you are mine

sunbae or soulmate

Sulli didn’t know the fans were already circulating her pictures taken with Chan Yeol online. Still in puzzlement, she didn’t think too much on what could have happened and just continued to hang out happily with the rest and of cos Chan Yeol.

They came to the last segment of the show when they were supposed to bid goodbye to the viewers.

“Chan Yeol ah, na wa, we have to give our closing remarks already,” Sulli waved happily to Chan Yeol and walked towards him.

“Ha Ji Ma, stay where you are,” Chan Yeol pointed a finger at Sulli, and displayed a “NO” sign with his arms. “Don’t come near me!”

“Whei????” Sulli looked at Chan Yeol with her trademark innocent eyes.

 

Chan Yeol: “Just don’t come over, I am in deep now. I am going to be killed by hyungie.”

Sulli frowned: “neh? Bo ya? Which hyungie is going to do that to you?”

Chan Yeol: “Ya… are you pretending? I am on flames now. You know what Minho hyung just sent me? He sent me a picture of a skull and ask me to stay away from you!”

Sulli almost choked on her own saliva and screamed. “What?!?! Whaaatttt did he send you?”

Sulli’s POV: OMG… What exactly is on Minho oppa’s mind? Is he crazy????

“Chan Yeol ah, why did he send you that?” Sulli started to compose her mind and ask in a very calm tone.

Chan Yeol: “Ms SULLI AH, are you still pretending? You must have been complaining to him and ask him to send me that right? Whei, this is your revenge right. You did that to Hee Chul hyung previously as well and he sent me a picture of a cow dung and ask me to not bully you!”

Sulli heaved a sigh of relief and giggled: “neh neh neh, I did that, who ask you to disturb me just now. I will protect you from Minho oppa, so now can we finish the closing remarks?” Sulli smiled at Chan Yeol’s innocence.

In her heart, she apologized silently to Chan Yeol: “Bi Ya Ne Chan Yeol, that I am not able to tell you the truth. I treated you as a very close friend but I have my reasons for keeping things away from you.”

Their emcee duties ended successfully and Sulli was dropped off at her hostel late at night. She arrived at the door and start punching the door access code when a hand covered and pull her away.

Sulli’s first reaction was to scream and struggle off from the grip but the attacker was too strong for her. She started to cry and this could have shocked the attacker as she felt his grip loosen.

“Sulli, this is the time to run!” Sulli told herself. Sulli elbowed the attacker with all her strength and started to run and then she heard a familiar whimpering voice.

“Sulliiii…..”

This voice is familiar. Sulli stopped her footstep at a safe distance from the attacker and tried to look closely at the face with a face mask.

“OPPAAAA!!!!!!!!” Sulli ran towards the figure that is already sprawling on the ground. “Oppa, ken cha na? bi ya ne, I didn’t know is you, ken cha na?”

Sulli is worried. She really did hit the attacker quite hard in his ribs. “Oppaaa…” Sulli started to cry again when she heard no response from Minho.

“neh…..” a weak voice answered her. “I am still alive…” minho chucked. “who ask you to hit me so hard.” Minho rubbed his ribs and sat on the ground with his back lying against the wall. “I will be real dead if you hit me harder.”

“bi ya neee….” Sulli was still tearing from the shock.

“Ya, you should apologise, not me. How do I know is you? Aren’t you supposed to be in Japan? You look exactly like a thief in that outfit.” Sulli pouted and sat beside Minho, face not looking at him.

Minho tried to look at Sulli’s face to check if she is real angry but Sulli just kept turning her head away from him.

“ouch!” minho let out a cry out of a sudden and just as expected, Sulli immediately turned her head over to check on him.

“whei, is it still painful?” Sulli rubbed her hand on Minho’s chest, trying to soothe the pain.

Minho took the chance to grab Sulli’s hand and stared at her in the eyes. Sulli saw the flaming gaze upon her and started to turn her head away: “you are not painful right.” Sulli realised she has been conned again.

Minho pulled her hand towards him: “why are you not looking at me? Oh…. Are you feeling guilty of what you have been doing with chan yeol?”

Minho just had his ways of captivating Sulli. An expected move again, Sulli turned her head back, wanting to defend herself: “Bo ya? And what’s with the skull message? You think this is funnn….you…”

Sulli lost her energy, lost her mind, lost her track of thinking as Minho’s sudden kiss on her lips engulfed her. His hand still gripping onto one of her hand, while his other arm circling her small body frame, pulling her closer to him.

The kiss doesn’t seem to have an end time. Minho deepened his kiss again and again as Sulli laid her head comfortably on his shoulder. Sulli naturally wrapped her hands around Minho’s nape and the smooching continued again.

The hot kiss left both of them gasping for breath as they rested with their forehead leaning against each other.

 

“I just want people to know you are mine.” Minho suddenly said.

Sulli: “bwo?”

Minho: “you asked me what is with the skull message right. That’s my answer.”