Chapter Thirty-Four

Can't Be Tamed

A/N : Before you start reading, I think I owe a massive apology that it took me over 4 months to update a new chapter. .__.
I'm really sorry, please forgive me!!! :(((
I have to say that during the beginning of the year I lost my WooYeol feelings (don't worry they are back now) but yes it's one of the reasons why I couldn't continue the story with the thought what will happen (trust me a lot). Thank you high schoool: love on for all the WooYeol-goodness and the return of my feelings.

I've also been busy with work and I was most of the times too tired to even think of this story. I've had a week off now.  Also with more months passing by I completely lost track of what happened to this story (thus I re-read a couple days before so all would make sense I also took the liberty to take out mistakes from previous chapters).

There's also the stories (one shots) I made in that time I was away from can't be tamed: Please, never Invite Girls I Should Have Known I Hate CatsAll About Us . You see, I've been writing a lot in that time. I didn't loose interest in INFINITE nor MyungYeol. I'm back and now for real, there won't be anything that will distract me (or someone that gives me new ideas) no, it's solely "can't be amed" I have a lot to tell in this story. I hope you're all still interested in this story. I'm realy sorry for leaving you without announcing anything. I'll leave this chapter here and hope it's satisfying enough to leave you in prepare for the !!finally!! progress of more and intenser MyungYeol in this story. 

Leaving comments will encourage me to write faster ~ 


 

“You did what?” MyungSoo’s eyes grew wide and he sat immediately up, pulling back his arms from around the taller who regretted his words instantly but the words were out in the open and now he had to face the consequences. SungYeol on his turn also sat up and looked at the younger who was watching him expectantly.

 

A lot of different thoughts were going around MyungSoo’s mind. The answer wasn’t something the younger had expected yet had feared since the taller’s mother had mentioned (more like yelled at him) that it was all his fault and the reason why SungYeol had emptied his whole saving-account now made more sense.

 

“Why…” MyungSoo took a deep breath. “Why would you do this?” The younger inquired, desperate for answers. SungYeol bit his lips and stared down, trying to think of an excuse so MyungSoo didn’t have to worry but before SungYeol could gather his thoughts, MyungSoo spoke again. “You shouldn’t have done this, SungYeol. I’ve already told you before, I don’t need your pity”

 

SungYeol was shocked and ready to answer the other before MyungSoo continued. “I know it’s not pity and I know you did it because I’m your friend but…” SungYeol shook his head. “That’s not it,” he muttered. MyungSoo watched the taller who was staring down before slowly bringing his eyes back up. “It isn’t only because you’re my friend Soo…” SungYeol said softly. In the taller’s eyes was an emotion that needed to be understood by MyungSoo but the younger was afraid that he was reading it wrong so he needed a clear explanation from the other.

 

“Then…what?” He breathed out, eyes still locked with the other who stayed silent. “SungYeol…” MyungSoo pleaded. SungYeol blinked once. “I…” he looked down. “…I did it because I wanted you to have your life back.”

 

“My life back?” MyungSoo repeated, confused as he was getting more questions than answers. SungYeol nodded slowly, gazing down at his fingers. “When…you had your own space and we spent so much time together…” SungYeol started to blush with the memories and nothing was more endearing to MyungSoo than that. He could only watch the taller who was turning red, a small smile appearing on his own face as SungYeol’s words slowly started to sink in.

 

“Were you jealous of DongWoo?” He asked, finding the situation a little bit amusing.

 

SungYeol sighed softly. “I guess I am,” the taller admitted. “I like having you around me. No, I need you around me and it took some time for me to realize that but-.”

 

“I like you, SungYeol.” MyungSoo interrupted the other and it was now SungYeol’s turn to look wide-eyed to the younger, heart speeding up and he took a few deep breaths before he replied:
“I like you too, Soo.”

 

MyungSoo smiled in return. He thought that SungYeol didn’t really understand the meaning of his words but he was satisfied for now. They stared at each other with dumb smiles until the younger started to think the situation through and came to a solution. “I’m happy you told me the reason why you emptied your savings-account but don’t think that I’m happy you did this for me.” SungYeol looked puzzled and a little bit hurt at that. “I know that it was an impulsive thing to do MyungSoo...”

 

“Yes, it sure was!” MyungSoo stated to the other's surprise who glared as response .

 

“SungYeol,” the younger continued softly, his expression on his face now different, it even looked to SungYeol that MyungSoo was starting to blush. “I can't let you live here by yourself now that I know the truth.” SungYeol shook fast his head. “You don't need to-”

 

“I would feel guilty.” MyungSoo interrupted the older who fell silent with those words. “So, I made up my mind...I'll live with you from now on!”

 

“What?” SungYeol now stuttered,blinked and shook his head to get rid of the imagination what just had happened as it was impossible that MyungSoo had just said that. “What did you say?” The older repeated and the younger slowly repeated what he had said. “I'll live with you from now on.”

 

“W-why?” The taller asked after recovering from the small shock.

 

MyungSoo stared at him, a blush still apparent. “You said you need me,” he said softly, using SungYeol’s words against him.

 

“Y-Yeah b-but…”

 

“You don’t take care of yourself, you need someone that will help you, also financially.” MyungSoo explained as it was a plain fact. The taller thought about it. It’s true, having MyungSoo live with him would make his life much easier.

 

“I don’t want to be a nuisance to you Soo, I know I bought this place having you in mind but I don’t want you to feel guilty and do this because-“

 

MyungSoo shook fast his head. “I do this because I want to do this myself, let me take care of you, SungYeol.” he whispered this and then looked straight into the taller’s eyes, eyes that kept drawing him in each time. “Will you let me stay?” he requested.

 

SungYeol bit his lip in thoughts. “I only have one bedroom…” he started slowly but MyungSoo interrupted him. “I can sleep on the couch, I don’t mind!”  SungYeol shook his head fast. “That’s ridiculous if you live here…” They both started to think of a solution, both knowing where this would lead to.

 

“Do you mind sleeping together? It’s not the first time we’ve done this, right?” MyungSoo’s words made SungYeol surprised yet he shook his head slowly, still digesting all the information slowly. “It’s not…” the taller started. “...but it’s different when we’ll live together…”

 

MyungSoo looked at him, waiting for the taller to decide what he wanted to do.

 

“Fine, I guess that’s what will happen.” When the younger heard those words after a long silence, where every second seemend minutes, he smiled widely at the older. “Thanks Yeollie.”

 

SungYeol’s heart skipped a beat. “Yeollie?” He asked, surprised.

 

MyungSoo on his turn now started to blush. “Can I confess something?”

 

SungYeol nodded slowly, this evening already has been an evening full of confessions and surprises, one more wouldn’t matter.

 

“I don’t like calling you hyung.” MyungSoo declared and SungYeol started laughing while the younger made an unsatisfied face.

 

“Ok, I get it,” The taller continued to giggle yet the younger didn’t stop glaring. “You’re not even a year older than me, only by 7 months!” MyungSoo exclaimed.

 

The older kept smiling. “I get it, you don’t need to call me hyung then but…” his eyes started to sparkle.”...what’s with…Yeollie?”

 

MyungSoo averted his eyes and looked down at the sheets. “It suits you. You call me Soo, I call you Yeollie.”

 

SungYeol chuckled. “Sure, Soo.”

 

MyungSoo yawned as after everything was said there was only sleep left. “We should sleep, we have a long day tomorrow.” SungYeol looked puzzled and MyungSoo told him the plan. “I’m going to live here from now on, right?” SungYeol nodded and the younger continued. “Tomorrow I’ll have to go to DongWoo’s place to get all my stuff and then we have to get all the stuff from the storage, don’t you think it’s been there long enough, how much do you pay for each passing day?” The younger asked and only now SungYeol remembered MyungSoo’s stuff. The amount of money the taller had to pay to the landlord was definitely enough so if they could empty that place, that cost would fall away immediately.

 

“I was planning to have a nice weekend doing nothing,” SungYeol joked, ”but this doesn’t seem that bad of a plan. Let’s do that tomorrow. Sleep now.” The taller lay back down and MyungSoo did too. “Good night Soo.” MyungSoo nodded behind the taller’s back and closed with a smile his eyes. “Good night, Yeollie.”

 

 

DongWoo was more than surprised when MyungSoo came back the next morning - it was close to noon as he slept really long with SungYeol next to him and later in his arms (because of his sleep habit yet SungYeol let him) - to get all his stuff (not much anyway). After he was done packing DongWoo’s mother hugged him really tight, telling him to take care of himself and SungYeol, and if they needed anything that he had to call and she would either come herself or send DongWoo to help them, DongWoo on the background wholeheartedly agreeing. “Thank you for everything mom Jang.” DongWoo’s mother shook her head sadly. “I haven’t done enough.” MyungSoo wanted to protest yet DongWoo came closer and she left.

 

“I’m glad that you made some progress,” The other grinned and MyungSoo smile softly. “A little but we aren’t there yet,” DongWoo patted him in an encouraging way on the back. “I’m sure when you two live alone that it soon will happen.” MyungSoo actually started to blush when the other said that and DongWoo laughed. “You’re cute.”

 

The younger shook fast his head and made a face which resulted in DongWoo laughing more. “Will you be fine?” The younger then asked. DongWoo caught up fast on what MyungSoo had asked.
“I’ll be fine MyungSoo, you only need to have eyes for SungYeol, okay?” DongWoo grinned again and MyungSoo nodded before he turned around and left the house, going back to SungYeol.

 

Moving all MyungSoo’s stuff from the storage to the apartment took a couple of hours. After it was done, the apartment now piled up with boxes, SungYeol and MyungSoo were both exhausted sitting in the couch next to each other. “What’s in all those boxes?” SungYeol asked curiously, he had seen some content but definitely not everything.

 

MyungSoo stayed silent, deep in thoughts until he suddenly got up and started rummaging through his boxes to then take his camera out, his eyes shining with love while he switched it on. He stared at the screen before a small smile made way to his face and fast he turned around, capturing a picture from a more than surprised SungYeol. “Why did you do that? I’m all sweaty and-“ The taller shouted. MyungSoo laughed, looking at the picture on his screen, it was a perfect one.

 

“We should take a picture together,” SungYeol grumbled, not amused that the younger had taken a picture of him not prepared. MyungSoo blinked confused.“What?” SungYeol looked at him. “To celebrate that we’re roomies, come on!” SungYeol patted the space next to him and MyungSoo came closer, sitting down next to the other. He held the camera up while he wrapped his arm around SungYeol to pull him closer (using as an excuse that they had to stay close - not that SungYeol complained). “Ready? Smile!”

 

-

 

The rest of the day they unpacked all the boxes, putting MyungSoo’s stuff away in all empty cupboards they could find, SungYeol had now a lot of cooking utensils. MyungSoo’s clothes disappeared in the wardrobe from the bedroom, both now sharing shelves and drawers. The bed had 2 small drawers at the side and MyungSoo took the one closest to the window as that’s where he had slept for now, putting his important stuff there. While SungYeol was watching something on the television in the living-room, MyungSoo heard the other’s laughter at times, he picked up the object he placed in there to look at it with a dreamy smile before he closed the drawer, in there something that was very important to him.

 

He retreated back to the living-room, the taller turning the television off and picking up a ballpoint. “House-rule number one…”the taller started and glanced at MyungSoo, hoping the other could help with setting house-rules. “No girls,” MyungSoo helped. SungYeol laughed but then he wrote it down “No girls allowed…” he stopped writing. “No boys either,” he thought out loud and this time MyungSoo laughed amusingly. “Fine, no girls and no boys allowed, just us.” SungYeol was glad with that rule and noted it down. “Rule number two, you don’t use the bathroom until I left for work, I hate it when I get up and have to get ready and someone else is in the bathroom.” MyungSoo nodded. “No problem.” SungYeol gave him a thankful smile in return. “Rule number three…no horror movies.” MyungSoo started laughing out loud. “Are you that scared, watching them?” the younger snorted. SungYeol pouted in response. “You know I am!”

 

MyungSoo fell silent, he could only stare at SungYeol’s pouty mouth. He his lips, wanting to kiss those plump lips really bad out of a sudden.

 

“MyungSoo?” SungYeol’s voice brought him back to senses, the younger blinked before averting his eyes from the other who was staring curiously at him. “Ok, the rule is approved,” MyungSoo answered softly and then looked down at his camera, keeping himself busy with cleaning it. SungYeol stared at him, still curious about the other’s expression before he concentrated back on the paper in front of him.

 

“Rule number four…oh, the ballpoint isn’t working anymore.” SungYeol sighed and got up. “Wait, I think I saw one in the bathroom,” he got up and headed to the bedroom, MyungSoo at first continuing with his camera until he remembered that he also had seen a ballpoint…in his own drawer! He got startled up and ran to the bedroom, only to see SungYeol rummaging through his own, he let out a sigh of relieve. “I’ll check my own drawer for something to write,” he announced before walking towards it yet SungYeol already crawled over the bed. “I’ll do it.” the taller said and opened the drawer, MyungSoo froze completely some steps away from SungYeol.

 

“Found the ballpoint!” SungYeol announced happily yet  his smile faltered when he saw something else that cought his attention. Curious the taller picked it up, staring at it in wonder. MyungSoo saw it all happening and tried to snatch the picture from the taller  yet the other moved away and they both loosed their balance, SungYeol falling on his back with MyungSoo on top of him.