The arrangement

sunbae or soulmate

 

The discussions over the forum continued to be vibrant. Existing fans or new fans are getting more interested with Minho and Sulli such that any actions of theirs would be discussed widely over the internet.

Sulli was being asked to meet the CEO today to discuss her future plans in the company. “Can’t be that the company has got to know about her and Minho?” Sulli thought… “No, is impossible, she and Minho had already minimised whatever contact they could. The company would not know unless.. Key or Jong Hyun told them…. No No No… Key Oppa and Jong Hyun are not such people…” A series of thoughts ran through Sulli’s mind and it was not long before she reached the CEO’s office.

She knocked and pushed the door open. “An Yeong Ha Sae Yo CEO, heard you wanted to see me?” Sulli greeted the CEO and bowed and realised someone else was already in the office, seated in front of the CEO.

Sulli saw Minho widening his eyes in shock upon seeing her, but she was equally shocked to see him too.

CEO: “Ohhh.. Sulli, come, take a seat. I have asked to see both you and Minho since the drama has come to an end. I will like to know some of your thoughts regarding your future development in the company and also to share with you what the management has in place for both of you.”

Sulli took a seat beside Minho and breathed deeply, not knowing what CEO has in mind.

CEO: “So how has the drama shooting been? Did you learn a lot?”

A train of silence as neither Sulli nor Minho wanted to speak.

CEO: “erm.. anyone can say at anytime, it doesn’t have to be in a sequence… come on… treat this like a informal chat… why are you both so awkward? Or are you hiding something from me?”

“ANIYO!” Minho and Sulli shouted at the same time.

CEO looked at both these kids in doubt: “Alarsoh… alarsoh.. you kids are really serious huh… I was merely joking with you all…hahhaa… ok… Minho, you start since you are the sunbae.”

Minho: “Ohhhh… I learnt a lot from kang dong nim, the crew and it has levelled up my acting skills on top of those I have gathered from my past acting experience. But I am still lacking in many areas. I hope to be exposed to more of such opportunities to improve myself.”

CEO: “Good, so what about Sulli? Sulli started as a child actress so it should have been a good reminisce for you?”

Sulli: “Neh…. It was a good experience. Different from when I was a child actress, but I treasure the opportunity to work with everyone and they have helped me a lot.”

CEO: “I am glad to hear this, and although the drama faced fierce competition when it was aired, it did produce some good results. I am sure you have heard your fans raving about both of you as a real couple after the drama was aired… I was still feeling worried that this might affect some of the fans who cannot accept..... which is why I asked the manager to shift both of your schedules…. In the end, there were fans who opposed our doings as well… “

Both Minho and Sulli just watched as CEO continued talking. They were right. It was the management who shifted their schedule so that they will not meet and now they wondered what else will the management want to do to separate them.

CEO: “With the drama still currently going on in Japan, I have to keep both of you together for publicity purpose…”

Sulli and Minho looked with curiosity…

CEO: “but it will be managed with more people on board”

Minho and Sulli: “Mwo??”

CEO: “Etude and High Cut had asked specifically for both of you to be involved… I have negotiated with them to include Krystal from FX, to minimise any fans' unhappiness…”

“The collaboration stage on MBC.. Minho will be with Amber… Sulli with Key ….. and for the SBS drama award… although they have asked for both of you to give a performance, I have arranged for Minho to perform with Yuri instead.”

Sulli looked at Minho and pouted upon hearing that she was being removed for a performance chance at SBS Drama Award.

CEO: “Oh ya.. before I forget… Running man has also asked specifically for both of you to be there. Since there are other idols around, and they only need one girl, I will just let this be as it is. You both will be really busy this period, so take good care of yourself. Any problems with the arrangement?”

Both shook their head as they both knew this is a trick question. The management has already made the arrangement and this session is merely to ‘inform’ and not ‘consult’. But since the collaboration still allowed them to meet and see each other, they still feel happy even though it could have been better if they were the only two who are involved.

=========================

Today, Shinee and Sulli and Krystal were gathered to shoot a new year greeting video for Etude, as well as to announce that Sulli and Krystal were the new models for 2013.

Krystal: “ Oppas, I am really happy to be selected as part of the endorsers… I can’t believe I actually have this chance..”

Minho threw a glance at Sulli upon hearing what Krystal said. Sulli walked swiftly to Minho and pulled him aside: “Oppa, I didn’t tell Krystal the real reason why she is one of the endorsers. It will be too harsh for her… so please don't let her know...” Sulli felt apologetic towards Krystal though it was none of anyone’s fault that things are turning this way.

Minho: “Alarsoh… I knew what you mean.. let’s see how things go then.”

“Gotcha… what are you both doing here? Not afraid of being discovered?” Jong Hyun teased the both of them who were standing at a corner.

Minho: “Ya hyung, we are talking about work..”

Jong Hyun: “Since when lovey duvey is work… I will also want this kind of work….”

“Hyung!!!! Don’t do this to me please…” Minho chuckled and led him away.

==============================

All Shinee members and Sulli and Krystal gathered to practise saying their lines for the new year greeting video before the real recording starts.

Onew: “daebak… we have our little sisters joining us for this year’s endorsers, it is sure going to be fun.”

Key: “Ayeee… is only Minho who is going to be real happy..” and everyone, including Minho and Sulli stared at Key after he said this.

Sensing everyone's eyes on him, Key quickly explained: “erm…. What I meant is since Minho is the visual, he is sure happy to be the endorser again… hahahaha.. more money rolling in… hahahha.” He used an awkward laugh to fill the silence and Minho threw his right arm over Key’s shoulder to give a tight squeeze: “Kibum.... jinjiat Kam Sa Ha Mi Da…”

Key whispered apologetically: “Bi Ya Ne… Bi Ya Ne… I forgot…”

Sulli caught Krystal looking at both of them in doubt, and immediately tried to distract her.

“Are we going to practise for the MBC Gayo special stage after this video shooting?” Sulli asked everyone to shift the attention away from Minho and Key.

Onew: “Neh, after this shooting, we will return to company for practice with Amber, Luna and Vic. The pairing for this collaboration is really interesting. I will be with Vic. Haha.. quite fresh idea. I am looking forward to the collaboration stage.”

Only Minho and Sulli knew the collaboration pairing was made with consideration by the management, but none of them could tell the members.

=======================

“Kids, stand by for video shooting. Just be as natural as you can.”

Cameras rolled and everyone did their part for the video production but it wasn’t long before the first NG was made.

Director: “CUT…. Taemin.. you need to sit up straight so that we can see you clearly… Krystal… please smile a little bit more… you are doing well, but still seem a bit cold… Sulli… it is good you have eye contacts with Shinee when you are talking about them.. but remember you have Onew and Taemin on your right… so don’t just focus on Key and Minho…”

Jong Hyun laughed upon hearing what the director said: “Ya Sulli…. I agreed with what Director said. I am completely being ignored when you just looked at Minho and Key… show me some love, will you?”

Onew: “and us too. Taemin and I are not some loners in a corner. Hahha… we need love too…”

Sulli blushed at what the director said and her face flushed even more when Jong Hyun Oppa and Onew Oppa . She looked at Minho shyly and caught him giggling as well.

“Alarsoh… I will do better this time.” Sulli shyly replied.

They completed the video shooting with the second shoot.

While everyone was watching the completed video to make the last quality check, Minho came behind Sulli and whispered: “I thought you were the one who said wanted to keep it low, why are you still showing so much affections…?”

Sulli turned around and caught Minho giggling again. She pinched him hard on his arms and defended herself: “When? I didn’t.”

“Ahhh… pain….” Minho cringed silently under Sulli’s strength, trying not to attract the other’s attention. “Alarsoh…. You didn’t. You didn’t…” Minho poke Sulli’s waist to tickle her so that she can release her pinch.

Sulli subcomed to Minho’s tickling and released her pinch finally: “Oppa, stop joking around, quick check the video clip..”

“I did, which I why I saw that you kept looking at me.” Minho teased Sulli again and rubbed his arms where Sulli had left her hard pinch.

Sulli lifted her hands up again: “Oppa… you want another pinch?”