Chapter Twenty-Seven

Can't Be Tamed

!!!!!!!!   2/3 UPDATE (22/12) !!!!!!!!!!


After school, when he arrived at home the taller made up some excuse to get out of the house, telling that he needed to work together with other class-mates (not mentioning MyungSoo) on a school project and that it was due tomorrow. He even faked a whole paper where it was written down on and his mother had let him go out, wishing him luck.

The taller felt slightly bad about his lie, slightly as when he got near the bistro, his heart leaped with joy to see MyungSoo. He only wanted to get something to drink and then go back home, just supporting MyungSoo (and spending a little time with the other).

He sat down at a table, after calculating what tables MyungSoo would serve (he observed for a while outside) and placed the menu card in front of his face, wanting to surprise MyungSoo. Outside he didn’t  see MyungSoo well but now while glancing over to MyungSoo who was happily talking with customers…SungYeol stared as the younger’s hair was styled up, wearing black neat jeans, it gave SungYeol another feeling of MyungSoo, the younger now looked older and even y…

SungYeol coughed. ‘Do I really think MyungSoo is y even when wearing work clothes? What’s  wrong with me?’

His eyes turned soon into lasers when he saw how girls flirted with MyungSoo who on his turn smiled and winked, accepting a big tip in return . SungYeol couldn’t help but to drift off…What would have happened if MyungSoo stayed in that other business, would the younger really have had with dozen of women just to serve them and get money? He was super glad he took MyungSoo out of there… SungYeol was so deep in thoughts that he didn’t notice those black pants coming closer to stop in front of his table (his face was still hidden by the menu). “Sir, did you already make a decision?” The taller dropped startled the menu card and looked up at MyungSoo who looked now equally surprised back.

“SungYeol?” MyungSoo’s confusion made soon place for a big smile. “What do you want to drink, it’s on me,” he told the other happily. The older stuttered and told the younger something incoherent which made the other laugh and SungYeol blush.

“Just…give me a coffee you recommend.” SungYeol told MyungSoo to get fast over his embarrassment and the younger nodded,  turning fast around to get SungYeol’s order, walking past the girls who tried to get MyungSoo’s attention but now failed miserably.

 SungYeol sighed and ruffled a hand through his hair. ‘Why do I act so nervous all of a sudden?’
He was just here to drink some coffee but instead he was feeling like those girls who wanted all of MyungSoo’s attention…

MyungSoo brought him the coffee - Americano as it turned out - and placed it in front of SungYeol.
“I think you’ll like this,” the younger told him and watched SungYeol sip on it carefully to taste, immediately getting addicted to the coffee, giving MyungSoo a thumbs up, he expected the other to leave but instead he got surprised  when MyungSoo sat down in front of him. SungYeol looked around, trying to see if the other’s boss would see this but MyungSoo just broke into a breathtaking smile which overwhelmed SungYeol’s mind.

“I got a small break,” MyungSoo informed him and SungYeol didn’t know what to say “O-oh, good,” he stuttered which made MyungSoo fall even harder for that cute side of SungYeol.

“Why are you here?” He asked as his curiosity took over and SungYeol took a big gulp of his drink, his lips afterwards to get some foam away (MyungSoo felt his pants a little bit more tighten). “I just wanted to see where you work,” SungYeol told him and the younger nodded.
“Thanks, you made my evening even more better,” he blurted out but looked fast everywhere but SungYeol who wasn’t even sure if he heard it correctly.

 They both sat in silence until MyungSoo saw Daniel giving him a sign that his break was over. “I’m sorry, I have to go again.” MyungSoo got up and wanted to walk away when SungYeol stopped him.  “Soo-ah, when does your shift end?” SungYeol asked, grabbing MyungSoo’s wrist who first looked surprised to SungYeol’s hand and the nickname (it made his heart always beat ten times faster) before locking eyes with the taller. “Around 12, why?” SungYeol felt his courage drop, he couldn’t stay all night here in this café to wait for MyungSoo to end his shift, right?

He shook his head and let MyungSoo go. “Just a question. I guess I’ll…see you Monday in school.” MyungSoo nodded and then walked fast over to tables that needed his assistance. He eyed SungYeol the whole time the other was there (trying not to be obvious about it). SungYeol was acting cute and all happily with the deserts he ordered and sometimes when MyungSoo looked over he caught the other’s eyes, both immediately turning their eyes away, knowing they both have been caught, looking at each other.

When MyungSoo saw SungYeol hesitating after getting up he rushed to him, asking if he needed something else(being friendly to a customer, that’s all he would tell his boss if he was asked).

The taller looked up to meet MyungSoo’s eyes and bit his lip slightly as in thinking about something. “Is there perhaps a way for you to stop working earlier so we can have something to drink?” The minute those words left SungYeol’s mouth he wanted to pluck them out the air and push them back in his mouth, swallowing them as this was almost like placing his heart on a plate, showing too much of himself.

MyungSoo looked uncertain for a second but nodded pretty fast. “I’ll ask Daniel,” he gave SungYeol a small smile before trudging towards said male, motioning him apart. Ten minutes later - after SungYeol saw MyungSoo and Daniel talking, Daniel sometimes glancing over his way - the younger was ready to go and SungYeol followed him fast outside, happy that MyungSoo had taken off earlier.