Can it still be a secret?

sunbae or soulmate

 

“Oppa… it is Jong Hyun Oppa.” Sulli looked at Minho with puzzle before picking up the call.

Sulli: “Orhhh Oppa..”

Jong Hyun: “Bi Ya Ne Sulli, I can’t seem to contact Minho, is he with you?”

Sulli looked at Minho who is standing in front of her: “Neh Oppa, Minho Oppa is here with me, I will pass the phone to him.” And she passed over the phone to Minho who is equally puzzled.

Minho: “Orh  Hyung, whei? Or di soh? Aren’t you in Jarkata doing the KJ concert now?”

Jong Hyun: “Ya.. why didn’t you reply my sms nor answer my call?”

Minho: “Bi Ya Ne, my battery is on silent mode and I didn’t feel it vibrate. Whei? You sound serious?”

Jong Hyun: “Ya… the sky is falling because of you …. Someone from the company saw you behaving intimately with a short hair girl earlier and had called to notify manager hyung. Now hyung is asking all of us if we know anything. Of cos Key and I pretended we don’t know anything about it. Fortunately they didn’t recognise it was Sulli, so when you speak to manager hyung later, just deny all the way, alarji?”

Minho was dumbfounded but managed to pick himself up quickly: “Neh hyung, kombawa. I know what I need to do.”

Minho hung up the phone and looked at Sulli who was looking at him with curious eyes.

“Something happened?” Sulli asked softy.

Minho nodded: “Seems like someone from the company spotted us and notified my manager but thankfully they didn’t know it was you. Don’t worry, Let’s mogo, I will explain to manager hyung later.”

Sulli: “But how are you going to explain?”

Minho smiled back at Sulli: “Just leave it to me.”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next day at the shooting:

Sulli: “Oppa, how did it go? How did you explain to Manager Hyung? Everything ok?”

Minho: “Neh.. I told Manager Hyung the truth that I was with you.”

Sulli frozed and stared at Minho: “Mwo????? You … what?”

Minho: “Whei?? I can’t possibly deny that I wasn’t with a girl yet I can’t reveal her identity, isn’t this going to be more suspicious? I just told manager it was you and we left the shooting together and that was probably the time we were being spotted.”

Sulli: “and he is ok with your explanation?”

“Surprisingly he was ok, and even said that there is no harm for us to become closer if it is for the drama publicity since there are many fans who have grew to like us as a couple after the airing of the drama.” Minho smiled while looking at Sulli. “Seems like luck is on our side?”

“Jinjiat? There are people who like us? Wah… that’s happy news. At least I don’t need to worry about having anti-fans hitting me from my back.” Sulli heaved a sign of relief.

“Why would you have anti-fans when you are so adorable?” Minho gave Sulli’s cheeks a pinch before running off to the crew, leaving Sulli fuming in anger.

-------------------------

Assistant Director: “Ahh.. Minho.. wa so… this is the script for the last few episodes.”

Minho: “Neh.. kamsahamida.”

Assistant Director: “there are some changes to the last few episodes that are not adapted from the manga. As the coupling in the drama has received positive responses, there are some additions of kiss scenes between you and Sulli.

“Jinjiat?” Minho tried to hide his giggle while flipping through the script to read the details. At this point, Sulli had also arrived at where the crew is.

Assistant Director: “Orh Sulli, Wa so.. I just passed Minho the script for the last few episodes, here’s yours.”

“Neh, kamsahamida. Hopefully there is no more scenes at the pool?” Sulli cracked a joked and laughed.

Assistant Director laughed: “No more pool scenes but more kiss scenes with Tae Joon… about 3 more kiss scenes.”

“Huh….” Sulli opened her eyes wide and turned to look at Minho who was busy reading the script.

“Whei? Why are you smiling to yourself?” Sulli slotted herself to sit beside Minho after catching him giggling to himself.

 “Aniyo, just looking forward to the few kiss scenes that we are going to do especially the one which you have to kiss me.” Minho giggled.

Sulli stuck out her tongue at Minho: “Ya… I will make sure it will be done in one shot.”

+++++++++++++++++

Director: “Sulli, you have to tilt your head slightly so that I can take Minho’s facial reaction. Let’s do it again.”

Today is the scene which Minho has been waiting for. Sulli has to plant a kiss on Minho before he leaves for the competition. All the while, Minho had often been the one who initiate the kiss, regardless in real life or the drama, hence he had been looking forward to see how Sulli will do this scene.

Sulli: “Neh kang dong nim.”

Director: “and Minho ah… you are supposed to look shock, not happy. Remember to show the correct facial expression when we do your cut later.”

Sulli rolled her eyes at Minho and punched him in his stomach: “Jinjiat neomu chu wa hae? You are supposed to look shocked.”

“Ahh… why did you punch me? Neh, jinjiat chu wa, whei?” Minho giggled again.

“Ya… one more NG and I will punch you again.” Sulli smiled and waved her fists in front of Minho as a warning.

++++++++++++++++

The last kiss scene in front of the water fountain was the toughest as Minho had to come riding in his bicycle and kiss Sulli.

Director: “Minho and Sulli, stand by for close up.”

Minho and Sulli found their position and stand by for the camera rolling but Sulli kept on giggling when Minho leaned closer to her to practise the close up kiss scene.

“Whei? Now is your turn to be so happy?” Minho held Sulli’s back tightly while looking at her in the eyes.  “and why are you not looking at me in the eyes?”

Sulli pouted and whispered: “I am shy Oppa, there are so many people looking at us and we have to paused for at least 5 seconds for the camera to take a closer shoot. This is so embarrassing.”

Minho leaned closer: “let me teach you a trick.”

“Mwo?” Sulli looked at Minho with curious eyes.

“hee… just treat it like real life then you won’t feel embarrassed.” Minho chuckled.

“Ya…” Sulli pounded her fists on Minho’s chest. “stop joking around.” But what Minho said did actually let Sulli feel more relaxed.

“Camera rolling!”

Minho lowered his lips on Sulli’s and gave her a light kiss. Both were supposed to hold the position till they hear ‘cut’. But seconds passed and they didn’t hear the director. Both Sulli and Minho found it strange but both didn’t dare to move in case there is another NG.

Minho started to feel Sulli’s body twitching after a few seconds later but continue to hold her tightly towards him while pressing his lips harder on Sulli’s. Sulli’s eyes widened her eyes in real surprise as this wasn’t part of the script. But then she finally heard the long awaited ‘cut’ from the director.

“Cut. Good shot. I was waiting for Sulli’s reaction to come out, thankfully it did. I am sure the scenes will be well received by the viewers.” Director praised both Minho and Sulli for their professionalism.

Indeed, news of the kiss scenes were all over the media after the trailers were released. There were forums discussing if both Minho and Sulli were a couple and many fans were actually hoping they could be a couple in real life.

Both Minho and Sulli were happy as they felt more relaxed now behaving closely in front of others since they can always use the drama as an excuse. But they also knew that once the drama filming ends, their time spent together will also reduce significantly too.

+++++++++++++++++

Eversince the drama filming wrapped up, both Minho and Sulli have no other reasons to meet up together. Fortunately, they still got to attend a fashion show together and Key was nice enough to let Minho sit beside Sulli for their mini catch up.

Now, they also have the same concerts which they have to attend in Singapore and Bangkok. Today, Sulli was back in the company with her group members, practising for their segments for the rest of the KJ Town concerts to Singapore and Bangkok.

Victoria: “Wuri Sulli is finally back!” and she gave a hug to Sulli whom the whole group has been missing since she started her drama.

Sulli: “Eunnies… I miss all of you. So good to be back.”

Luna: “Fortunately you will be in time to join us for the Singapore and Bangkok concerts, we can do some shopping if we have time, Sulli.”

Sulli: “Neh! When is our flight?”

Krystal: “tomorrow night. We are going with EXO.”

Sulli: “huh… we are not going together with the rest?”

Amber: “Aniyo, Suju, SNSD, TVSQ and Shinee are departing one day later than us. We will be there first.”

The disappointment on Sulli’s face was obvious: “Why aren’t we going with the rest?”

“Whei? You missed our brother in law?” Krystal teased Sulli.

“Aniyo… I just thought it will be fun with more people around.” Sulli immediately defended herself.

Victoria: “haha.. stop teasing Sulli. We will not want to have another news scandal coming out at this time. With Yunho and Go Ara’s dating rumours and Eun Hyuk and IU’s photo scandal, the scandal warning has been passed down again.”

Sulli: “Mwo?? Yunho Oppa and Ara Eunnie are dating? IU and Eun Hyuk Oppa too?”

Luna: “Aniya, the management has denied all rumours. They are not dating. But just be careful when you upload photos.”

Sulli recalled the photos that she took with Minho during the filming and immediately scrolled through her phone to check if she should delete the more intimate ones, not realising that Krystal was peeping at her from her back.

Krystal came from Sulli back and hugged her: “What are you doing?”

Sulli dropped her phone in shock and the phone was picked up by Krystal. “Mwo? Why are you flustered?”

Krystal glanced at the picture that was displayed on Sulli’s phone screen. It was the photo taken together with Minho when he cooked for her.

“Omo…” Krystal looked at the photo and then Sulli who had guilt written all over her face. “mwo… you both....are dating…” Krystal wanted to ask but Sulli already had her hands over Krystal's mouth.