Chapter Three

Can't Be Tamed

After some minutes being surprised by MyungSoo yelling at him, he wondered what was wrong but he couldn’t think too much about it as he still needed to catch his bus even when he knew MyungSoo would also be there. He continued walking to the bus-stop, the bus-stop was around the corner and just when he passed the corner, he saw the bus closing his doors. He again ran to the bus but this time he was too late…no MyungSoo to get the doors back open.

SungYeol cursed and stomped with his feet on the ground before he sat down, waiting for the other bus who would only arrive in 20 minutes. He took out his IPad and started to browse on the internet, then a screen pop-ups on his IPad, apparently DongWoo added him to some application. He pressed accept and then put his phone away only a little later, his phone buzzed and he took it out to see a new message from DongWoo (they exchanged numbers during lunch).

“Are you already going home?” DongWoo asked. SungYeol replied. “Yes,” and put his phone back away. “Wait there, I’m coming.” He got a reply back and looked surprised up. How did DongWoo know where I am?

A minute later DongWoo came sprinting to him and sat down next to him, breathing hard from all the running. “How did you know where I was?” SungYeol asked.

DongWoo grinned. “You pressed accept when I asked your location.” SungYeol stared at his phone. “I didn’t know that kind of thing existed.” DongWoo laughed. “Yes.” SungYeol put his phone back away and leaned against the board with hours, a little higher up. “Why do you need me?” He asked. DongWoo was quiet for a second. “I saw you and MyungSoo leaving together,” he replied softly.

“Oh,” SungYeol answered and DongWoo looked at him. “Do you want to become friends with MyungSoo?” SungYeol thought about it, MyungSoo intrigued him and there was something about MyungSoo he wanted to find out. SungYeol nodded slowly. “I guess.” DongWoo nodded and looked at the floor. “Just be careful with him.” SungYeol turned to stare at him. “What do you mean?” DongWoo shook his head and got up. “Nothing, I have to go, see you tomorrow,” he said after smiling at his phone when receiving a message and then looking at someone in the distance.

SungYeol looked up and stared at said person, slowly understanding that it was Hoya. DongWoo waved at SungYeol and then ran to said male.

SungYeol sighed after they were gone and closed his eyes, he had more and more questions when it came to MyungSoo and DongWoo, questions he really wanted to see answered.

The bus arrived after ten minutes and he got on the bus, sitting down while staring outside until he had to get off. He ran home;  immediately his mother throwing the door open to welcome her son with a hug. SungYeol laughed when his mother brought him to the kitchen where dinner was already waiting. She wanted to know everything about his first school-day and SungYeol told his mother almost everything.

He put the dishes into the dishwashing machine after dinner was done and kissed his mother on the cheek. “I’m going upstairs to do my homework.” She nodded and he left.

SungYeol turned his computer on and grabbed his bag which he dropped the minute he had entered his bedroom, to take his math homework out. He started to make his homework but soon his thoughts, pencil in mouth, drifted off to why MyungSoo was this way and MyungSoo didn’t leave his mind, not even when he crawled in bed and stared at the ceiling, trying to fall asleep.

The next morning he stood in front of the mirror. “Fighting, SungYeol!” He yelled at himself, giving himself courage to get past another school day. He left the house after eating breakfast and ran to the bus, this time on time. He stepped on the bus to see MyungSoo sitting at the back of the bus, surrounded by all different girls, his bag on the seat next to him so no one could take place.  MyungSoo had his earphones in  thus no one could disturb him and it wasn't to the girls their liking at all who kept glancing at him and his bag, no one daring to make a next move. 

SungYeol hesitated for a second if he should go to MyungSoo but decided to do it. He walked closer, thinking of ways to attract MyungSoo’s attention but the second he was almost next to him, all girls eyes now on him, MyungSoo looked up to him and took his bag away without a word so SungYeol could sit down.

SungYeol smiled at him and hoped that this was a good beginning to become friends with MyungSoo. “Good morning,” he said. MyungSoo didn’t reply back and SungYeol’s courage almost flew away out of the window from the driver who had opened it  when it was too hot because of the broken air conditioner. The girls grinned to each other, knowing that he failed but SungYeol didn’t get up to sit somewhere else.  The journey to school went in silence mode.

Soon all the girls who had swarmed around MyungSoo had to get off and when they were gone he heard MyungSoo sighing from relieve. MyungSoo stared outside looking at the girls whispering to each other glancing his way before MyungSoo took his earphones off when the bus continued his journey.

“You should tell them if you want to be left alone.” SungYeol told him. MyungSoo just shrugged. “They won’t listen.” 

When the school was seen in the distance they got off the bus and walked with other kids who also got from the bus to the building. MyungSoo was right behind him the whole time but when SungYeol turned around to ask MyungSoo something, he was gone.

SungYeol sighed and turned around just to see DongWoo and Hoya came running to him to drag him to their group of friends. This time SungYeol talking with some of them, one was called MinHyuk and played drums in a school-band called CN BLUE, together with YongHwa, JongHyun and JungShin. There was another guy SungYeol liked to talk with and joke with and that was ChanYeol, they were almost the same height so it was nice not to look down. ChanYeol waved when he saw his own friends, BaekHyun and Kris coming closer but his smile disappearing when BaekHyun jumped on him and Kris pulling him away.

SungYeol laughed when he saw how ChanYeol was trying to get free but the laugh coming from ChanYeol indicated that he actually liked this. He turned back to YongHwa and talked with him for a while before there was no subject to cover anymore as YongHwa and he didn’t really have much in common. SungYeol listened to other’s conversations before he decided to look around the playground, finally finding MyungSoo. The other was sitting on his knees for a reason, very attentive with something, his back turned to SungYeol. SungYeol got curious and walked towards him, when he was close enough he saw MyungSoo with a disposable camera in his hand, taking pictures from flowers at different angles.

SungYeol came closer and probably MyungSoo heard him as he turned around, camera in front of his eye, taking a picture from SungYeol. MyungSoo lowered his camera for a second, realizing what he had just done, before he turned around again, continuing his business.

“Do you like taking pictures?” SungYeol asked when he was standing next to him.
MyungSoo hummed in response. “I do.”

“That’s great! Do you also take pictures from people?” SungYeol asked.

MyungSoo was quiet for a second, wanting to say that he had just captured a picture from SungYeol but he didn’t say it. “Sometimes,” he replied instead and then the conversation was over, MyungSoo’s attention back on the flowers.

It wasn’t easy for SungYeol to become friends with MyungSoo. MyungSoo never talked back to him or gave him such short answers that it just wasn’t easy to keep a conversation going.  But SungYeol still did his best and gave his all.

MyungSoo can I borrow your marker, I forgot mine.”
“MyungSoo, can I have a paper, please.”
“MyungSoo, let’s eat together.”
“MyungSoo, do you want something to drink?”
“MyungSoo, the bell rang, we have to go.”
“MyungSoo,…”

It wasn't that MyungSoo didn't lean his marker out or let him sit together with him during lunch but he just didn't say anything or had to say. SungYeol wanted to give up many times but then there was MyungSoo who laughed shortly when SungYeol told a joke or smiled at him, that SungYeol got his courage back....for a while...this went on for weeks before SungYeol really have had enough and decided to give up entirely on MyungSoo.  


A/N : First of all...I'm really sorry that it took me this long to update again.
The only excuse I have is that I got very busy and addicted with my RP-story on tumblr. Haha. >_<

Uhm...and also that I'm already way into the future with this fic and going back to the past is a little difficult, but I made time to think about this story and have it finally figured out.
The next chapter won't take that long like the previous update.

I hope you're still interested in this story.

Thanks for reading & please comment. ♥