Hit the news

sunbae or soulmate

 

Jjong: “Wah wah wah……  our buddy is getting cheekier ya…”

Key: “Bwo? What happened?”

Minho and Taemin: “Ya… what what?”

Onew peered over Jjong’s handphone and saw what he was looking at: “Yahhh….. sneaky sneaky…. How dare he target our sulli?”

Minho ran over to where his hyungs were and read the online news together: ‘CNBLUE member Jonghyun’s sweet attention to f(x)’s Sulli raises eyebrows.’

“Ya Minho, don’t you know any insider news since Jong Hyun is also in your kyuline? Is he really fond of Sulli?” Jjong chuckled and gave Minho a wink that seems like an invisible mocking that he actually had his own kyuline member as his love competitor.

Minho: “Bwo? Hyung  is just helping Sulli, and I did help to support Sulli’s back too, and I helped her with her gear too, how  come the  news angle wasn’t on me?”

Onew: “Hahaha… Minho ya, are you angry that you are not covered in the news or are you angry that the male lead in the story wasn’t you? so you are the sneaky one right?”

Minho: “Aniyo!!! I was just thinking that the news is pretty silly. Just helping a girl and is considered fond of… that’s ridiculous.”

Taemin: “May be Sulli is fond of him too?”

“IMPOSSIBLE!!!” Minho’s screaming startled Taemin and Onew, while Key and Jjong were already rolling on the floor laughing at the easily jealous Minho.

Fuming mad, Minho went into his room and packed his bag to head to the gym.

“Bo Ya… are you really that angry?” Jjong came from his back and slapped his shoulder.

Minho: “Hyung, do you know something I don’t know? Jong Hyun hyung (CNBLUE) is fond of Sulli? Jinjiat?”

Jjong: “I don’t know….he didnt tell me though we are close...I thought you know…”

“He did say Sulli is cute…” Minho uttered with a tinge of sadness.

“Yah…. And so? I said Sulli is cute too. I even call her princess. There’s no big deal. And since when have you become so not confident of yourself, Mr Choi?” Jjong chuckled again.

Minho: “Aniyo…. Is just that I love Jong Hyun hyung a lot, and if hyung has to be my competitor….. I don’t know how I can handle….. so..”

Jjong: “So you will let Sulli go to him?”

Minho: “Of cos not!!! I will never let Sulli go to anyone.”

Jjong giggled: “Wahhh.. that is really mushy…. You are getting more and more natural ya… I am so not used to it…. Minho….” And he can’t help to laugh again. “You already know the answer to your question so why do you have to ask me… yahhhh..... It is so good to be in love…..” and Jjong began humming and left the room.

 Yes. Minho knew his answer to his own question. Regardless of whether Jong Hyun hyung from CNBlue is fond of Sulli or not, Minho will not allow a chance to let Sulli go. Nonetheless, Minho still feels slightly jealous of Jong Hyun hyung for being mentioned as Sulli’s Mr Nice Guy, instead of him.

++++++++++++++

Krystal: “Hahahahahaha… bo ya… Sulli, you have another admirer?”

Victoria, Luna, Amber and Sulli went around Krystal when they heard her shout.

Sulli: “Huh?”

Amber: “Wow… this time is Jong Hyun oppa…”

“I watched the running man broadcast yesterday… he is really a very sweet guy huh… so sulli, when did it start?” Luna teased and laughed.

Sulli: “Bwo???? Start? Start what? Jong Hyun Oppa offered to support my back cos I can’t sit down properly. Minho Oppa came and supported my back after that too.”

Victoria: “But if the news captured Jong Hyun, he must have really displayed sweetness to you which triggered this article, isn’t it?”

Sulli felt a headache….. why is it her on the news again? Jong Hyun Oppa is merely helping her and yet they painted a picture as if both of them were sharing a closer than friends kind of relationship…. How will Minho Oppa think??

Sulli sent a text to Minho to test his reaction: “Oppa….. what are you doing now?”

Minho was in the gym as he read Sulli’s message and the sourness came up to him again hence he replied: “I am reading online news now.”

Sulli slapped her own forehead knowing that Minho must have read the news about Jong Hyun Oppa.

Sulli: “Oppa.. is not what you think. Jong Hyun Oppa was merely helping me. That’s all.”

Minho: “Alarsoh… is not the first one anyway, there is Block B and many others….”

Sulli: “Oppa!!!! Didn’t you say you will not get jealous easily? Why are you like this again?”

Minho: “Bwo….What are you accussing me? I didn’t even do anything this time.”

Sulli: “Fine, is all my fault, if that makes you happy.”

Sulli sprawled on the bed and began regretting for sending the last message to Minho. As expected, Minho did not reply her anymore after her last message. She just feels helpless when Minho reacts so overly over such news when it wasn’t even her fault.

Sulli continued to sulk and decided to just hide in her blanket and sleep the whole day since she had no other mood to do anything else too.

===========================

Minho cannot remember how many laps he had ran on the thread mill. He just continued running non stop after reading Sulli’s last message. He knew Sulli was angry but he was angry too....Angry at himself for being so petty and not understanding. He knew it wasn’t Sulli’s fault yet he can’t control himself for snapping at her.

Finally, Minho couldn’t resist giving Sulli a call but no matter how many calls he made, Sulli just didn’t pick up.

Minho is panicked now. He knew Sulli might be mad, but she will usually relent after she calmed down. Now Minho is already taking the initiative to call her, she should have picked up unless she is really super super mad this time.

Minho gathered his gym belonging and headed out to his car, on his way to the company. Shinee’s come back is around the corner and the members were told to practise every night at the company in preparation.

Onew: “Minho Wa So, so we just need to wait for Taemin before we can practise.”

Minho: “Where did Taemin go?”

Onew: “He went to meet Kai, Luhan and Sulli for a quite bite.”

Minho: “Sulli?? She is back in the company?”

Onew: “Aniyo, they are enjoying themselves outside since they are free today, unlike us…. sobbssss.”

Minho felt like rushing to where Sulli is now, to bring her away from the other oppas, but the practice is starting soon and he can’t just delay s.

+++++++++++++

Sulli had intended to sleep in the dorm throughout the whole day, but she decided to just meet Luhan and Kai for a short while since she needs to eat anyway. When Kai said that he had also called Taemin along, Sulli then realised that Shinee is practising in the company for their upcoming come back stage.

Taemin: “Sulli, you are here too? How have you been?”

“I am ok Oppa. How’s your come back stage preparation?” Sulli forced out  a smile.

Taemin: “We are practising hard now.. do you want to come watch us later?”

“ohhh… I can’t. I have something to attend to.”  Sulli lied as she didn’t really want to see Minho now.

+++++++++++++++

Onew: “Come on, Taemin is back, let’s start our practice now.”

Minho: “Taemin, where did you go just now?”

Taemin: “Ohhh… Kai and Luhan asked me to meet them for a bite, just around the company so I went.”

Minho: “Only Kai and Luhan?”

Taemin: “Aniyo, Sulli was there too, but she didn’t seem to be in a good shape.”

Minho: “Huh… what happened?”

“I don’t know. She refused to share but she just kind of look upset. Hyung, let’s stop chatting. Onew hyung is waiting for us.” Taemin pulled Minho along to start their practice.

The fact that Sulli is upset and not in a good shape triggered in Minho’s mind all the while and he made a few blunders here and there during the practice.

Jjong: “Minho ya.. what’s wrong with you today? You are not concentrating… be focused.”

Minho: “ Bi Ya Ne. I will focus.”

Onew: “Let’s take a break. I am quite hungry anyway. Shall we order chicken? Hahahhaa”

Key: “Chicken again? I feel like eating jigae.”

Minho: “Why not I go and buy? I need to go out for a breather anyway. Just tell me what you all want.”

++++++++++++++++

Sulli bidded goodbye to Kai and Luhan, claiming that she had something on, but she just wanted to have a walk to clear her mind. She walked along the streets, letting the wind blow against her face. Many of the shops were already closed but Sulli still feels relaxed just walking down the street with nothing bothering her.

Out of boredom, Sulli found an empty can on the pavement and started to kick it like a soccer ball. She giggled, recalling how she had done it while filming her drama and how Minho had taught her some skills to score a goal.

“So what if you are choi minho, you think you are always the mighty king and everyone has to listen to you.” Sulli muttered while kicking the empty can, as if the can was Minho.

“Pabo choi minho… pabo choi minho.........” Sulli continued to mutter and vent her anger and frustration on the can which she kicked as far as she can.

“Goal!” Sulli shouted and leaped in joy, fully engrossed in playing with herself in her own imagination world. She ran after the can and have decided to make another kick when someone stepped on the can.

"Who are you calling a pabo?"

Sulli looked up and saw a familiar figure walking towards her. When the ray of light from the lamppost shined on the face, Sulli saw Minho standing in front of her with bags of food in his hands.

Sulli frozed in her steps for a few seconds before her brain told her to turn her back and run. 

“Ya… Sulli… stop…” Minho shouted after Sulli and gave chase, but this only triggered Sulli to run faster.

After a few minutes, Sulli slowed down her steps when she didn’t hear Minho anymore. She panted and tried to catch her breath and sweared this is the first time she had ran so fast in her entire life. She looked around her surrounding and realised she had ran further away from her dorm, and now her only way is to back track her route if she wants to return home.

Sulli checked that Minho is already nowhere in sight and guessed he had probably returned to the company. She carefully made her steps to walk back, just like a 007 agent and quickened her steps whenever she can since it is also getting quite dark.

Just as Sulli made a right turn to enter another street, she saw Minho again, but this time, she didn’t have time to react and her hands were already caught by Minho.

“Do you really want to torture me this way?” Minho held Sulli’s hand tightly, knewing she is planning to run again.

“Let go of my hands… is painful.” Sulli whined as she struggled.

Minho released his grip on Sulli’s hand immediately but sensing that Sulli is going to walk away again, he used his arms to keep her in his embrace.

“An duei… you can’t run away till you finished listening to what I want to say.” Minho hugged Sulli tightly, refusing to let go.

“Bi Ya Ne… I know I am being unfair for being angry at you. I shouldn’t have even been angry in the first place. Forgive me, will you?”

Sulli continue sulking in Minho’s embrace and tried to pull away from him.

“An duei… if you don’t forgive me, I will continue hugging you here.” Minho even dropped his bags of food so he has all the free hand to tightly embrace Sulli.

“Alarsoh alarsoh…. I can’t breathe if you are hugging me so tightly..” Sulli pouted, still refusing to forgive Minho.

“Yahhh… so what shall I do to appease my princess???” Minho whined in agyeo, hoping that Sulli will relent.

Sulli: “Then you should not get jealous easily. Jong Hyun oppa is just helping me.”

Minho: “Ya… I can’t help it. You didn’t see how he always tried to help you. He even wanted to help you remove your head gear after the ice hockey game. Didn’t you realise?”

Sulli looked up at Minho: “ahhhhh… so that’s why you rushed out from nowhere that day and helped me with my head gear?” Sulli finally let out a giggle when she realised how childish Minho can be sometimes.

“Neh...… I …. I was….. just trying to protect my girlfriend.” Minho blushed in embarrassment and looked away.

Sulli laughed at Minho’s expression and could not help but to forgive him: “Alarsoh… just don’t get angry with me again. If not, I will punish you.” and she started punching Minho’s chest continuously.

“Alarsoh” Minho grabbed Sulli’s hand that was punching on his chest and gave it a kiss. “I would not want my princess to hurt her fist if she had to punch me again.”

“Want to come to our practice? It is late for you to go back alone anyway.” Minho held Sulli's hands as he picked up the food that was meant for s.

Sulli nodded and they walked hand in hand on the dark streets to the company.