Chapter Eleven

Can't Be Tamed

back in the morning

SungYeol woke up early because he didn’t know when MyungSoo would call. He put some comfortable clothes on and walked down the stairs, greeting his mother who was in the kitchen trying out some new dish (when did she not). He sat down and watched her cooking, he actually wanted her to teach him - this he realized after he knew MyungSoo could cook – but he didn’t know how he had to ask his mother because wanting to cook as a male teen...was weird in his opinion.

“Why are you already awake?” His mother asked surprised, staring at him. “Normally you sleep until 12 on weekend days,” she continued.

SungYeol shook his head while staring at her hands working on the dish. “Not today. I’ll go to MyungSoo.” His mother nodded, understanding it all, a small smile on her face before she grabbed a plate and started to put the meal on the plates.

Later, when SungYeol’s phone went off (he was just finished with breakfast and sat with his mother in the couch, watching the morning news) he grabbed his phone, seeing it was MyungSoo. “MyungSoo?” He smiled, already getting up to put on his shoes.
“I don’t think we can meet today.” The other’s voice came through and SungYeol froze in the middle of the room. 'MyungSoo didn’t sound good' was SungYeol's first thought..

“Why not?” SungYeol asked, his smile fell and he turned around, facing his mother who also looked worried now. MyungSoo's answer came fast. “Just because, bye.”

SungYeol shook his head when he saw that his mother wanted to say something. “Stop!” he yelled in the phone and put his hand over the speak-part, staring at his mother.

“What’s wrong?” She asked and SungYeol sighed, biting his lip. “MyungSoo...said he can’t meet today but...he didn’t sound good.” SungYeol’s mother nodded and saw that her son needed some push in the right way. “Ask him if he’s sure about not meeting you?” SungYeol Hebrought the phone back to his ear. “Are you sure you don’t want to meet today?” he asked softly. He heard MyungSoo’s answer and now was 100% sure something was wrong with the other. “Okay…” he answered hesitantly and then MyungSoo ended the conversation.

SungYeol bit his lip harder, staring at his phone. “Is he alright?” His mother asked. SungYeol shook his head and walked fast to the door after making his decision. “I’m going to see him!” He ran fast upstairs to grab his school-stuff he already prepared, pulled finally his shoes on at the door and his jacket, running outside, too late realizing he didn’t bring an umbrella just when it started to rain.

Luckily for him the bus arrived fast and the trip to MyungSoo’s apartment went fast by. He ran from the bus stop to MyungSoo’s apartment, rain pouring down and he cursed and hoped MyungSoo would be home. When the taller arrived he pushed the doorbell, tried to get the front-door open but it was locked securely and the only thing he could do was wait, his heart beating hard...

 

 

"What are you doing here?" A person shouted and SungYeol looked slowly up, he was freezing to death after sitting so long in front of the door, he stared  at the person who ran closer towards him, rain pouring down on both of them. MyungSoo? He thought and tried to focus, shivering from the cold. He opened his mouth to answer. "Y-You sounded sad and...I don't know..." he sneezed. "...I'm here now." MyungSoo opened fast the door, stepping past him. "Come in." he ordered and SungYeol slowly got up to follow MyungSoo.

SungYeol went inside the apartment and sat down on the couch while the other turned the heater on before turning back to him.  “Go take a hot shower, okay?” SungYeol nodded slowly and stood up, stumbling to the bathroom to relax under the hot stream of water. This was already the second time he was showering in MyungSoo's place.

After showering he looked for something he could wear as his clothes were wet but he couldn't find anything and wrapped a towel around his waist, walking back in the living room wanting to ask MyungSoo if he could lend something.

However when their eyes met, the younger turned around fast, not looking anymore at SungYeol. SungYeol thought it was strange, why would MyungSoo do this? He looked down and realized he was half and maybe this was why. Maybe the other wasn't comfortable walking around in house? SungYeol did it all the time when his mother wasn't home and also if she was home he walked half around, his mother never said anything on it and accepted it.

"MyungSoo...?" He asked and waited for the other to turn around so he could look at him. "Can I maybe borrow some clothes until mine are dry?" He held up his drenched clothes up to show the other why he was asking this. MyungSoo lifted his hand and SungYeol followed MyungSoo's pointed finger. "You can find clothes in the first drawer."

SungYeol sighed softly, placed the clothes on the heater before he walked to the bedroom, looking through the first drawer, finding only black clothes. He sighed again and grabbed fast some pants, boxer shorts and a shirt, pulled it on and walked back to sit in the couch, taking the cup of coffee MyungSoo made for him. "Do you only have black clothes or what?" He asked but then it started to get itchy on his back and he pulled the shirt off, sighing relieved, forgetting the topic he wanted to ask.

It was quiet for a while thus SungYeol decided to know what happened, 'cause this had been the reason why he came to the younger in the first place. "MyungSoo?...What happened?" He saw the other freeze and knew it was something bad nevertheless the other didn't want to say it and SungYeol accepted it, if MyungSoo didn't want to talk about it, he wouldn't force it out of the other.

When MyungSoo tried to change the topic, telling they could work on their project, SungYeol agreed. The whole day went by in a blur, he just knew MyungSoo was putting up a front, that he tried to make SungYeol believe he was alright even when he wasn't. SungYeol had always been great in seeing through facades and thought MyungSoo was weird faking it because if something bothered the other he should tell, simple as that. That's something SungYeol had learned from his mother.

SungYeol sighed when he saw it was time to go and stood up, things like thinking about the party and what clothes he had to wear weren't in his head at all, he only thought of MyungSoo and if he would be fine. "“Are you sure you don’t want to go with me?”  He asked but the other said no.

SungYeol left after MyungSoo told him he would be fine and took the bus back home, MyungSoo not leaving his head at all. He wanted to tell DongWoo that he wouldn't go as he was in no mood to party but when he messaged DongWoo that he didn't want to go, ten minutes later DongWoo was at his door, together with Hoya and pulled SungYeol to his bedroom, helping him to change clothes and afterwards, pulling him to the party.

SungYeol tried to have fun, he danced with some girls but didn't enjoy it, the worry he had over MyungSoo overtook everything, also he got this weird feeling something was wrong and started to shiver. He sat down to try to shake the feeling off, talked with his friends but the feeling never left him and he got up, decided he had enough of the party and wanted to go back home.

He walked back home, it was already late, not a lot of people on street but the streets however, were full with cars and he had to wait some minutes until a car finally wanted to stop to get him on the other side of the road, maybe SungYeol should have used the traffic lights but he was tired and didn't think of it.

SungYeol looked up for some reason after his eyes had always been on the pavement, seeing in the distance a person who was walking rather strangely, like the person was forcing to walk but actually wanted to fall down and never get up.

The feeling inside SungYeol only got bigger when he saw that particular person and his feet ran towards him when he saw that the guy started to cross the streets, not looking at the environment at all. 'Does he want to die!?!' SungYeol thought perplexed and looked fast left and right before he also crossed the other side of the street, hearing cars honking and brakes being applied.

He ran towards that person, surprise on his face when he saw it was MyungSoo and grabbed the other's hand to pull him fast away from the nearing car.

They both fell down, car passing by just millimetres from them, SungYeol making sure MyungSoo was on top of him while he tried with his other hand to make sure he wouldn't hit his head on the asphalt. He scratched his hand badly because of it but it was all nothing as MyungSoo was safe and that was the only thing that mattered.

Some minutes passed, SungYeol's heartbeat going strong, feeling MyungSoo's heartbeat also, before he pushed the other harshly of him, yelling "Do you want to die or what!!..." He stopped shouting when he saw how MyungSoo started to cry, tears endlessly falling down.

"MyungSoo..." SungYeol said softly, his heart breaking with the sight and he sat up, looking at his friend that was breaking down in front of him. "What's wrong?" SungYeol asked but got interrupted when the driver who almost had hit them, stepped out of his car in shock to make sure they were alright. SungYeol told the person off, telling they were fine and he left, leaving SungYeol and MyungSoo who kept crying alone.

The older sighed and grabbed MyungSoo's hand, pulling him on his feet as they already gathered enough attention. "Let's go."

He started walking, MyungSoo's hand in his, gripping it tightly, making his way to MyungSoo's apartment as that was the closest. 


A/N : I'm sorry I didn't update last weeked, it's because I'm still busy with moving and planning stuff.
At the end of the month I'll be moved to a new address and then my updates will again be regularly, I promise.
Thank you for reading and I was quite surprised I got so many comments for chapter ten, I guess making cliff-hangers helps a lot! xD Thank you so much, everyone! I hope this chapter was also to your liking! ♥

About this story...it's weird I still have the story all planned out in my head but the more I think about it and write more MyungYeol, I actually want to push WooHyun farther and father away and let him have his way in a "sequel" but I guess I won't, 'cause that's what makes my fics, so don't worry WooHyun will appear but it won't be for soon (like I said he only will appear when Yeol's working, so anticipate a lot of MyungYeol (also rated stuff in the future) first. Sorry for those who are reading this for WooYeol (but I suggest you to keep reading,'cause you never know who the end-pairing will be)

.!! PROMOTING !!.
I don't know if any of you have tumblr and if you came accross this MyungYeol in INFINITE RP-story I'm having?
Anyway, we didn't decide to put it on AFF as that would take too much time and we wouldn't even know where to begin, the RP story has now more than 250.000 words (also rated stuff), so yeah...

We did however, put the files in Word-files (after re-reading and correcting mistakes), which you can download the first part (more than 10.000 words) here it is password-protected, so if you want to know the password, ask me or kiss-u-infinite ! (BTW today(April 9th) is her birthday! =3)

That's all folks, I hope to read some comments!~^^