An Yeong Ha Sae Yo

sunbae or soulmate

 

“An Yeong Ha Sae Yo, Choi Sulli Imida,” a bright and cheerful voice rang through the small meeting room that gathers popular artistes of KJE like Suju Oppas and SNSD Eunnies who had debuted. Today is the day that 11 year old Sulli signed her contract with KJE to become a trainee. She was ushered to this room to make her introduction to her sun baes. Her introduction received thunderous clapping and some oppas are already discussing how cute Sulli is.

Sulli’s POV

I am super nervous seeing all the popular oppas and eunnies. I remembered only seeing them on TV and how amazing it is that I can see them face to face now. Manger Oppa pushed me to make an introduction to the group. I was taken aback and unprepared but the excitement in me has already helped to build up the courage for me to greet the rest. It was great to be part of this family although I am not really sure how things will turn out for me in the future…

In the small meeting room, other than Suju and SNSD, there are other trainees. Seated in a corner are five teenage boys (Onew, Jong hyun, Key, Minho and Taemin) who are training their last league to prepare for their debut. They were practising their debut song when manager hyung asked them to take a break to meet the newbies.

After hearing Sulli’s introduction, the five boys are totally excited that such a cute little sister is going to be part of their family, but as debut is still the biggest thing on their mind at this point, they did not get to stay long to get friendly with the newbies before they are chased out to continue with their practice.

At 10pm at the corridor

Sulli ended her orientation at KJE with the guidance of Manager Oppa. As manager Oppa still has some matters to handle so he left Sulli to walk around on her own outside the dance studio while waiting for him to send her back.

Sulli walk around to look at the studio, imagining herself to be in the studio, dancing and singing in preparation for debut. She peeped at the door, into one of the room and saw 5 teenage boys practising to the music of Replay. Sulli sways to the rhythm and wonders who these boys will debut as. Suddenly, the door knob turns and the door opens swiftly from inside. Sulli isn’t able to react in time and the door hit on her forehead like a brick.

Sulli felt she fell into someone’s arm, she saw a handsome face with obvious signs of worry and concern….  And she heard some shouts and screams before she finally passed out….

 

In the dance studio

Key: Ya,why did do it?

Jong Hyun joined Key: Ya, she is such a cute little girl. Why do you do that to her?

Taemin is the only one who kept quiet knowing his hyung is already feeling very frustrated.

“I already said umpteen times…. I didn’t mean to… I didn’t see that she was at the door. ..,” Minho said with a sulken face.

 “Hyung… the girl kenchana?” Minho rushed up to Onew with a worried face when he saw him.

Onew teased Minho: Whei? You already did this kind of thing to her, why such acts of concern now? Bad boy.

“Arggggggg… hyung, I said I really didn’t mean it. How is she?” Minho persistently asked for the outcome.

“ She just woke up with a big bum on her small little head. Her manager is with her.” Onew replied.

Being the always polite and mannered boy, Minho wanted to make an apology. Although he didn’t mean it, but it is a fact he was the one who pushed the door with such great force.

Minho brought a bottle of banana milk and headed to the other studio. He pushed open the door and finally got the chance to take a good look of this little dong seng. Manager Oppa was not around, and he saw Sulli lying on the sofa, with an ice bag on her forehead.

Fair complexion and mid length hair…. Such a nice girl and he has to cause that bump. Minho remorse over what he earlier did again.

Minho approached closer to Sulli, thinking that Sulli was sleeping. Minho is shocked to see Sulli with her eyes open, and looking at him in the eyes. Minho frozed and it was Sulli who broke the ice with her smile and her smiley eyes.

“An Yeong Ha Sae Yo,” Sulli said while still lying on the sofa, with an obviously tired tone.

“An Yeong Ha Sae Yo,” Minho returned with a bow, followed by “I am very sorry, but I was the one who caused the bum on your head. Please accept my apology.” Minho lowered his head and stared at the ground while offering the bottle of milk to Sulli.

Sulli sat up on the sofa and took the milk. “Kamsahamida Oppa. I am ok already.”

Minho heard the word “Oppa”, looked up and was greeted with a smile revealing cute uneven teeth and more smiley eyes. He smiled at Sulli but he can’t help to notice the red bum that injects more guilt in her.

Sulli broke the ice yet again by introducing herself. Minho formally introduced himself too, sat beside Sulli and shared with her that he and 4 other boys are training hard to debut as a boy group called Shinee. Sulli listened attentively to this sun bae but her head is just so heavy that she finds it hard to keep awake.

Minho suddenly felt a weight on his shoulder and peered at the dong seng who fell asleep. Minho wanted to wake her up but seeing that she is sleeping so soundly and still feeling apologetic over the bum, he didn’t really wish to do such a terrible thing. He carefully placed her head on his palms and put it on a cushion on the sofa, followed by placing her feets carefully on the sofa. He gathered a blanket from the studio and covered Sulli before returning to join s for another round of practice.