The hectic comeback

sunbae or soulmate

 

The comeback had really swept many fans off their feet.
The Shinee boys had almost no time to breathe as the music show, variety shows, radio shows, interviews, photoshoot and fan signing were arranged back to back.
Although it was tiring, Minho had never felt so happy and down to earth this time with the recent come back. He knew if he ever feel stress or upset, there is always someone out there who can give him energy and he treasures that.
The every now and then messages of encouragement had been the energy source for Minho so far.  Although Minho had no time to meet Sulli, Sulli was understanding and didn’t behave like a typical needy girlfriend who was angry with his busy schedule. Perhaps her understanding and independence are also the traits that Minho appreciates.
 
This evening, the Shinee boys were at the MBC Show Champion, fighting for the three crowns trophy. Though tired as usual, all of them were super energetic while preparing for their performance.
“Oppas!!!”
 
The Shinee boys turned their heads towards the door and saw F(X) who were here to give their support. All of them quickly walked up to the FX girls, and of course Minho had his eyes only fixed on one single person.
Onew: “Wa so? No presents? hahaha”
 
Jong Hyun: “It seems like very long since we last meet.”
Taemin: “Neh… our comeback has been so crazy till I already lost track of when we last see FX.”
 
Luna: “Your new album is daebak!”
Victoria: "jinjiat daebak."
As the group were busy exchanging their greetings, Minho had already walked up to Sulli and patted her back: “Why didn’t you tell me you are coming?”
Sulli returned him with the sweetest smile :”Bo? If you don’t want me to be here, then I will go.” And she turned her back to head for the door.
 
“Ya..”Minho grabbed her elbow to pull her back: “You are not allowed to go anywhere without my permission.”
Sulli laughed. “Then I can skip my schedule too? I will tell manager oppa that Minho oppa forbade me to attend schedules. Hahaha.”
 
Minho knew Sulli was joking and he too laughed with her. It has always been this case when there is no need for any words to be shared and yet they can understand each other’s inner thoughts.
Krystal: “Why are you two always talking between yourself? Any secrets to share and what is so funny?”
 
Jong Hyun merely looked at Minho with a “I already warned you to be careful” look.
 
Sulli: “Aniya… just some silly thing..”
 
Minho was also trying to smoke everyone with some lame excuses but he just couldn’t think of anything.
 
Key: “ Assiihhh, we are not interested to know. We need to go for stage preparation already. Pai Li.”
Thankfully for Key who had managed to save the day.
 
Minho: “Kombawa Ki Bum.”
 
Key: “welcome.. not that I want to say, aren’t you too obvious already? Even on radio shows? I heard those things when you were describing your dream girl, isn’t it obvious is someone we know.”
Instead of becoming worried, Minho gave a sheepish smile: “Is it that obvious? I don’t know. I just said according to my feelings.”
 
Key dropped his jaws: “Choi Minho… you are under a curse. Ever since I came back from UK, I knew you were in a curse. If not, why did you become such a nice person suddenly?”
Minho: “Ya!!!! I am always nice, is just that I wasn’t that nice to you previously. Hahaha… that ia because we were awkward. Now is different.”
 
Key shook his head and muttered sarcastically: “Sulli is really a goodness. She has turned you into a holy person.” And both of them walked to the stand by stage still joking around.
 
Minho was super happy performing today, knowing that Sulli is around and he was even happier when Shinee won the trophy this time round.
Upon returning to the backstage, FX had already stood by with a cake to congratulate their oppas.
 
Once again, Minho walked up to Sulli to talk to her.
Minho: “Did you see our stage?”
 
“Neh! Handsome and cool.” And Sulli gave a thumbs up.
Manager oppa: “Come, let’s take a group picture before we go. Shinee has another radio show to attend.”
 
All: “neh”
Minho immediately brought Sulli closer to him and placed his shoulders around hers.
 
Sulli whispered: “Oppaaaa.”
Minho: “Look to the front.”
 
Sulli immediately looked to the front and gave her sweetest smile as the camera snapped.
Sulli: “Ya… why did you do that just now?”
 
Minho smirked: “Bo? Ken cha na… just close oppa-dong seng, can’t it be that?” He patted her shoulder once again before he was ushered off to the van for the next schedule.
During the radio show, Minho took every opportunity to check his phone, unlike before when he is usually the most serious member.
Jong Hyun: “Wah… now you have become busier than me?”, pointing to Minho’s handphone
 
Minho just smiled sheepishly and continued with his texting before the next talk segment start: “Just a while more.”
During the talk segment, Minho still tried to peep at his phone when the rest of the members are speaking till Jong Hyun had to give his the warning look again before he tried to stop himself.
 
Minho: “Hyung.. I will go to the gym after this, so can you drop me there?”
Manager hyung: “Bo?? Aren’t you tired? You still have the energy to go to the gym?”
 
Minho: “We still have to work out anyway right?”
Manager hyung: “Kurei. What about the rest?”
 
Jong Hyun: “We are all tired, I need my bed. Just let Minho go himself.” And he winked at Minho knowing he was up to something.
Manager hyung dropped Minho at his usual gym but he didn’t enter. He started running in the cold and although he has always been running, running in that cold weather can really kill a person.
 
He dialed for Sulli’s number.
Sulli: “Ohh Oppa… whei yo?”
 
Minho: “can you come down to the garden now?
Sulli: “Now? Why are you at the garden now?”
 
Minho: “You said you wish to see me just now, so I am here. Pai li wa?”
Sulli: “Alarsohhhh.”
 
Within a few minutes, Minho saw Sulli coming towards him in her cap and winter jacket over her sleepwear.”
Minho: “Bo… you sleep so early? Why are you already in your sleep wear?”
 
Sulli gasped and pulled her winter jacket tighter: “Bo... is already past mid night, can't I sleep? and how do you know this is my sleep wear?”
Minho’s face burned from embarrassment: “Aniyo… I saw Victoria Noona take this out during the time I sent you back when you were drunk.”
 
Sulli’s face flushed from embarrassment as well, recalling the moment when she was totally drunk.
Minho saw her clasping hands at her winter jacket and grabbed both her arms to place behind his back: “Whei? Don’t have to be embarrassed. It is nothing. Anyway the sleep wear is quite cute too.”
 
Sulli slapped her hand on his back: “YA! Stop talking about my sleep wear.”
Minho giggled and hugged Sulli tighter: “I miss you so much.”
 
Sulli enjoyed his embrace and although the weather was really cold, she felt warmth while being sheltered by Minho.
Sulli: “Where did you come from? Radio station?”
 
Minho: “Aniyo, I ran all the way here from my gym.”
Sulli pulled herself away from Minho and gasped: “Bo???? You ran in this weather? Are you crazy? Don’t you know you may fall sick and you are still having your comeback stage…what if....”
 
SMUACKS. Minho swiftly sealed Sulli's lips with a soft and smoochy kiss to stop her nagging. He held it there for a while and Sulli just enjoy the feeling of his lips on hers.
"I will be ok. don't worry." Minho finally released Sulli's lips and now he placed both her hands in the pockets of his winter jacket.
"Oppa is always so stubborn." Sulli pouted and took her hands out from Minho's pocket. She reached her hands beneath his winter jacket and wrapped her arms around his body instead. "It is warmer like this." Sulli shyly muttered and bury her head on Minho's chest. 
"Seems like we are going to miss each other longer... by the time you finish your comeback stage, it will be my come back stage." Sulli sighed.
 
Minho: "Hahaha.... Ken Cha Na. i will visit you during your comeback. hahaha.. you must work hard k."
Sulli: "Alarsoh."
Minho: "Oppa has to leave now. i have to return if not manager hyung will come looking for me. Sleep well." and he planted another kiss on Sulli's forehead before releasing his hug. "Text me when you reached dorm."
Sulli: "Alarsoh. fighting Oppa."
Minho and Sulli started to make their way back and after seconds.... 
Sulli: "Oppa!"
Minho turned his head towards Sulli: "Whei?"
"sARANGHAE" Sulli formed a heart shape with her fingers and ran off towards the dorm while Minho continued running with a smile on his face.