Chapter Eighteen

Can't Be Tamed

Double update!!
2/2


As expected when SungYeol arrived at Paradise he couldn’t get inside.

“You have to pay 15.000 KRW...”
“If you don’t have cash you won’t get in...”
“You’re not even a girl so don’t even try to convince me.”

SungYeol let out a big sigh when the guy forced him out of the line, to let young woman inside who were already pushing each other that the guy as a result had to shout to be patient.

SungYeol kicked some empty fruit-boxes away which were piled up next to a closed shop, letting his frustration and anger out. ‘I was so close, soo close, damn it!” He cursed himself even more when he sat on the subway returning to home. On the subway he sat next to a guy who smelled like he didn’t take a shower for days. SungYeol now understood why that place had been free. He arrived at home, greeting his mother and then went straight to bed. Luckily his mother didn’t get a call from school that he skipped school and tomorrow he decided that he would just talk with his homeroom teacher that he had been sick and forgot to message her.

The next morning he didn’t want to go to school but he knew there wasn’t something else he could do because he would never get access to the club without help and knowing DongWoo and Hoya went every weekend to a new club, DongWoo who had been MyungSoo’s friend...SungYeol hoped that the others could help.

He ran to the bus stop after stuffing his mouth full with ramen, thanking his mother quickly. But when he came to the corner of the street and on his right saw the bus arriving towards the other direction, he crossed fast the street to jump on that bus, not knowing why but his gut feeling told him to get on that bus and go to MyungSoo’s place.

SungYeol’s heart started to hammer when he arrived at the apartment and saw that the front-door was open. He slipped inside and took the elevator to the younger’s floor, that door was also open and he ran inside when he saw this. “MyungSoo!” He yelled but stopped when he saw that it wasn’t MyungSoo who was in the apartment but an older man, putting MyungSoo’s stuff in boxes. “What are you doing?” He asked surprised and the man turned around, startled that someone was inside.

“Who are you?” the man asked in return, eyes small. “You’re no resident from this apartment, get out!” He continued and then turned around again, thinking that SungYeol would listen.

“MyungSoo is my friend,” SungYeol said and the man turned again surprised towards the younger, glancing at him before he put the box down he was just filling up with stuff. “Good, then you can get this apartment empty in an hour.” He left, glad that he didn’t have to do this anymore and let SungYeol all alone who was now forced to get the apartment empty.

SungYeol was surprised for this turn of event but he didn’t want MyungSoo to be left without nothing and started to push everything he could find into boxes (thankfully the man bought a lot), being extra careful with the pictures MyungSoo made. When he walked past the couch with a heavy box in his hands he felt something hard under his feet and after putting the box down on the couch, he saw it was MyungSoo’s phone, the screen shattered. ‘So that was why MyungSoo hasn’t answered me?’ SungYeol thought before he continued, putting the phone in a box, not thinking that school already started and that he again was late.

“Is everything done?” the man came back inside and SungYeol nodded, cleaning his hands in the kitchen. “What happened?” He asked carefully and the man stared at him. “Mister Kim didn’t pay his rent this month and according to the contract he has to move out now.”

‘Wow, just like that?’ SungYeol was shocked that contracts like these still existed. “Is it possible to stock his stuff somewhere until I can pick them up?” The landlord grinned. “If you pay money, I’ll keep it until the end of the week...”

SungYeol had no other choice than to pay him. ‘Money-grubber,’ he thought disgusted when he handed the money over to the man, needing to use his credit card.

The stuff was now safe until the end of the week, SungYeol headed to school to talk with his home-room teacher that he was sick yesterday and woke up late today. The homeroom accepted this excuse and SungYeol didn’t have to bring a note from his mother.

 

“Where were you yesterday?” DongWoo asked after he sat down next to SungYeol who just got his food as it was lunch break.  “Trying to find MyungSoo,” SungYeol honestly answered while chewing on rare meat and made a face. “And? Did you find him?”

SungYeol put his chopsticks down as his appetite was  over, DongWoo grabbed this chance to steal some food from SungYeol, the other saw this and shoved his plate in DongWoo’s direction so he could have it all. “I found him, yeah...”

“And?” DongWoo said again while stuffing his mouth full, a happy smile on his face.
“He’s in a club...” SungYeol sighed, DongWoo dropped his chopsticks and looked shocked. “W-what?”

SungYeol explained to DongWoo what he found out and DongWoo quietly listened to him. “What do you want to do now?” He asked, staring serious at SungYeol, forgetting about the food.

“I want him out of there, obviously!” SungYeol shouted. DongWoo nodded after looking around to see if there weren’t people listening. “Then...let’s go this weekend and get him out of there.” SungYeol sighed. “We can’t get in, they only allow girls to get inside.”

DongWoo’s eyes started to twinkle and SungYeol knew he was in trouble...

“I hate you,” he muttered that Saturday evening after DongWoo was done with him. He stared at himself in the mirror, now a girl looking back.

DongWoo grinned and grabbed his . “Hey, y lady!” SungYeol pushed him angrily away. “This is stupid!” He grumbled. “Is there no other way? You should call Hoya and ask him!”

The other shook his head. “Hoya is out of the city this weekend, he won’t be able to reply anyway, trust me, this is the only way to get you inside.” SungYeol wasn’t happy at all but he believed DongWoo.

 

He stared back at himself in the mirror and rolled his eyes. “Was the makeup really that necessary?” DongWoo leaned his chin on the other’s shoulder and stared at him, wrapping his arms around SungYeol’s waist. “Yeah...You really look good,” he muttered.

SungYeol pushed him away, now that he was dressed as a girl he didn’t like DongWoo’s touchy ways at all and in general he didn’t like anyone touching him.

“Let’s go,” he sighed and DongWoo grabbed his bag. “I’ll wait outside with the car so when you and MyungSoo come outside we can drive away.”

SungYeol nodded and pulled on the wig to make sure it fitted well before with a last deep sigh he followed DongWoo out of the room, to the club where MyungSoo was to get the younger out.

-

“Thank you,” SungYeol used a high voice when the guy who didn’t want to let him enter two nights before, let him now in with a smile, his eyes lingering on SungYeol’s long legs. “Have fun,” he winked before he turned back to the other customers, SungYeol loathed that guy.

He walked inside, loud music welcoming him also girls screaming and yelling and whatnot in front of a stage where guys were dancing. SungYeol scanned the area and realized that MyungSoo wasn’t there. ‘Maybe he’ll come later,’ SungYeol hoped and sat down in a seat, staring amazed at the girls who weren’t calm at all, screaming their longs out. ‘He’s just dancing, idiots, no need to be that excited” he mumbled and rolled his eyes.  

“Enjoying yourself?” A voice asked and SungYeol looked up to meet brown orbs staring in his own. The guy was dressed in red, his hair styled backwards, a wide grin on his face.
“Something like that,” he answered not really interested and stared back at the stage but there was a guy at the moment seductively dancing with a girl that he decided to look back at the guy who placed himself down next to SungYeol, grabbing a drink from a tray someone was holding.

“You’re pretty,”

SungYeol snorted shortly. “Thanks...” he replied.

“Why are you here?” The guy continued after a while and SungYeol bit his lip, getting irritated with the guy’s presence who couldn’t keep his eyes from SungYeol’s legs and always moved closer while SungYeol moved further away. “To see someone,” he answered and slapped the guy’s hand from his thigh who laughed teasingly. “Who?” The guy continued and just when SungYeol wanted to tell the guy to off, a voice was heard, echoing through the room, announcing that a guy named L would start singing now.

SungYeol directed his eyes to the stage, his mouth falling open when ‘L guy’ turned out to be MyungSoo.

He stared mesmerized at MyungSoo who sat down on a chair, black clothes (what’s new), ripped pants, giving him a y image. MyungSoo took his guitar and started singing, girls screaming obscene things they wanted ‘L’ to do to them while SungYeol rolled his eyes and enjoyed MyungSoo’s voice. He knew MyungSoo could sing so this was not a real surprise, yet, he felt attracted to MyungSoo and stood up from his chair to walk closer but another voice stopped him.

“Oh, so that’s the guy you want?” The guy said and SungYeol turned around. “What?” He couldn’t believe the guy just said this.

“It’s okay, I guess pretty girls fall for handsome boys and they way you just looked at him, well it’s clear you like him.” The guy stood up and smirked. “If you change your mind...there are rooms upstairs...just call for me, I’ll be at the bar and I’ll make sure you’ll enjoy your evening in every way,” he winked after he said this and SungYeol stared at him untouched and then turned his eyes back on MyungSoo. He walked closer, eyes solely on MyungSoo who had his eyes closed. Was MyungSoo enjoying himself? Was MyungSoo happy here? Didn’t he want to leave? Those were all thoughts that went through SungYeol’s mind until MyungSoo opened his eyes and stared right at SungYeol, his eyes growing big and he blinked a few times, still staring at SungYeol..

SungYeol didn’t know what happened, one moment MyungSoo was singing, the other moment MyungSoo had placed his guitar down, jumped off the stage and ran fast to SungYeol, grabbing his wrist and pulled him to the stairs, forcing SungYeol to follow him. 


A/N:
DESTINY!!!! Destiny 2nd win!
Waah they are so awesome! SungYeol is so y, I just can' with his iness anymore...TT__TT
To top it off...I got SungYeol's destiny photocard! =D I got even two SY! Anyone want to trade for MyungSoo? xD 

Back to the chapter...double update, I hope you like it.

To be honest I was doubting for the event in the club, like at first I wanted to take another directing (more Suzy) but...this had been long enough dragged out, time for some MyungYeol, right? ^^