Chapter Seven

Can't Be Tamed

MyungSoo woke up with something tickling, his nose scrunching up with the feeling, he sneezed shortly and then felt something soft.

Soft? He thought confused and wondered since when did he got something soft in his bed. He didn’t have any teddy bear as the only cuddle toy he ever owned was something he got from his father at the fair. MyungSoo could still remember how he begged his father to have it. He had to beg as his father wasn’t clear about feelings, he never told his wife nor son how much he loved them and maybe he never did love them, MyungSoo didn't know.

MyungSoo's  mother on the other hand made up for the lack of feelings from her husband’s side, every day she told MyungSoo how much she loved him…until the ‘accident’ happened.

After it, the first thing that had to suffer was the teddy bear, MyungSoo ripped the head off in anger, stuffing flying everywhere…

His heart ached remembering the stuff what happened that night and the following nights, but now was now and now there was something strange in his bed. He blinked his eyes open, closing it immediately after.

SungYeol? He opened one eye to see if his mind wasn’t deceiving him, but that black hair was definitely from SungYeol, even this tousled he could remember the texture. He closed his eye again, heart beating faster.

Thoughts running through his mind: SungYeol was in his arms, SungYeol was cuddling him, well no, more  likely was MyungSoo had his arms around SungYeol and SungYeol's hands were just on the bed, but it didn’t matter to MyungSoo…SungYeol was laying against his chest and wasn't forced to do so,  his eyes still closed.

MyungSoo tried to calm down but it was difficult to stay  cool. SungYeol wouldn’t ever allow this to happen thus MyungSoo decided he was dreaming, A very nice one if he could add.

He smiled, deciding to enjoy this dream as long as he could and tightened his arms around the taller, sniffing more of SungYeol’s scent and closed his eyes.

“MyungSoo…go away,” he heard the other grumbling and moved fast away, loosening his grip around the other, heartbeat again going faster but now it was out of fear what SungYeol would say.

He saw SungYeol opening his eyes slowly and the other turned around to look at him, at first there was confusion on other’s face until…SungYeol started laughing.

MyungSoo who was now the confused one started laughing with him, he didn’t know what to do otherwise except blushing and blushing wasn’t something he could do, now.

SungYeol shook his head with a laugh. “I didn’t know you had this kind of sleeping habit.”

MyungSoo turned to face the ceiling, muttering. “I didn’t know either.”

This was the truth as he never had slept before with someone, like really sleeping not the other thing which he had done once and there hadn’t been any sleeping involved not even after. He also never woke up cuddling his mother when being afraid of thunder as he was little so this was actually the first time ever this had happened.

SungYeol stared at him before he nodded, accepting the excuse and turned to look at the ceiling, joining MyungSoo.

MyungSoo wanted to stare more at the other  but knew this would be creepy. He sighed softly and sat up, taking his phone to see the usual message from DongWoo and placed it back down. They had one hour left before they had to leave for school.

He looked at SungYeol who had his eyes closed again. “Did you sleep well?” He asked.

SungYeol slowly opened his eyes again and nodded while looking at him. “Surprisingly I did,” he answered.

MyungSoo wanted to know more but he didn’t know how to ask, they weren’t really that close to become interested in everything the other felt or did or that the other would feel the need to answer him.

He got out bed when he didn't know what he had to say next and walked to the bathroom, taking fast a shower. When he was done - after placing another towel for SungYeol ready in the bathroom - he walked back in the bedroom, wanting to ask if SungYeol wanted to have breakfast., he himself never ate breakfast in the morning.

MyungSoo opened his mouth to call out SungYeol’s name when he fell silent, staring at the taller with a smile. It seemed SungYeol had been tired or maybe bored of waiting so he had chosen to fall asleep again.

MyungSoo softly went closer and looked at the other who was softly breathing in, lips slightly parted. He was definitely y MyungSoo thought and held the urge back to run his fingers through SungYeol’s tousled hair, grabbing his own hand with the other from doing so.

“SungYeol,” he whispered softly and to his surprise SungYeol immediately woke up, blinking and rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. “Sorry, I fell asleep again,” he admitted softly, scratching the back of his head.

MyungSoo nodded and pointed to the bathroom. “If you want, you can take a shower, I put some towel there for you.” SungYeol smiled thankfully and jumped out bed, walking fast to said room.

When the other disappeared in the bathroom, MyungSoo sat down on the bed, his hand touching the place where SungYeol had slept but he pulled his hand back as if being burned. He couldn’t think this way about SungYeol, this was forbidden or it wasn't really forbidden as he liked SungYeol's company but SungYeol would never accept his feelings.

He got  up to walk to the kitchen when he remembered he had to ask SungYeol if he wanted to eat breakfast. MyungSoo contemplated if he should ask while the other was in the shower but as they didn’t have much time left...He went to the bathroom, knocking hard on the door. He heard water running and could almost imagine SungYeol under his shower. He shook the image away and knocked again.

“Yees?” SungYeol replied and MyungSoo coughed. “Do you want to eat breakfast?” It was silent and for a second MyungSoo thought SungYeol didn’t hear him and wanted to ask again.

“Yes.” SungYeol’s voice sounded hard.

Loud and clear’ MyungSoo walked with a grin back to the kitchen to make fast some easy breakfast. He actually enjoyed cooking, he didn’t like doing  it for himself but doing it for someone else was so much more satisfying and even more a little later - when everything was ready - how much SungYeol enjoyed it and complimented him.

After they both had breakfast - SungYeol had forced him to eat, saying if he didn’t eat he would think the food was poisoned and that MyungSoo wanted to kill him. MyungSoo had rolled his eyes but nevertheless ate from his own food - MyungSoo stood up to wash the dishes, telling SungYeol he would be done in five minutes.

In those 5 minutes SungYeol walked around the apartment, looking at pictures the other had taken. The pictures weren’t of great resolution but the quality of those pictures…SungYeol turned around, staring at MyungSoo’s back before staring back at the pictures. MyungSoo could be a professional photographer if having the right equipment.

When SungYeol was done exploring the apartment he waited for MyungSoo to be ready and took his bag with school stuff, sitting down in the couch, MyungSoo running from the bathroom to his bedroom, grabbing his bag next to the couch in the end. “Let’s go.” SungYeol nodded and followed him outside. 


A/N : It's a short chapter but I had to end here.
I'll do my best to have the next chapter up by tonight, for making up I didn't update for two weeks.
I have my reasons for not updating, not that I'm loosing interest in this story (absolutely not as this story hasn't even reached the plot AT ALL) but there are other things going on in my life (well working and being tired after work is one of them)

Enjoy the chapter. ♥