Chapter Nineteen

Can't Be Tamed

MyungSoo couldn’t believe it. He just couldn’t.

 

His day didn’t start well at all. First there was his boss who had criticized him again for not wanting to do what he was paid for which was...No! MyungSoo didn’t even want to think about it.

He didn’t have any problems with dancing seductively on stage, trying to get money from those women that had dirty fantasies about him yet his boss did have problems with him. He said MyungSoo kept awkward on stage even after some days trying. While the girls thought it was cute, the women wanted someone who was more confident and that...MyungSoo was not thus his boss wanted him to do something more...

 

That was the next thing he discovered about his high salary. He saw the twins taking two girls upstairs after those girls had placed a sufficient amount of money on the table, only returning an hour or more later, the girls being in seventh heaven...that’s when MyungSoo realized what happens upstairs.

 

He had turned countless females down after that realization who wanted the same service and dared to ask him (MyungSoo’s black aura didn't really help) that at one point his boss found out (because women started complaining) and told MyungSoo he had to do it, MyungSoo had declined and his pay was docked again, the result his salary not more than any normal job if not less.

The only thing his boss was very happy about was MyungSoo’s voice and the income they made because of that, that was all, nothing else.

 

The idea of getting into this club had been MyungSoo’s worst decision ever in life, he had lost his apartment either way and all his stuff...he hoped that the landlord didn’t just threw away all his pictures he had spent all his time and love taking them but he was sure the other did.

Why he hadn’t run away was because of SoRyong and DaeRyong who were very nice to him, but then again...those were the only guys who were, the others all saw him as a rival and he got pushed more than once...

 

“Good luck!” SoRyong and DaeRyong shouted before MyungSoo went on stage, ready for his performance of the night. He already sang yesterday and the woman had been wild, shouting at him obscene things MyungSoo didn’t even want to think about it, let them dream...

Today however was different as when he opened his eyes, he only wanted to do it one time to give those females something to dream about when...there was this girl that caught his attention, scratch that no girl. Those eyes...he would immediately recognize those big doe eyes everywhere.

SungYeol was sitting there and even when MyungSoo had to blink twice-thrice to see if his eyes weren’t deceiving him. SungYeol was indeed dressed like a girl (why the hell was SungYeol dressed like a girl!?!). What was SungYeol doing here? MyungSoo couldn’t believe it and made his decision fast. He jumped off the stage, pulling SungYeol with him who let out a shriek of surprise before following him, MyungSoo’s grip on his wrist didn’t let him chose anyway.

 

 

“What the hell are you doing here, SungYeol?” MyungSoo shouted, pushing SungYeol against now the closed door, eyes confused yet surprised.

SungYeol hissed in pain as his back collided harshly with the door but he recovered fast and pushed MyungSoo on his turn, the younger not expecting this and stumbled backwards, tripping over his own feet, luckily falling down on the bed.

This would have been funny for SungYeol if he wasn’t angry at the other. Here he was wanting to help him and this was the other’s thank? Shove him against the wall, yelling why he was here? This was not acceptable.

 

MyungSoo wanted to get up but SungYeol startled him by jumping on the other, a sound of ripping being heard. SungYeol looked for a second down at now his thigh being revealed, MyungSoo’s eyes also falling on that white skin before the taller grabbed MyungSoo by the collar and smashed him against the mattress. “You ing idiot!”

 

MyungSoo tried to get himself free of SungYeol’s hold by trying to pry the other’s hands of him yet SungYeol didn’t budge, only gripped harder.

 

“Let me go,” MyungSoo growled. SungYeol shook his head and this resulted in MyungSoo getting angrier. He didn’t know why SungYeol was here but the fact that the other was now holding him in a grip made him furious. He managed to get free and pushed SungYeol away, the other’s arms and legs flailing before the older hit the ground, letting out a moan.

 

It was now MyungSoo’s turn to attack, SungYeol saw this a bit too late coming and rolled them around MyungSoo doing the same, both kicking each other while wrestling on the floor until they were exhausted and stopped fighting. MyungSoo straddled SungYeol before he rolled of the other and stared at the ceiling.

 

“MyungSoo, you shouldn’t be here,” SungYeol panted and turned his head to look at MyungSoo who was equally out of breath but didn’t turn his head yet started thinking about SungYeol's words.

“Why do you even care,” he mumbled softly after a while, eyes trained on the ceiling.  

SungYeol blinked, not believing what he just heard. “Because I care about you!” now MyungSoo met his eyes but soon averted them again. “Don”t,” he let out in a strained voice.

“So what, I can’t care and worry about my friend?” SungYeol yelled, making MyungSoo cringe, he hated that SungYeol pitied him, this wasn’t what he needed.

 

“What I do is my business,” he sat up and saw SungYeol doing the same, the wig falling of his head, already opening his mouth to retort but MyungSoo wouldn’t let him speak and continued, “stay out of it, go back to your perfect happy life. I don’t need you.” 

MyungSoo saw SungYeol jumping up and expected the other to run away but SungYeol didn't.

“I can’t believe you,” SungYeol fumed with rage, “to think that I...” he glared one last time at MyungSoo before turning around and ran out the door, MyungSoo left behind, regretting his words immediately.   

 

 

“Let’s go!” SungYeol shouted after he finally managed to get out the club. He took place in the passenger seat, surprising DongWoo who had been busy with his phone the whole time. 

“Where’s MyungSoo?” DongWoo asked, looking behind him if MyungSoo had yet to appear.

“I don’t want to talk about it!” SungYeol said with a irritated face and then turned his eyes outside the window, DongWoo his fingers tapped on the steer-wheel, looking for a while at SungYeol but decided not to get further on that subject and he started the engine and started driving...

“Wait!” 


A/N: I'm so bad so bad...keke...cliffhanger...don't kill me.
I'm sory but I'm not good at writing "action" I'm more a fluff//drama person, haha.

Who do you think is the person that ran towards the car? xD
The story will (finally) start progressing very fast in the next chapters, look forward to it.

OGS started! Waah it's awesome! I hope I can soon get my ticket! ♥