Belated Xmas Present

sunbae or soulmate

 

After finishing the quality check for the Etude new year greeting video, Shinee and Sulli and Krystal were chaffuered back to the company for the MBC Gayo practice.

As mentioned by the CEO, every Shinee members was matched to a FX member and they are supposed to practise separately to save time before doing a joint rehearsal. Minho was matched to Amber this time and Sulli with Key.

“Sulli, shall we go to the other room to practise our part? It is a bit too crowded here.” Key suggested as he saw the rest of the people are all staying around in the same room.

Sulli: “Kurei. Let me pack my things Oppa.”

“Where are you off to?” Minho looked at Key with extreme curiosity.

“To the other room to practise. Whei yo?” Key rolled his eyes, not knowing what this curious guy wants again.

“Oppa, Kaja. I am ready to go.” Sulli came to Key with her bag packed, but sensed that Key still has no intention to move. “Whei yo Oppa?”

Key signalled Sulli to look at Minho who was looking at them suspiciously.

Sulli giggled seeing Minho’s serious expression and stick out her tongue. “Key Oppa, ignore him, kaja.” And she pulled Key along to practise in the next room.

“You both have made up already? That jealous kid was still throwing a temper with me before we left for London.” Key took the chance to complain to Sulli. “It is really crazy and he even thought there are secrets between us.”

Sulli: “Bi Ya Ne Oppa, for making you suffer due to us. Minho Oppa and I have talked it out, so now we will lie low to avoid creating more problems for everyone around us.”

Key: “Lie low? Hahahahaha…. Sulli ya, you and Minho’s eye glances exchanges during the Etude video shoot is still considered lying low? Hahha… you both are really funny ah? If both of you didn’t have the drama going on, everyone will have already suspected something fishy between you both.”

Sulli: “what… Oppa…. Am I really that obvious?”

“NEH…obvious… both you and Minho… till I almost cramped due to both of your sweetness displayed at every moment….” Key collaped onto the ground and squirmed like a snake.

“Ya.. Oppa.. hahaha.. You are over reacting.” Sulli laughed heartily at Key who has always been so dramatic.

“And so I can see you both are having a great time.” Both Key and Sulli turned their heads towards the door as they heard Minho’s voice.

Key: “Asiiihhh… so the curious guy is still curious about her girl..” and he started to sing ‘Sherlock’… “I am so curious yeah” and hopped towards the door. “Sulli, I am going to the restroom, will come back in 15 minutes.” He hopped past Minho and whispered: “15 minutes for you.” before he continuing hopping to the loo.

Minho giggled and walked towards Sulli who was sitting on the floor and sat down with her.

Sulli: “Why are you here? You finished your practice with Amber Eunnie?”

Minho: “Neh, is rather straight forward so it was fast. Why are you and Key taking so long? Not done yet?”

Sulli: “We were also catching up, so we have not finished our practice yet.”

“Ya… what is there to catch up… you guys have so much things to say?” Minho pouted.

“Aigoo… why are you jealous of your own member? You know Key Oppa is just an Oppa like Hee Chul Oppa to me. Aren’t you close with SNSD eunnies and Krystal too?” Now is Sulli’s turn to pout.

“Aren’t you also going to do a y dance with Yuri Eunnie?” Sulli continued and turned her back against Minho, ignoring him.

Minho shook Sulli’s shoulder lightly: “Ya… You know that is business….I have no choice… I can’t say no and you heard what the CEO said. Sigh…I think I am the busiest during this year end – practise for spectrum dance with Suju, EXO and Yunho hyung, practise with Yuri Noona and practise for this collaboration…” and he yawned and lie down on the floor with his eyes closed.

Sulli turned to look at Minho. He indeed seem tired, but she is still amazed at how energetic he can be once he is on stage. Sulli opened her bag and took out a knitted muffler.

Minho opened his eyes immediately and saw Sulli placing a muffler to cover his neck.

Sulli: “It is cold sleeping on the floor like this. The muffler is for you. Belated Christmas present.” And she returned to look at her lyrics which she had to sing with Key, and her back still against Minho.

Minho sat up immediately and looked at the black colored muffler, smiling: “Kom ba Wa…You knitted this yourself?”

Sulli nodded without looking up.

Minho: “Daebak… is the same as the one you knitted for Hee Chul hyung…”

“Aniyo… this is different… I even knitted your name at the corner.” Sulli turned her body back immediately to interrupt Minho, and showed him the name ‘Minho’ that was at the corner of the muffler.

“So mine is better than Hee Chul Hyung’s one?” Minho gave a broad smile and wrapped the muffler around his neck. “Wahhhhh… so warm…. Full of my Sulli’s warmth.”

“Of course… I have sacrificed a lot of my sleeping time for this.. yet what I received in return was a truck of suspicion and jealousy.” Sulli snorts at Minho.

“Alarsoh…I will TRY not to be jealous easily… who ask my Sulli to be such a hot favourite among male idols. Even P.O has openly declared his love for you.” Minho’s tone turned sour again.

Sulli whined: “Oppaaaa.. I thought you said you will not be jealous?”

Sulli then reached out her hand to Minho: “Give.. Pai li.”

Minho: “MWO?”

“My Christmas present. I have given you a muffler, so where is my present?” Sulli smiled and reached out her hands again.

“Obseob….  Can the plushie rabbit and ring and perfume be used to replace as Christmas presents for the time being?” Minho gave a sheepish smile. “I am really too busy this period of time… bi ya ne…”

Sulli smiled and pinched his cheeks: “Ken Cha Na…. I was just joking. Hahaha..” And she stopped laughing when she noticed Minho locking his eyes at her.

“Whei? Why are you looking at me like this?” Sulli asked and retracked her hand from his face but Minho caught her hand in time.

“Kombawa… I…”

At this point, the door swing open and Key trotted back into the room. Sulli immediately pulled her hand out from Minho’s and returned back to looking at her lyrics.

“Bi Ya Ne… or shall I come back 15 minutes later? Or may be I should not even come back at all…” Key complained again.

Minho laughed and gave Key a warm hug: “Kibum… saranghae.”

Key: “Ya… get off me… you said you hated my agyeo so stop doing it to me too… I am not your Sulli.” And he gave an irking face.

Sulli laughed while looking at her two oppas. She wondered when will be the time when everyone can give them the blessing like Key Oppa. When can she really be herself?