promotion; I will be busy in Japan with our promotion. Sigh… envy Taemin.”

Sulli: “Taemin oppa? Why?”

Minho: “you didn’t know he is casted for ‘We got married’? I envy him for being able to enjoy in a relationship officially.”

Sulli: “so oppa, you wanted to join this programme too? With who?”

Minho: “Aniya, you know that’s not what I mean. I was just…”

“Sulli ya!!!! Or di soh?” Victoria’s voice boomed through the room.

“Oppa.. I really have to go. Will text you.” Sulli hanged up the phone immediately.

“Ya… I have not even finished what I want to say…. If possible, of cos I will want to do the programme with you.” Minho can only mutter this under his own breath after Sulli hanged up the call.

===================

“Sulli ah, can you for goodness sake leave your phone for a while? We are going to have our come back soon, have to focus on training, a lar?” Victoria used her mother leader’s tone to talk to Sulli.

“Alarsoh…” Sulli gave a sheepish and guilty look. She knew she cannot pull her members down. “Biyane Minho oppa… seems like I got to ignore you for a while.” Sulli whispered to herself as she kept her phone away.

+++++++++++++++++++

F(X) returned to Seoul after spending a few weeks in New Zealand. Right after they returned to Seoul, their schedule was packed with practices and practices till there was no time for Sulli to even rest properly. She lost quite a lot of weight compared to the time when she was shooting her drama.

Usually people will lose more weight due to the hectic drama schedule, and people wondered why it was so different with Sulli, thinking that she can really handle stress that well, not knowing that there are stronger motivations during the drama period that kept her going.

The F(X) girls were having a break amidst their practices. They sat in the lounge sipping their energy drinks as they watched the TV.

“oohhhhh. Taemin oppa is on ‘we got married’ later.” Krystal pointed to the TV as she saw the trailer.

“haha.. I bet he is enjoying the filming.” Victoria blurted out without thinking much.

Luna looked at Victoria suspiciously: “Eunnie, just like how you enjoyed yours?”

Victoria: “Ya!”

Everyone burst out laughing except for an embarrassed Victoria as they continued to watch the programme.

Amber: “Ohhhh… Minho Oppa and Key Oppa visiting them. Hahaha….”

Sulli watched quietly as she saw Minho appearing on TV. She hasn’t seen him for a very long time although they still exchanged messages now and then. Although housed in the same company, the different schedules didn’t really allow them to even see each other at all. Now she actually felt like a fan who can only see her idols on TV.

“ya..Minho is so experienced in skinship huh, look at how he demonstrates while cuddling Key. Hahaha...” Victoria laughed.

Sulli watched the scene and smiled to herself as she recalled how she and Minho had finished the imaginary kissing scene in the tent for the drama. That was how Minho had cuddled her in his arms too. She recalled lying on his strong arms as his eyes were locked on her. She was feeling so shy as she looked into Minho’s fiery eyes which were descending on her. When the director shouted ‘cut’, Minho’s face was red like a cherry tomato, but that caused Sulli to giggle at that moment instead.

She giggled again now as she saw how Minho oppa was trying to teach Taemin the cuddling part in the programme. She took out her phone and quickly sent over a text message: “Oppa, you are so experienced in cuddling that you can be a teacher to Taemin Oppa now. Minho songsaenim. Kekeke.”

++++++++++++++++++

Minho was on his way to the airport for a show in Japan as he read Sulli’s message. He can’t help but broke out in loud laughter which attracted his rest of the members to look at him in irritation.

“What’s wrong with you again?” As usual, Key is the first one to complain since he was awaken from his beauty sleep.

“Biyane, biyane…. I just saw some funny messages on the broadcasting when we taught Taemin skinship.” Minho is still smiling to himself while explaining.

Taemin rubbed his eyes from the tiredness: “What is the message about? Why is it funny?”

Caught in a panic, Minho stammered and pretended to yawn… “Ahhh.. just some common comments saying that you are very cute.... erm... I am tired, let’s catch some sleep.” And Minho lay back on his chair and put on his shades again.

‘Ya, you were the one who woke us up and now you just brushed us off.” Key and Taemin were both puzzled and irritated by Minho’s reaction.

Only Jong Hyun was sensitive to guess it must be Sulli who has the ability to make Minho behave like this.

Minho turned his body to his side and quickly typed a reply to Sulli: “Erm.. Oppa is still not that experienced. I still need more practices with you. Kekeke.”

++++++++++++++

Sulli’s face blushed as she read the message and was trying to control her blissful smile in her when she heard “Sulli!”

“Neh!” Sulli was so shocked to hear her manager at this moment.

“Whei oppa?” Sulli kept her phone immediately.

“Sulli ya, you have been invited to join Running Man filming two days later. The filming will also be done in Shanghai. So be prepared. It is an episode on sports, and heard that the other guests are famous soccer players.”

“Sports again? Oppa, you know I am not good in sports.” Sulli whined.

“Hahaha,, we know and I think all the viewers will know now, but running man likes you, so kenchana.”

Sulli can only pout when manager oppa rubs salt into her wound: “Alarsoh! I will be prepared and do a good job.”