Chapter Twelve

Can't Be Tamed

"Keys." SungYeol ordered after they reached MyungSoo's apartment. MyungSoo who had looked down the whole way gave him the keys but didn't say anything, not even when SungYeol clumsily dropped the keys as he didn't want to let go of MyungSoo's hand (not that MyungSoo wanted to let go) because SungYeol was afraid the younger would run away.

The door was opened after SungYeol picked the keys up from the ground, dragged MyungSoo to the elevator, pushed the button, waited for them to reach the floor, opened the door of the apartment and closed it after them.

When they were in the safety of MyungSoo's apartment, he put his hands on MyungSoo’s shoulder, waiting for the other to look at him. "What's wrong, MyungSoo?" He asked softly, hoping that the other now finally would talk.

MyungSoo however, shook his head after a second looking in SungYeol's eyes before he averted his eyes looking back to the ground.  "Nothing." his voice was hoarse.

SungYeol slowly let go of MyungSoo while sighing. There obviously was something wrong with the other but if the younger  didn't want to tell him, he would accept it for now.

"Do you have booze?" SungYeol surprised MyungSoo by asking this while the taller walked to the kitchen to look through the cupboards, searching for said drank.

"B-Booze?" MyungSoo stammered confused while wiping the tears who were left behind on his cheek, harshly away with the back of his hand.  

The taller nodded and opened another cupboard to look through it. "You obviously need it…" He started to say and looked for a second at MyungSoo with a compassionate look before he turned around again to continue his quest. "…and I need it because of other reasons." He ended his sentence and closed the last cupboard with a sigh when there was no trail of alcohol.

SungYeol turned around to face the younger. "You don't have any, right?"

MyungSoo shook his head confused, he didn't have any alcohol in house because he was a minor and also not since his father got badly drunk one day and started to hit his mother and him. That was the day he decided to never touch alcohol when having problems.

SungYeol walked past him to the door. "I'll be right back." He shouted and left the apartment after taking MyungSoo's keys.

MyungSoo kicked his shoes off, stumbled to the couch to fall in it and stared at the ceiling, his one leg resting on the armrest. He tried not to remember that his mother had abandoned him nor his encounter with his father, instead he thought of SungYeol who was a minor himself and how he would be able to buy alcohol. He was almost sure SungYeol would walk back in without nothing in his hands… 

With 8 small bottles of beer and 1 big bottle of soju in his arms, SungYeol came back 10 minutes later. MyungSoo staring with big eyes to him and the alcohol. The taller walked over to the couch where MyungSoo was lying to place the drank on the side table, continuing by pulling his shoes off, sitting on the arm of the couch, close to MyungSoo's foot.

MyungSoo slowly sat up, pulled his feet towards himself and stared at the bottles on the table. "H-How?" He asked surprised, his voice hoarse and he looked at SungYeol who looked confused back at him. "What do you mean?" SungYeol asked and laughed when he saw MyungSoo's dumbfounded face. The younger his lips. "How were you able to buy alcohol?"

SungYeol winked and smiled. "Secret."  He got off the couch after placing his shoes away and walked to the kitchen, opening the cupboard where he had seen glasses while searching for booze. He took out two big glasses and small glasses and walked back to the couch, sitting down next to MyungSoo who had now moved his feet to the ground. “Let’s start with the soju first, shall we?” SungYeol said and opened the bottle of soju.

"Wait." MyungSoo said and stood fast up after realizing they couldn't drink without anything to eat with and disappeared into the kitchen. Five minutes later he came back in the living-room serving anju (all kind of different snacks). He placed it down on the table and sat down next to the older.

SungYeol smiled and poured MyungSoo a glass and pushed it in MyungSoo's hands before he helped himself.  "One shot." SungYeol exclaimed and brought the glass to his mouth.

MyungSoo's eyes lingered for a while on SungYeol's lips before he gulped the soju down, afterwards he poured their glasses while they stuffed themselves with kimchi and snacks.

At one point, when they started to mix soju with beer. MyungSoo dared to interlock their arms  and the other didn't mind, only laughing softly while continue drinking this way for the rest of the evening.

"This is the…b-best!" SungYeol jabbered and MyungSoo nodded and kept nodding, he couldn’t control his head at all. “It…is.” His cheeks were red from consuming all the alcohol.

SungYeol's phone went off and said male fished the phone with a lot of difficulty out of his tight pants. "Mom?" He listened to her voice, staring in front of him and giggled. "I'll…stay…MyungSoo, don't worry. Good…night." He ended the conversation fast and placed the phone on the couch but failed and his phone fell on the floor. SungYeol stared at his phone, wondering how it came there and shrugged, pushing his phone under the couch with his foot, turning back to MyungSoo.

"Feeling…b-better?" He asked.

The younger looked up and focused on SungYeol’s face. “What…do you think, hyung?!” He shouted and pouted before he closed his eyes, mumbling. “My father hates me, my mother abandoned me, I have no one anymore.”

“You h-have me.” SungYeol answered fast and looked straight in MyungSoo’s eyes when the other looked at him.

“Do I?” MyungSoo pouted again and SungYeol laughed softly. “You do, I’m going to make you happy, MyungSoo!” MyungSoo stared at him. “I don’t believe you!” He continued pouting and SungYeol grabbed other’s lips between his fingers. “I promise! You trust your hyung, right?” MyungSoo couldn’t say anything and closed his eyes.  SungYeol let go of said male's lips and stared at him afterwards poking him. “MyungSoo?”

No answer and the taller poked him again. “MyungSoo…are…are you asleep?”

MyungSoo shook his head but didn’t open his eyes. SungYeol turned his eyes back to the table and then to the clock on the wall. “We should go to...s...leep.” He said and MyungSoo shook again his head. “Don’t wanna.” SungYeol wanted to stand up when MyungSoo stopped him and wrapped his arms around SungYeol, pulling him back down and rested his head on SungYeol’s shoulder. “I don’t want to s...leep, I want to s...tay with you.” SungYeol turned his head to look down at the other, smiling softly.

“I’ll sleep...with you.” MyungSoo blinked his eyes open. “You will?” He shouted excitedly. SungYeol nodded and couldn’t help that the red crept on his cheeks. “Yeah…so let’s sleep now, okay?”

MyungSoo nodded a few times before he slowly unwrapped his arms from around SungYeol. The taller stood up, grabbed MyungSoo when the other almost tripped over his own feet and helped him to the bedroom. They got under the blanket, not caring about changing clothes. SungYeol turned after a long time staring at the ceiling, on his side to look at the window when he felt MyungSoo’s arms wrap around his middle.

SungYeol was startled and turned around. “MyungSoo?” He faced the other who had now tears on his cheek. “I need you, hyung.” SungYeol in a reflex wiped MyungSoo’s tears away with his thumbs, looking in MyungSoo’s eyes. “I’ll be here for you.” He kissed MyungSoo’s forehead and accepted it when MyungSoo’s arms wrapped back around him and MyungSoo’s body was pressed against him. “I’ll make you happy, I promise.” He whispered softly and smiled when he heard MyungSoo’s answer. “I know you will.” 


A/N : This won't be long, I actually don't have a lot to tell. Still moving and stuff.
About the story...from now on they'll get much much closer starting the next chapter (but not THAT close).
I hope you look forward to that.
I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Special mention: Thank you HyunLyeol_Kim for upvoting this story, until yesterday I didn't realize you could actually see who upvoted your story.
Thank you soo much (even when I don't really care about votes), I appreciate it a lot! TT__TT ♥