Chapter Seventeen

Can't Be Tamed

Double update!!
1/2


MyungSoo didn’t know what he had to expect the second he came in the street where Paradise was situated. A street not easily accessible for cars, no lights whatsoever, making the place look dangerous and shabby. However he was pleasantly surprised when he saw a lot of people (mostly females) queuing up to get inside and he had no other choice than to do the same, getting glances from girls who were surprised to see him in the line. When it was finally his turn, he got shy and with a lot of difficulties (the guy not wanting to let him enter because he was a guy) he fished out the business card he got from the guy from before and showed it to the big guy, telling him that he was offered a job.

To make it short, the guy lead him to the back of the club. They entered a room after knocking and MyungSoo was welcomed by the boss who was the same person that was in the café and recognized him. He sat down after the boss offered him a drink: “Water, please.”

“So, you came around and want the job?” The boss asked, looking at MyungSoo who didn’t look up and instead stared at the beige couch as he was doubting to go through this but he needed the money.

“Son?” The boss asked and MyungSoo looked up while biting his lip. “I need money,”
The guy laughed while sipping from his whiskey that came along with MyungsSoo’s water. “Don’t we all…” he looked at MyungSoo, eyes serious. “…what’s wrong?”…

One hour later, MyungSoo had signed the trial-contract for one week. It was only a week because the boss called He Yo wanted to see what MyungSoo could mean to his business. MyungSoo didn’t get money to pay his rent but his boss would let him sleep one week in the building (docked from his pay).

After his boss explained the job (MyungSoo could live with dancing seductively for women and getting tips which he had to hand over, thinking that’s all he had to do) he was lead to another room where other guys were, muscled, 6 pack abs and all well-build, MyungSoo felt insignificant in that exact moment because he did have some muscles but his abs…were non-existent.

“Are you new?” A guy walked to him and pushed him to the chair without waiting for an answer. He walked around the chair, taking in MyungSoo facial features before he grabbed the eye-liner.
“You’re handsome, you don’t need a lot of make up,” the guy explained.

MyungSoo was happy but when he felt how the others stared at him (they also heard it and didn’t like it because it was true that MyungSoo was handsome) he swallowed. “Don’t worry, you’ll be fine,” the guy squeezed his shoulder and smiled reassuringly, glaring at the guys and shouted to get ready.

“Where’s the new guy?” MyungSoo got startled when a guy with hair dyed blond walked in the room, his eyes falling on MyungSoo. “Come with me, I’ll help you pick clothes.” MyungSoo nodded and got up from the chair, walking behind the guy to another room full with clothes, glad that he was gone from all those hostile stares.

This guy was nice and they talked about trivial stuff while the man gave his clothes (black) “This color suits you the best”.

They were done choosing clothes and the guy smiled at him after explaining MyungSoo where he had to change. “If you need anything else, just ask for me, I’m DaeRyong.” MyungSoo nodded shyly and headed to the changing room.

He was done and sighed, looking at himself in the mirror. He didn’t really know what he had to do this first evening and regretted coming here. “Was this really the best choice?” He asked himself and leaned against the dark-brown counter, his hands resting on the edge, a light flickering behind him in the room.

“MyungSoo,” He Yo came inside and MyungSoo jumped up, turning fast around. “Yes…boss?” He Yo laughed. “Just call me He Yo but let’s go.” MyungSoo nodded and followed He Yo outside, trembling a little. “MyungSoo?” He Yo turned around to ask him something but MyungSoo who had been in thoughts almost bumped into him. “Sorry,” he mumbled and bowed. He Yo waved his hands. “No need. I just wanted to say that from now on you’ll have to take another name.” “What?” MyungSoo was confused.  “You don’t want strangers to know your name, right?” MyungSoo shook his head as that was indeed he didn’t want to happen.  “So…think of something by tonight.” MyungSoo nodded and then followed He Yo to a table. “Sit down here and observe, that’s all,” he said before leaving MyungSoo alone for the rest of the night.

“What the hell did I get myself into?” He asked himself a lot of times during the night when he saw how guys started to dance around poles, pinned girls on chairs and humped them, letting girls touch their chest and brought their hands down but never till their private parts.

Two days later

“DaeRyong!” MyungSoo yelled and ran to the male. His stage performance was over and he got just scolded by the boss for being so awkward on his first stage performance. Well that hadn’t been a lie, it was totally awkward but he heard that the women and girls thought he was cute so his boss had been mild with his scolding.

‘Since when did DaeRyong chance his hair?’ He thought before he grabbed DaeRyong’s arm who turned surprised around and looked at MyungSoo’s hand on his arm. “Who are you?” He asked with a cold voice.

MyungSoo immediately dropped his hand.  “I…I…” He stuttered not knowing what to do until the guy started to laugh when he saw MyungSoo’s dumbfounded face.
“You’re MyungSoo, right? My brother told me about you. I’m SoRyong,” the guy said, not keeping back a smile.

“Your brother?” MyungSoo asked confused. SoRyuong nodded and opened his mouth to say something. “He’s –“
“Is someone talking about me?” DaeRyong suddenly appeared and put his hand around MyungSoo’s shoulder. “I see you met my brother.”

The younger got startled, looking from DaeRyong to SoRyong, not believing his eyes. “Twins?” He uttered and they both laughed. “The one and only…tasty twins,” MyungSoo didn’t get it but it would be only later that he discovered SoRyong and DaeRyong were a hot act in business.

“Do you need me?” DaeRyong asked after looking to SoRyong and having a personal conversation in their minds (they are twins they can do that) and MyungSoo nodded. “I do, the boss wants me to dance but…I can’t dance,” he admitted shyly and the twins stared at each other. “Don’t worry, we’ll teach you.’ They both said in unison…

Teaching MyungSoo to dance who rather liked to fall over his own feet than do the right moves, was a challenge for the twins.

“You’re doing it wrong.” SoRyong and DaeRyong yelled at him at the same time, making MyungSoo feel shrink even more. “I know,” he whined and sat down on the ground. “I give up!” He informed the twins who just stared at each other before looking at him. “In our job we need to dance…”

MyungSoo sighed again as if he didn’t hear this from the boss already. “Yeah well…I can’t!” He got up and wanted to walk to the door when DaeRyong stopped him. “Wait!” MyungSoo turned around again and saw the twins staring at each other again before SoRyong nodded. “MyungSoo…is there something else you can do?” MyungSoo thought about it “I…can sing?” He asked, not believing himself he said this. SoRyong and DaeRyong started to laugh but they stopped when MyungSoo glared at them. “Sing then.” SoRyong said and after MyungSoo opened his mouth and started to sing, they could only stare at him.

“Wait!” SoRyong shouted when MyungSoo was done, before he ran away, leaving MyungSoo and DaeRyong confused behind. “What is he going to do?” DaeRyong didn’t say anything but kept staring at him. “What?” MyungSoo asked, feeling a little freaked out by the other looking at him this way but he never got a reply instead a few minutes later SoRyong appeared with HeYo who ordered him to sing again.

“This gives us opportunities,” HeYo smiled after MyungSoo was done singing, already thinking of the extra cash he could get. “A lot of opportunities,” he said again while glancing at MyungSoo with a big smile….