Chapter Fifteen

Can't Be Tamed

“SungYeol is trying to get you a girlfriend.- DongWoo"

MyungSoo stared shocked, no horrified at his phone before it shattered after being thrown harshly against the wall, there wouldn’t be any memories left of this.
The younger’s legs gave away and he fell down on the floor, trying to process the information but he couldn’t believe it, he just couldn’t. This whole evening was just the worst! First Daniel trying to hook him up with some girl and now the real motive behind SungYeol’s actions…

Tears streamed down his face, making even himself surprised. He wiped the tears harshly away with the back of his hand, trying to stop the droplets but they kept coming.

All the misery he had encountered, came back to him: His father who had caught him kissing with his friend was the start of it all.

Flash back

MyungSoo, being a thirteen years old boy invited his childhood and school friend over (DongWoo couldn’t) to make homework together as a big project was due tomorrow. MyungSoo’s mother had baked cookies as she was in a good mood and half of those cookies (the other half was for the customers) were now placed on a pink plate on the small table in the middle of the bedroom together with hot chocolate because it was nearing winter and she didn’t want them to catch a cold.

They  talked with each other while nibbling from the warm cookies, sitting on the opposite side of the table while warming their hands on the warm drank, homework already forgotten on the floor. MyungSoo had this weird feeling going on when he thought about this pretty boy these past weeks or were it months? He realized that he liked to stare at the boy’s pink lips and….he blinked when the boy’s mouth opened, saying something which MyungSoo didn’t grasp as he wasn’t really listening.

“What did you say?” He asked, looking into the younger’s eyes, making the guy laugh. “I was saying that your mother makes the best cookies.” MyungSoo nodded, not really interested as the boy’s lips caught all his attention. He looked back at the younger’s lips while his own lips, thoughts that confused him since he got into puberty ran through his head, he was dying to test the theory he had about himself and this pretty boy, he couldn’t call the boy handsome even if it was a guy, because the boy was just so flawless and girly that he considered the boy pretty.

“MyungSoo!” The boy laughed when he knew the other wasn’t listening again after he said something else. MyungSoo let his eyes travel up to said boy’s eyes, seeing the other look confused as he probably saw something in MyungSoo’s eyes that he couldn’t place. “Myung?-“ The boy stuttered when MyungSoo came closer, MyungSoo kept his eyes on the other’s lips and placed his hands on the boy’s waist, pulling the other closer. The other didn’t pull away or something and this was enough for MyungSoo to proceed with the next step. “Myung-?” The boy asked again but fluttered his eyes close when MyungSoo pressed his lips onto his.

The moment MyungSoo felt the boy’s lips parting slightly with a soft gasp he started to explore the guy’s warm mouth while he pushed the other down on the floor, laying half on top of him. MyungSoo skimmed his fingers under the younger’s shirt and grinned when the other moaned softly. He ran his hands over the younger’s stomach, travelling higher up and he knew this was what he liked, a firm torso, no curves or whatever. The other hooked his legs around MyungSoo’s waist, rubbing their crotches together which made MyungSoo moan and then…his father came inside. 

His father threw the boy out together with MyungSoo, threatening the latter to never step inside again. His mother however let him back inside in the middle of the night when MyungSoo was frozen to death, sitting next to the door, crying soundlessly.
She begged her husband to let him stay to which his father with a lot of difficulties had agreed, MyungSoo was surprised that his father even had agreed in the first place, but a couple of months later it all came out why.

A letter arrived in the mailbox, addressed to his father but his mother opened it, before running to the kitchen to call his father, the letter left behind on the couch. He heard his mother shouting things to her husband on the phone and MyungSoo’s curiosity took over. Slowly he picked the letter up with trembling fingers, there were a lot of difficult words but the message was clear: his father had disowned him. 

MyungSoo ran back to his room before his mother would know that he read it and stayed there the whole evening, staring in front of him, trying to process the information of it all. Later in the evening he heard his mother yell at his father who started yelling back. MyungSoo wanted to help his mother and ran down only to get a beating from his father who was drunk, MyungSoo’s mother getting also her share when she tried protecting MyungSoo, his father yelling to MyungSoo that it was all his fault that his mother got a broken lip.

This hadn’t been the only time and because he couldn’t see his mother getting hurt anymore (his father made it a habit after getting drunk home to hit his wife) he moved out, his mother helping to find a place and paying his rent every month.

The boy with whom he kissed was placed in a boarding school outside Seoul and he never saw him again.

end Flashback

MyungSoo got up and headed to the shower, his clothes thrown on the floor, too late realizing he hadn’t the boiler and was standing under freezing cold water. As he was too tired to get out of the shower to turn the boiler on he washed himself with cold water. When he was done he turned the faucet off and dragged his feet towards the bedroom, pulling sweatpants on and fell down in bed, closing his eyes tiredly, thinking his life couldn’t get any worse…

“Open the door!”

MyungSoo jolted awake, blinking confused why he had woken up until there was again a loud banging on the door. “Open the door, now!” MyungSoo jumped out of bed and ran towards the door, not caring about his bed hair at all. He was greeted by his landlord, a guy in his forties, with hair dyed too much to look young to attract woman as he was single after a divorce with his wife. The man looked angry, his eyes going from MyungSoo’s sweatpants to his face. “You are one day late with the rent.”

MyungSoo stared at him with open mouth. “This can’t be! I…” then he realized something, it was his mother who always had paid the rent for him, but now that she had disappeared out of his life…he had forgotten about this part also.

“I…” he blinked slowly while the landlord looked behind him to see how the apartment looked like, already thinking of a new owner and hoping it would be a nice woman with whom he could start a relationship with and get married as he was tired of being single.

“I…” The landlord stared back to MyungSoo who couldn’t get out of his words.

“If you don’t pay today, you are out,” he walked away after staring MyungSoo down and headed back towards the elevator but stopped in front of it and took the stairs instead. He was too afraid to get stuck.

MyungSoo closed the door slowly, his actions being automatic when he changed clothes and headed outside, trying to search some money. Work for a day was pretty easily to find but soon when he started to wash cars and got thrown trash at him to throw away, he discovered that working under the table wasn’t paid well at all. The owners made use of him and only paid him 6.000 KRW an hour and if he did one thing wrong they immediately reduced half of it. After 6 hours working (skipping school) he had earned 40.000 KRW, knowing he had to pay 600.000 KRW for rent he felt depressed, there was no way that he could find this money in one day, no way in hell. That night he also had to work and he made so much mistakes that his boss had sent him back to the backroom, telling him to go home. MyungSoo changed his clothes while tears pricked after his eyes, knowing that tonight he will be sleeping on the street and he thought about places where he could go sleep safely. He started to pack his clothes when a paper fell from one of his pants. He picked it up and read “Paradise.” He blinked confused, thinking why he had this but when he read it, he remembered the guy and his offer. He crumbled the paper between his fingers, should he do it? Maybe that guy could give him some money in advance or if not…give him a place to sleep. He immediately grabbed his stuff and ran out the café, heading towards the subway. 


A/N : Hello everyone, here's again a late update. >_< 
I won't promise anything anymore but I'm still working on this story in my mind (even when sometimes I'm at loss because what I'm writing wasn't in my original plan at all >_< (well adding more drama that is than originally planned)
 
Sorry, this was only a MyungSoo-orientated chapter, it's just...well MyungSoo's past is much more interesting than SungYeol's, also it's needed for the flow of this story.

What do you think will happen? xD
I'll introduce two new characters in maybe the next chapter (2 who will help MyungSoo out with a lot of things) 
(hint: those 2 were also "saviors" in "Personal Servant." 
And...I really need to get some MyungYeol action on, soon, I think/hope. xD
Oh "the boy" will come back in MyungSoo's life, but only way ahead in the future.

I re-read this story and corrected some silly mistakes (I also added some small details but you don't have to re-read to know about it) I did my best but if there are still mistakes, I'm sorry *bows*

I'm out, maybe will write a short MyungYeol story, an idea that's stuck in my head since SungYeol left for Belize. xD