Turn of events

sunbae or soulmate

Moments of sweetness left Sulli immersed in bliss, but that also caused her to worry how long she can stay that blissful. She often sighed while alone, not knowing where her future leads to or if she and minho will even share a future. She is pessimistic and unsure, although Minho has already tried his best to give her his best assurance. Sulli knows how much this career means to both Minho and herself and how much Minho sacrificed to reach his status in his career today. These are too high stakes for Sulli and Minho to give up if they ever have to.

Sulli let out a sigh unknowingly again…

Victoria: “What’s wrong with you? Are you feeling tired due to our preparation for the new album?”

“Bwo… aniyo… do I look tired?” Sulli looked at Victoria in puzzlement.

Victoria: “You have been sighing for the umpteen times this morning, anything wrong?”

Sulli: “Was I sighing? Ha.. I didn’t realise that. Biyane unnie.. I am good. Nothing is wrong.”

Manager: “Are you ready to go to the company for practice? Let’s go now. And Sulli, the CEO will want to see you later as well.”

Sulli: “See me? Whei?”

Manager: “Mola… perhaps something to do with your movie and drama I guess. Quick, let’s go now!”

At the company

Sulli: “CEO, I heard you are looking for me?”

CEO: “Oh Sulli ah, you are here, come take a seat.”

Sulli noticed his sunken face: “whei? Anything is wrong?”

CEO: “Sulli…are you in a relationship?”

Sulli stared right at the CEO’s face. She wasn’t shocked. She anticipated this will come but she hasn’t prepared her answer to this question.

Sulli: “CEO…. I.. I…”

Already knowing the answer from Sulli’s reaction, CEO continued to ask: “Who is it?”

Trains of thought ran through Sulli’s mind. Can I say who? Will it ruin Minho’s relationship with CEO? Otokae…. What should I say?

“Sulli..” CEO’s voice became sterner.

“biyane… I can’t tell you now.. biyane” Sulli replied, almost in tears.

CEO: “You still want to protect him at this time? You think I don’t know it is Minho?”

Sulli looked at CEO with her teary eyes and can’t control her tears anymore.

“Biyane…. ” Sulli sobbed.

CEO: “Do you know your photos have been taken by a reporter? And he sent it to me for clarification. What do you want me to say?”

Sulli gasped: “photos?”

CEO placed some photos that he has received on the table. It was very dark but if you looked closely, it is quite clear that the girl is Sulli clinging on to a man’s arm.

CEO: “fortunately the reporter didn’t know it is Minho, but I have seen him grew as a kid, one look and I knew it is him. And thinking back what has happened this year, I started to sense things are not as simple as I thought between the both of you.”

CEO continued: “Sulli, you know how tough it is for both of you to gain stardom till this point. This is really a wrong moment to have a scandal like this now. You know what I mean? Since the reporter already knew you are one of the parties, I may just need you to rest for a short period of time to avoid all the rumours now. I will talk to the reporter to tell them that we are not sure about this. But be prepared they may be following you wrong the clock now, just to find out who that male lead is. So pls do not let it happen, else not only you are in trouble, even Minho will be in deep trouble. I will speak to Minho separately about this. So from now, pls do not see each other anymore.”

Sulli: CEO… pls don’t speak to Minho oppa…. This is all my fault. Just let the rumours revolve around me. I will take responsibility for this.”

CEO: “How are you going to take responsibility? You are already captured in the photo.”

Sulli: “Trust me one last time CEO. I will listen to you to stay away from showbiz. Since I am already doing this, then let me end the speculations once and for all.”

CEO: “just listen to me and stay away for now, I will handle the rest. Go back and rest first.”

Sulli walked out of the CEO’s room, totally shaken. At this point, how she wished Minho is just beside her, offering his arms to her.

Sulli took out her phone and go through her list of contact.. and she stopped at Choiza Oppa’s contact. He is only person who can help now.

 

“Bwo???????? Sulli… that’s so abrupt… you want me to be your boyfriend? Yes… I think you are cute, but only as a little sister. U know… is not that kind of romantic feellll…”

Sulli: “Oppa, alarsoh. I also treat you as an oppa only. If situation is not like this, I would not even have to come to this state. You know I can’t go to Hee Chul as with his character, he will surely not agree and will even ask Minho oppa and myself to just admit that we are dating. I can’t do that… the stakes are too high.”

Choiza: “why don’t you discuss with Minho? He will not agree to this.”

Sulli: “that’s precisely the point. You know how he is. he will do silly things. I can’t let him sacrifice his career.”

Choiza: “so you are going to sacrifice yours and sacrifice mine?”

Sulli kept quiet.

“alarsoh… who ask that I own my own label company so I am the only one who can help you now right… who knows my label company may has a surge of publicity due to this rumour.” Choiza gave a sad laugh.

Sulli: “Kombawa oppa.”

Choiza: “How do you want me to help you?”

Sulli: “Let’s go for a date.”