Chapter Four

Can't Be Tamed

It was Friday morning and after repeating the same situation with his alarm-clock that one day will break if he keeps throwing it onto the floor, he got out of bed to pull his clothes on, taking a quick shower and brushing his teeth before he went down the stairs to greet his mother who was behind the fire making him a Japanese egg roll. She turned around with a smile when SungYeol came in the kitchen before she turned her back to him to continue.

SungYeol sat down and stared fascinated at his mother, sometimes looking at her face to see how concentrated she was doing this and how happy she looked. His mother loved cooking Japanese stuff, she even took classes and because of those classes, dinner or breakfast was never boring or repetitive.

She turned the fire off and turned around to place the egg roll on a dish, grabbing some vegetables to place it also on it and then turned to SungYeol. “Here you go, sweety,” she said while giving him his plate. SungYeol smiled and took his chopsticks to try this new dish of his mother.

His mother was a great cook but this was the first time she tried this food after doing it in class thus he was curious. His mother was also curious as she stared at his plate and then at him, waiting for him to bite, her eyes following every move of his chopstick.

SungYeol brought the chopsticks with the tamago to his mouth and took a bite closing his eyes when he got a first taste. “Delicious, mom!” He yelled and she started to glow with the words from her son. “Really?” She asked to be sure, her eyes serious.

SungYeol nodded and took another bite from the tamagoyaki to convince her, it was definitely tasty so he didn’t have to pretend, sometimes he had to pretend because he didn’t want to hurt his mother’s feelings when she tried things the first time but this time she nailed it.

His mother smiled happily and noted down that it was successful . "Do you want a bite?" SungYeol asked, offering his mother a piece. She nodded and took a bite, nodding happily when she chewed it and swallowed it down. "It's good."

After breakfast was over, he kissed his mother on the forehead and then ran outside after looking on his watch and seeing that he was almost late, grabbing his bag on the way. He ran to the bus and got on the bus when it arrived.

The whole way to school, he stared outside, the bus was nearly empty as he was on an earlier bus than normally because he didn’t  want to see MyungSoo more than was necessary. He would give up on him and today was the start.

He arrived at school and saw MinHyuk talking with JungShin. He went to them and they greeted him happily before they continued talking, trying  to let him participate in the conversation which was about Drum and Bass and soon SungYeol got bored because he wasn't really interested in music. Luckily for him, not soon after Hoya and DongWoo arrived together. They greeted him and started talking about just anything which wasn’t about school nor music.

SungYeol had a great day talking and staying the whole day with Hoya and DongWoo even during lunch he joked with ChanYeol and with his hair and voice, laughing really loud that almost everyone looked in his direction and so did MyungSoo.

In class he still sat next to MyungSoo but didn’t say anything to him anymore, sure, when MyungSoo asked him something he replied but he didn’t initiate anything and MyungSoo just kept quiet.

School was over and the weekend began. SungYeol slammed his locker close readying himself to go home when he saw DongWoo coming closer. "Do you want to do something, tomorrow?" SungYeol nodded. "Sure, what?" DongWoo shrugged. "I'll ask Hoya if he knows something and I'll let you know." SungYeol nodded again and then DongWoo walked away from him. Later that evening when SungYeol sat down with his mother in the couch, watching a romantic drama she wanted to see, he felt his phone vibrating and he grabbed his phone to see a message from DongWoo. "Arcade room is that okay with you? Afterwards club." SungYeol looked at his mother.  He was 17 almost 18, would his mother allow him to go to a club at his age? "Mom?" He asked, his voice already making clear he wanted something from her.

She turned around in the seat to look at him. "What?" She asked. SungYeol snuggled closer to her which made her confirm the hypothesis about him. "Friends want to go out, tomorrow, can I go?" She stared at him, knowing that he was almost of that age and of course wanted to go out. "Where to?" SungYeol smiled. "Arcade in the day and...club in the evening."  She now completely faced him. "Club? With whom?" SungYeol answered her and she turned back to the television. "Are those friends trustworthy?" SungYeol nodded. "I'm sure they are, mom." She sighed. "Okay you can go, but you're back around 12!" SungYeol shrieked and hugged his mother who returned the hug. SungYeol hopped of the couch to send DongWoo back while going to the fridge to take some water.

The next day, he met with Hoya and DongWoo around 4pm and they played for hours in the arcade room before they got bored and sat down to eat in McDonalds, talking about themselves. SungYeol asked them how they became friends and Hoya smiled and told him that they only got friends since two years ago. DongWoo nodded softly as if he was remembering something else but didn't say anything. "When do you have to be back home?" DongWoo asked SungYeol. SungYeol took a bite from his burger and wiped his mouth with a napkin. "12." Hoya stared at him before he started laughing. "Seriously? It's Saturday, clubs mostly only start to get good around 12." SungYeol looked at his burger. "My mom, said so." DongWoo shrugged and leaned back. "It's fine, we'll leave around 12." He stared at Hoya with a smile who stared back before shrugging and nodding.

They left around 10 to go clubbing after DongWoo dragged him to his house to get him changed. Adding some eye-liner and hair gel as he didn't really need a lot of change because he already was handsome DongWoo told him. DongWoo leant him a pair of black tight trousers and a white low-cut shirt.

SungYeol smirked at himself in the mirror, admiring himself while waiting for the other two to get ready before they left. They didn't get carded as Hoya knew that this club was particularly happy about any customer and they walked inside. Loud music welcoming him and bodies dancing on the dance floor in the middle. At first they sat down, drinking some beer before DongWoo pulled him up and pushed him to the dance floor. SungYeol started dancing and fast some girl came to him and he invited her to dance with him.

She was pretty and her cleavage was well shown, maybe she was a little trashy to his liking but he enjoyed dancing with her, she was clearly older than him and knew how to dance.
When she started to rub her back (dancing seductively) to his telling how she wanted this evening to turn out, he pushed her away and bowed and left her fast. He wasn't looking for some one-night-stand at all nor did he ever want a one-night-stand.

His first love and first girlfriend he ever had, was not even a year ago in his old school. They cuddled, kissed, talked a lot and one time and only one time went all the way when she was alone at home and told him she was ready, it was also the day she told him that she had to move away and that she wanted SungYeol to be her first. They broke up some days after because they knew they couldn't be together if living in a different city. That’s what he said to her but actually he was much turned off by the they had. Something didn’t feel right. They had stayed together for 8 months and it were the best 8 months of his life.

He left the club around 12, texting DongWoo goodbye, telling him to say Hoya also goodbye as he didn't have Hoya's number and left to go home. He didn't drink too much so he was safe. He arrived safely at home, his mother waiting for him to see if he kept his promise and went straight to bed.

On Sunday he stayed in and helped his mother around the house, he spoke with his father on the phone and his father promised to make time soon so he could see his son or SungYeol could visit him during a weekend.

 Monday arrived and SungYeol went back to school. The bell rang indicating that it was time for school to begin and he sauntered to the classroom, again a boring day to begin. He sat down and bent down to take his books out of his bag when he heard a voice. “Hey.”

SungYeol bumped almost his head on the corner of the desk when he got surprised. He slowly looked up to the direction where the voice came from, almost expecting to see MyungSoo sleeping on the desk his face turned to the window and that this was all his imagination but instead MyungSoo was looking at him, eyes looking straight in his.

SungYeol blinked. “Hey?” He replied softly and confused why the other was talking to him. MyungSoo gave him a small smile. “Did I do something wrong?” SungYeol was confused. “What do you mean?” He asked him. MyungSoo was still staring at him and SungYeol started to feel a little uncomfortable under that gaze until the other sighed. “I’m just wondering if I did something wrong to you,” he explained.

SungYeol shook his head, already startled MyungSoo spoke more than 5 words to him. “You didn’t?” He asked confused, his eyes still on MyungSoo.

MyungSoo sighed again and averted his eyes, looking at the desk. “Why weren’t you with me last Friday?” He asked so softly SungYeol had to lean closer to try to understand what MyungSoo said.

“I didn’t know you wanted that.” SungYeol replied when he understood what the other had said but couldn't believe it. MyungSoo looked back at him. “I didn’t know it either but I guess I got already used to your company...”

SungYeol smiled this time. “Do you want to become friends, then?”

MyungSoo nodded slowly with a frown. “I thought we already were...” He mumbled softly and SungYeol started to laugh. MyungSoo staring at him in surprise but then laughed also until the teacher reprimanded them both to be quiet. 


A/N : Maybe a little boring chapter? I know. Sorry. T_T
Next chapters will be more interesting as I really have a lot to tell (and write) on MyungYeol and WooYeol. *_*
WooHyun won't be appearing during SungYeol's high school life or college life. (that's all I'll say for now) xD