32

Because You Might Grow Distant

 

 


After what happened, Taeyeon decided to just skip school. Of course it was also the doctor's order since his arm didn't quite recovered more like it was damaged even more. 2 months rest was given to him, quite long for a guy who's not allowed to move around.

This . Taeyeon cursed as he slump back on his comfy bed. It's been a week and all he did in their house is eating and sleeping.

"Taeyeon! I'm going now. Try not to hurt yourself. Alright?"

"Yes mom," Taeyeon answered nonchalantly.

 

*****

Tiffany frowned seeing the empty table of Taeyeon. She haven't heard anything from the guy for a week now. She tried calling Taeyeon but to her dismay, her phone call would always go to voicemail, even her messages were ignored. She also tried to visit Taeyeon but Mrs. Kim told her that Taeyeon is not feeling well or something. She knows Taeyeon is avoiding her or Taeyeon might be trying to forget her.

"No Taeyeon again?" Jessica asked as she softly pulled out the chair next to Tiffany.

Tiffany sighed.

"Why don't you just go to his house?"

"I've tried remember?"

"Oh right," Jessica nodded as she swallowed her salad.

Tiffany took her phone and checked if there's any message from Taeyeon but there's nothing. She missed Taeyeon so damn much and not being able to talk to him for a minute or two hurts her but what could she do? Taeyeon doesn't want to talk to her, well that's what she thinks. A light bulb suddenly popped up inside her mind, she sat straight and grab both of Jessica's arm.

"You could try to talk to him."

Jessica lifted her eyebrow totally not interested on her bestfriend's idea.

"Please?" Tiffany put up her best puppy eye to convince Jessica. Jessica sighed, she felt pity and at the same time disgusted at how Tiffany looked like while pouting. She felt like vomiting at the sight of it.

"Argh, fine."

"Yay! Thank you, Jessi."

 

****

Taeyeon slumped back on his bed trying to get some rest. His phone lit up indicating a new message, he checked it and saw Tiffany's name. Another message for today. Taeyeon still has a long time of rest, he feels bored out.

"I wonder what she's doing right now. Should I talk to her? And tell her to come by or maybe not." Taeyeon threw his phone to his side and put his arm over his forehead. He sighed and as he close his eyes Tiffany's face flashed on his mind.

"Why am I being such a coward? I should just confess to her."

Taeyeon sighed, his heart started beating fast at the thought of him confessing. The feeling was very familiar, it's that tingling sensation everyone feels everytime they think about their crushes. It's like puppy love all over again but Taeyeon knew it was beyond over that. He just doesn't know why there's a lot of people blocking his way.

What was taking him so long? Was it Siwon?

Taeyeon immediately went back to reality when he heard his phone ringing. He answered it without looking at the caller I.D.

"Hello?"

"Thank god you answered my call."

Taeyeon stopped for a second analyzing the voice. He smiled, a little bit.

"Tiffany," He breathed out.

"I miss you Taeng, so damn much. I'm sorry for hurting you. Please let's talk personally. I want to see you. I miss you." Taeyeon was so overwhelmed by the sweet blabbering of Tiffany. He smiled from ear to ear and he felt like singing Love on Top.

"Stop blabbering. You sound like you're hungry, have you eaten?"

"I did."

"Can you calm down now?"

"I am calm."

"You don't sound like."

"Can you stop changing topics?"

Taeyeon laughed at the obvious fact. He was changing topic, not really, but he just want to check how she was doing.

"I'm sorry, how are you?"

"I'm good. But I miss you Taeng, I feel so empty without you."

Taeyeon chuckled a bit when he heard Tiffany groan as the bell rang.

"You should go to your next subject."

"Yeah, I'm visiting you later. Please let me in. I miss you so much. Bye."

Taeyeon laughed as he put down his phone. He can't deny how much he missed Tiffany, the sweet voice of her. It was like music to his ears but is he ready to see her? I miss you too Fany.

****

Tiffany entered the room and sat next to her bestfriend. She was smiling from ear to ear and Jessica didn't miss it. She looked over Tiffany with curious eyes. 

"Awhile ago you were sulking and now you're grinning? What is wrong with you?"

"He finally talked to me."

Jessica smiled seeing how happy Tiffany is.

"You really are happy huh."

"I am. I love him Jessi."

I love him and I won't let him go.

 

 


Just a short update. I'm sorry. So sorry, I've been busy with school works and our keyboard is acting funny. Plus I'm playing soccer now, I'll be very busy, our game is in a week. Wish me luck.

I'll try to update frequently.

Enjoy :)