Chapter Twenty-Eight

Can't Be Tamed

!!!!!!!!   3/3 UPDATE (22/12) !!!!!!!!!!


“Where do you want to go?” MyungSoo asked, breathing warmth in his now cold hands as he didn’t bring any gloves with him. SungYeol didn’t really know what place he searched to go. “A quiet café or something?” He asked and MyungSoo nodded, looking around for a location that would be suitable for them. He didn’t question why SungYeol wanted to be alone with him (he was only happy).

They found a place, the café was out of the way and they had to pay a small entrance price as there would be a singer performing, they were a little curious to know who it would be but that wasn’t the main focus of the evening.

 

SungYeol and MyungSoo took place in the back from what soon turned out to be a small club with a small stage in the front. They soon found out that they had to go to the bar to get something to drink, MyungSoo thus offered to go.

Five minutes later a grinning MyungSoo came back, putting four beers on the table. He sat down while SungYeol eyed the beers. “How did you get those?” The younger’s smirk became even bigger and he ruffled a hand through his styled hair. “All because of this.”

The taller furrowed his eyebrows not really understanding what the younger’s hair had to do with getting beer.

 

“They thought I was older,” MyungSoo explained himself when he saw the look on SungYeol’s face.  The taller grabbed then his beer and held it up. “To you, looking older,” he took a gulp and then put it back down with a satisfied sigh, looking around the small café, both not really knowing how to start the conversation even when there was a lot to tell.

“So…uhm?” MyungSoo started. SungYeol got the hint and started to smile, finally finding the encouragement. “How are you doing?”

MyungSoo gaped. “W-what?” He  asked confused while the taller kept smiling. “We never get to talk these days so I just wanted to catch up.” Now MyungSoo understood SungYeol’s intention of the evening.

 

They started talking, catching up on all the things that happened the past week, only halting their conversation when out of nowhere the lights dimmed and they both turned their attention to the stage as they were drawn to it. A voice announcing “Kim SungGyu”

**They saw people taking places at the drums, keyboard and guitar, the main singer moved also on the stage, taking place at the microphone-stand. The lights came back on, MyungSoo and SungYeol both looked now to the singer who had bright, ruby red hair in messy curls falling over his forehead and in his eyes; black eyeliner framing his narrow eyes; full, from the first look, soft looking lips; leather jacket in black, white and heavy studs; black t-shirt with a white splatter-patter print peaking from under the jacket; black ripped jeans, heavy combat-boots and this all was completed with studded bracelets on both of his hands and earrings shining in both of his ears – a rock god from head to toe. **

 

The singer looked over at the bar where a guy was flirting with the girl behind the bar. He sighed desperately before he started singing, closing out any other thoughts he had.  

 

I sometimes walk and stop
I look around and our eyes meet
I quickly turn my head away
I look at my toes and
then slowly look up

 

The guy at the bar now turned his attention towards SungGyu and they locked eyes, SungGyu putting all his emotions into the song, hoping that the other would understand the song was only written for him. Hence, even this performance was all for the guy as SungGyu knew this was his favorite place. He just hoped that he could somehow change the younger's heart so that the said male would stop flirting with others and give his heart to him and him only. 

 

My eyes that get larger
My lips that open up slightly
My heart rings in my ears

60 seconds is all I need for this story
You came into my heart
I don’t doubt it
That you took me away
The time that wasn’t short
You’re that kind of person
A story that’s enough for me
I don’t need any reasons
You made my heart flutter and look for you
That first time

Your voice breaks off
Your tears that slowly build up
and fall over
I hold you with my chest
and stay there for a long time
then slowly push you away

My empty eyes
My two lips that are at a loss for words
My heart stops at your sigh

(My two stories)
My hot and cold times (with you)
They’re both memories that you gave to me
(My two stories)
The same times, but with different sides of you
My double-edged memories

 

At the back of the small club, SungYeol and MyungSoo listened in admiration to the singer, leaning forward to catch everything from the red-haired rocker. When the singer was done they turned their eyes back to each other after letting the singer leave under thunderous applause.

“He’s good!” SungYeol told MyungSoo after the silence had returned and people agains started talking. The younger nodded, agreeing. “He was really great!”

 

They both wanted to drink from their beer when they discovered as they had been talking and drinking that there wasn’t any left.

 

“Shall we get some more beer?” SungYeol asked. MyungSoo nodded and they both walked slowly to the bar, already intoxicated. “2 beer please,” MyungSoo told the girl behind the bar who nodded and turned around to get said booze.

 

SungYeol who was standing next to MyungSoo felt eyes on him. He looked for the one who was staring at him only to be greeted by dark brown eyes who was eyeing him up and down then his lips. “You have some great set of legs there,” the young guy spoke. (SungYeol estimated him around his age) 

 

The taller didn’t really know what to say. Was the guy flirting with him? SungYeol stared confused at the guy who kept watching him. He wanted to tell that he didn’t swing that way when he felt arms wrap around his waist and someone leaning his head on his shoulders. He got startled but soon relaxed when he saw it was MyungSoo. 

 

The guy and MyungSoo glared at each other, speaking through their eyes, something SungYeol didn't even catch as he was looking at the girl behind the bar, thinking that she was pretty.

“SungYeol, let’s go,” MyungSoo spoke silently and the taller nodded. He grabbed his beer after winking at the girl behind the bar and then walked behind MyungSoo back to take place in their seats, continuing their conversation.

 

The guy at the bar watched SungYeol go. “SungYeol,” he his lips with that name but soon returned to flirting with the girl behind the bar when she came closer.

 

SungYeol and MyungSoo stayed until 11 and then decided to go as it was pretty late. They had to walk past the bar to get to the exit when SungYeol caught the guy’s eyes once again on him.

“I hope to see you around, SungYeol-sshi,” The guy spoke and SungYeol stopped to stare at him, faintly wondering how the other knew his name but then he remembered MyungSoo calling him and his interest was soon gone.

 

“WooHyun,” another voice was heard and SungYeol saw the guy turning his head surprised to the person who called his name. SungYeol went wide-eyed when he saw it was no other than the singer from before; SungGyu. The red haired singer came with fast steps and a smile plastered on his face towards WooHyun while the other remained indifferent.

 

Before SungYeol could admire SungGyu a little bit more, MyungSoo pulled on his arm and soon they were out of the small club and out of the others life.

 

MyungSoo breathed relaxed when they were out of that club. The younger couldn’t help but to have an uneasy feeling when he saw the guy at the bar. Even when they were strangers, there was something about the other he didn’t like one bit and his instinct told him to get SungYeol away from him.

 

The walk to the subway went by in a comfortable silence. At the subway station, both didn’t make any move to get on the train to their home (they wanted to spend more time together, alone).
Only when the last train was announced they had to go and looked at each other. “I’ll see you on Monday,” MyungSoo and SungYeol both said rushed goodbyes. Afterwards they turned around and took the last subway of the evening back to their own place.

 

When SungYeol came home he noticed that his mother already went to sleep and after brushing his teeth and pulling his pyjamas on he crawled in bed with a happy smile, having a very nice dream about him and MyungSoo...until Sunday happened and that was the day his life changed for good. It all happened because of his bank statement that he received this week. It was under his school books, a safe place to hide for his mother who wasn't allowed to enter his room SungYeol thought but he was wrong...

 


** credits to describing SungGyu as I at descriptions ===> YoungSoon **

A/N : *bows nth times* I'm sorry for taking so long (almost a month again),
I have still a lot going on in my life (nothing too worry about) but things that are tiring that I didn't have time to write (nor concentrate). I don't even have time to talk to all my friends. TT__TT 
To make up with all of you, my awesome subscribers, friends and silent readers, 
I have not one but THREE updates for you. I hope you enjoy them all, please leave comments~♥

The last chapter was pretty much half written today, so I'm sorry if there are any grammatical mistakes.
English isn't my main language.

For those wondering...SungGyu, WooHyun and SungJong will play a pretty big part in MyungYeol's life, 
this was only a short appearance of the first two, later in the story they will appear for good... ^^ 

 

I wish you all HAPPY HOLIDAYS! ♥♥