Chapter Twenty-Nine

Can't Be Tamed

MyungSoo was standing behind him, heavily breathing like he had been running a mile to be here the fastest he could. “SungYeol.

Said male stood before a window, looking outside on the streets, clenching the curtains in his fists harder when he heard in the other’s voice how worried MyungSoo was.

The minute the taller had thrown open that door, annoyed - someone rapidly pressing the door-bell non-stop - he was surprised to see MyungSoo here, how did the other know he was here. Who told him, when? The questions were bees flying around his head but instead he had chosen not to ask MyungSoo anything and just after opening the door he had walked to the window to look outside.  

Why didn’t you tell me?” MyungSoo continued. SungYeol shrugged, took a deep breath and collected his courage, before turning slowly around to face the younger. “These are my problems, MyungSoo.”

 MyungSoo bit his lip. “You…are an idiot you know that.” SungYeol sighed and  gave him a bitter smile. “I know and…not only because of this,” the last part was whispered, too much hidden emotions coming to surface.

 The younger who heard it looked surprised up. “What do you mean?”

The taller shook his head and averted his eyes. “Nothing, Soo-ah, it’s not important.” He answered and turned his head to look back outside.

 “SungYeol!” SungYeol heard the other stepping closer until MyungSoo stopped behind  him.
He turned around but didn’t look up, afraid that his eyes would show MyungSoo what he had meant.

 “SungYeol, look at me.” MyungSoo said softly and SungYeol saw hesitating fingers coming closer to his face,  first caressing his cheek until those fingers tilted his head up by the chin. The older closed his eyes but when he opened them again and looked now  straight in MyungSoo’s eyes, he wanted to close them again because MyungSoo was staring at him with such an intensity.

“MyungSoo,” He whined softly, wanting to tell the younger to stop staring at him like that because this made his heart race yet MyungSoo – who didn’t hear anything SungYeol thought - moved his head closer.

 “SungYeol.” MyungSoo’s voice became hoarse for some reason.  SungYeol who had been lost staring in MyungSoo’s eyes, blinked and turned his attention on MyungSoo’s lips to hear what the younger had to say, wrong move because now he could only stare at those perfect kissable lips. His head was telling him to stop and get away but his heart…his heart was weak and wanted him to take the step to finally know what his feeling had been telling him the past weeks.

SungYeol looked slowly up in MyungSoo’s eyes, his trembling hand that had been gripping the curtains earlier now settled down on MyungSoo’s shoulder. He took a deep breath inwards and then closed his eyes, moving his lips to MyungSoo ones.

He intended to have a short kiss, just a peck to see what his feelings were towards MyungSoo but when he felt arms circling around him, making their lips press harder together. He was at first shocked but as MyungSoo’s lips were so soft and his heart was bursting with excitement he didn’t  pull away and instead decided to savor the moment. His one hand that gripped MyungSoo’s shoulder slowly moved to the back of the other’s neck, fingers tangling in sweat- from-running hair.

SungYeol felt the younger’s arms loosen around him and he waited for MyungSoo to break the kiss and step away, announcing it was a mistake but that didn’t happen. The other moved his hands down on his back, SungYeol squeezed his eyes shut when MyungSoo’s hands lingered for a long second on his before moving away to grab the edge of SungYeol’s shirt, moving it up without stopping pressing their lips together.

SungYeol got startled when there were cold fingers on his skin, letting out a gasp. In that moment MyungSoo deepened the kiss, tongue exploring everything of SungYeol who at first didn’t do anything but then he started responding.

This seemed like the push for MyungSoo. He moved the taller’s shirt higher up but then SungYeol felt him hesitating. SungYeol didn’t know what happened but he didn’t want the other to stop (hormones taking over) and grabbed fast his own shirt, pulling it over his head and dropped it on the floor.

MyungSoo’s eyes were  on his bare torso, SungYeol blushed when he saw the other his lips before they locked eyes. Soon lips crashed together in a heated way. A little later MyungSoo’s shirt was also down.

SungYeol followed MyungSoo when the other started to step backwards until they reached the couch. MyungSoo sat down, grabbing SungYeol by his to pull him on top of him, the taller now straddling him.

Their lips found each other. MyungSoo’s hands caressed for a while SungYeol’s which made SungYeol think the other had something with it. He almost wanted to open his mouth to jokingly ask the younger this when the younger moved his hand rapidly to the front, palming SungYeol’s erected length.

SungYeol let out a moan and broke the kiss to pant against MyungSoo’s lips who had now a small smirk on his face, eyes dark with lust while his hand unbuckled SungYeol’s pants and his hand disappeared fast into the boxer-shorts. SungYeol let out another moan and bucked his hips up into MyungSoo’s hand who had wrapped it around his .

“ MyungSoo,” he moaned when the other started to move his hand teasingly slow up and down,
the younger’s mouth on SungYeol’s collarbone. SungYeol’s fingers tangled in MyungSoo’s hair, needing to grab something as he was loosening It witch each jerk from MyungSoo’s hand...  

*

SungYeol woke up by the sound of a vacuum cleaner. He groaned and wanted to turn around to mute the sound out with his pillow when something down caught his attention -he was sporting an . The taller hated when this happened, having a -dream with an amazing woman (he thought he did) while in the morning he couldn’t remember of whose s he had dreamed about.

He sighed and contemplated to take care of himself or take a cold shower. His mother was outside the room, the sound of the vacuum cleaner overtaking everything so that wouldn’t be the issue. If he would go to the bathroom however he had to get past his mother and maybe answer some unnecessary questions….

His hand reached for the lube in his drawer next to his bed, the drawer making some small squeaking noise when he took it out. He gulped nervously before opening the tube, a strawberry scent welcoming him. This was something he had bought to get himself off, wanting to see if lube would be a new experience…turned out it was.

SungYeol made himself more comfortable in bed, pushing the blanket away with his feet to the end of the bed, lube now in the palm of his hand. He took a deep breath before wrapping his fingers around his hard , letting out a gasp with the cold substance. He started to jerk himself off, trying to remember what dream he had but…nothing.

He closed his eyes and moved his hand faster up and down, sometimes stopping by the glans to swipe his fingers over it – shivering - his other hand on his balls, pulling softly while trying to get to his .

The moment he almost came undone, MyungSoo’s face flashed through his mind and he came hard, grabbing fast a tissue on his drawer to get his in it. He breathed hard after throwing the tissue in the garbage bin next to his bed and stared at the ceiling while coming down his high.

“MyungSoo?” He was confused, why would MyungSoo’s face flash through his mind while he had jerked himself off. He shook his head to get the thought away that MyungSoo was attractive (no one could deny that). This…was an accident.  It was just because he had have a nice evening with the younger he convinced himself while SungYeol’s heart was telling him otherwise.

Something fell down in the hallway and he shook his head, all the previous thoughts flying out of head. He groaned and turned around pulling the pillow over his head. Did his mother had to clean now? It was Sunday for god’s sake.

The sound only got louder and this made him throw the blanket off the bed - kicking limbs- and stumble to the door, pulling it open.   “Is it really necessary mom, to start cleaning now? I want to sleep a little longer!!” He yelled to be heard above the sound of the vacuum cleaner. His mother turned surprised around and pushed with her foot the power button. “What did you say?”

SungYeol repeated what he had said only to get a glare from his mother in return. “Go dress yourself and go downstairs, your breakfast is ready.” She replied, pushing the power button and the noise of the vacuum cleaner filled his ears again.

The taller turned around, slammed the door close and dressed himself fast, putting the lube, grabbing the garbage bin to take it downstairs. His mother glanced at it but didn’t say anything. SungYeol closed the bedroom-door behind him, on it  was a clear red sign to keep out.

He emptied his garbage bin downstairs and put it down next to him, grabbing a plate to eat his eggs his mother had prepared while listening to the radio and a little later the morning news.

Everything was going well, after he had breakfast he cleaned the dishes and all the pots and pans, radio loud to enjoy the music when he felt a shiver going down his spine and he turned around, seeing his mother with a letter in his hand, her face furious.

“What is this, SungYeol!” She yelled and came closer, slamming the letter with her flat hand on the table. SungYeol was confused and looked at the letter. He didn’t have any letters in the living-room, nor in the kitchen nor upstairs, the only letters he got were…His eyes widened and he walked fast to the letter, his fear came true. “You were in my room!” His mother interrupted him. “That doesn’t matter, what I want to know is…what is this!”

SungYeol wanted to argue with her that it does matter. She promised him to never walk in his room and now she did…”You promised to never come in my room! Why did you need to go in my room!” He yelled back until he felt a hard slap against his cheek, he stared frozen at his mother who was trembling with anger. “Don’t yell at me, you ungrateful kid!” She pushed the letter hard in his hands, making him stumble back a bit. He looked down and saw it was his bank statement with at the bottom an amount of KRW 0.00, something he knew already since he emptied his saving-account but hoped his mother wouldn’t ever find out.

“I want you to tell me NOW what you needed the money for!” Her tone was cold while she looked at her son in anger…

SungYeol may have slipped MyungSoo’s name somewhere in between all the yelling. Maybe that was the reason why his mother started to throw with everything she could find, glasses, dishes, she threw everything against the wall out of frustration, yelling stuff like. “I knew that MyungSoo kid wouldn’t do you any good! Look what he did, he robbed you of your money! How could you let him!...” SungYeol never knew how scary woman could be, but now he knew. She didn’t stop her ranting with talking about MyungSoo, his father also got his fair share and this is when SungYeol had have enough.

“I want you to get out of my sight!”

These were his mother’s last words before SungYeol had stormed away to his room, taking his mother’s words to heart he ran away with intention to never come back…

 

 


A/N : Anyone still reading this story? OTL 
I'm sorry guys so much happened this past and last month (not all good but anyway).
I hope the chapter was to your liking. Please comment <3

Next chapter will be in MyungSoo's POV and how he finds out about SungYeol running away. If you remember that in one of the last chapter there was kind of a flash forward? Well that happens after this. Who knows, maybe SungYeol's dream will also happen...)  

This story will be my longest story, there will be twists and some things you won't ever expect to happen.
The ones who are here for WooYeol... your wait will be worth it some day^^
So please anticipate while waiting for this slow author to find time to write. 

I've also been busy writing another MyungYeol NC-17 (drama crossover fic) (also a reason why it took so long as my attention went to this and I really love how it's turning out) I will upload/announce it only after this story is finished. ^^