15

Because You Might Grow Distant

 

 


(Morning)

 

"So you'll be going home early today?" Taeyeon asked, holding three books that was owned by Jiyeon while his backpack is hanging on his right arm. Jiyeon nodded in response. "That means were not going home together?" Taeyeon pouted knowing that he'll be going home alone, not basically alone but not with his girlfriend.

Jiyeon chuckled seeing her boyfriend pout. She pinched his nose, shaking his head a bit. "Just for today. I also have to do some projects with my friends so I'll be busy starting today."

"What?!" Taeyeon whined. "Project! Tell me there will be no guys." He said with an exaggerated voice and face.

Jiyeon laughed at her boyfriend's act. He was so exaggerated that he looked so adorably cute. "There will be some." She said as she nods.

"What?! Some? How many is that 'some'? 10? 14? Or 20?! Tell me!" He whine again, this time he started to throw tantrums, stopping at the hallway as he face his girlfriend.

"A battalion." Jiyeon joked. Taeyeon's jaw dropped while blinking his eyes vigorously.

"A battallion? Wha– There's no way I'll let you do your project with that number of guys around. No way Jiyeon." He said, forcing himself to look more serious than he could ever be. "Battallion. That so many!"

Jiyeon laughed again. "I was just kidding there'll be only 3 guys, well maybe 2 since Key is kinda girly. Why are you so curious?"

Taeyeon pouted once again. "Because– I don't know." He stomped his feet and continued walking, Jiyeon followed. "Well I'm your boyfriend. That counts, I should be asking that. Ha!"

"You are such a dorky guy, you know that. Very childish and cute."

Taeyeon smiled. They stopped as when they reached Jiyeon's room. Jiyeon got in, stopping half-way through the door. Taeyeon then handed her books with a dorky grin on his face. "Make sure to text me every five minutes. Okay?"

"Okay. I'll text you." Jiyeon smiled caressing the soft cheek of her boyfriend.

"Oh and text me or call me if you're done. So that I can pick you up or something."

Jiyeon nodded, her smile was like up to her ears. Hearing her boyfriend's sentence makes her want to scream like a fangirl. "Arasso, I'll go in now. I love you." She said shyly hanging her head low, trying to hide her blushing cheeks.

Taeyeon smiled. "Okay. No hugs?" Taeyeon opened his arms widely asking for a hug. Jiyeon hugged him, squeezing her softly. They pulled out and smiled shyly with each other. "How about kisses?" Taeyeon suddenly puckered his lips.

"No kisses. You're still not forgiven about being late yesterday."

"What?! But you said–"

"No kisses. Now go." Jiyeon stuck her tongue out teasing Taeyeon. The latter sulked.

"Fine. I love you too." Before finally leaving, Taeyeon quickly stole a peck on Jiyeon's lips then started running away.

Jiyeon was left there dazed. Shocked.

 

**

 

"I just kissed her." Taeyeon giggled at himself, thinking about how he stole a kiss from Jiyeon. "I just did." He giggled even more while grabbing some books from his locker.

"Taeng?" A soft-voiced girl spoke from behind.

Taeyeon slowly turned around, only to see Tiffany standing right behind him. "Tiffany.."

"Can we talk. Please?"

"I still have class to go."

"You're lying. I know your schedule."

Taeyeon sighed thinking that he has no other way out. His heart started beating when Tiffany suddenly held his hand. It was beating so fast like no one could even Jiyeon. He can't deny his feelings for this girl. He wants to stop it but in just one single touch everything flows back to him.

"Fine, spill it out."

Tiffany sighed. "Can you just please stop avoiding us. I thought we're bestfriends. Us and Siwon."

"I thought so too. I thought we're bestfriends but how come you won't believe me."

"Siwon is my boyfriend, I have to trust him."

Taeyeon nodded. "So you choose to trust your boyfriend rather than trusting your bestfriend for ages. We've been friends even before Siwon came and tagged along our friendship. I never lied to you."

"Please don't make choose over you and Siwon."

"He's a cheater."

"He's not. He would never cheat on me. I trust him."

"Then you made your choice."

Taeyeon chose to walk away. A tear fell on his cheek but he quickly wiped it away and continued walking.

 

**

 

Jessica walked around the campus, looking for certain guy to give him the shirt she bought yesterday. She reached the garden and found him sitting there all alone. She smiled. Silently, she walked closer to figure without even alarming the latter. She softly tapped Yuri on the back, the latter shifted his head to see who tapped him.

"Uhh..... Who are you?" He asked innocently.

Jessica's face fell, her jaw dropped. "Seriously!" She shouted hitting Yuri with the paper she was holding. 

Yuri was still being hit by the girl, causing him to laugh. "I was just kidding Sica."

Jessica then stopped her tantrums as she heard her nickname. She fixed her hair as she gained her posture.

"Why do you always do that?"

"What?"

"You always forget my name and then ask me who am I whenever I show up." She pouted as she sat next to Yuri.

"I was just kidding."

"Kidding or annoying?"

Yuri chuckled lifting his hand above his mouth to cover it. "I was just kidding. Well yeah sometimes I forget, you know I have a lot of names to remember especially to girls."

Jessica's face fell once again. "So you're dating tons of girls?"

Yuri shook his head. "More like flirting."

"So you flirt. Until now."

"Yeah, flirting is well-known to guys and girls who doesn't want commitment."

"So you don't want commitment?"

"Not really, I'm starting to have second thoughts about what I said."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, first there's this girl I saw few days ago, I don't remember her face since I was a bit drunk and it's freaking dark that time. But aside from all that misfortune, I fell inlove with that girl. Like really. Second, I have to change myself now since I'm a young adult now. And the last one is because you're my friend now."

"You fell inlove with a girl you don't remember?"

"Well yeah, but I saw a glimpse of her face."

Jessica nodded then she remembered about the shirt she was about to give. She handed it to Yuri. "Here." She said.

Yuri looked at her and then to the paper bag. "What's this?"

"Just take it."

"What for?"

"For yesterday."

"Are you sure? What if this bag has a bomb? Or maybe this is a trick."

"What?! Then fine don't take it!" Jessica shouted. She stood up and started walking away leaving the paper bag on the ground. Half-way through Jessica kept receiving 'Hi's' from random guys.

"Hi Jessica." A random guy said earning him a glare from the girl. Jessica continued walking away.

Yuri on the other hand kept knocking his head. "Stupid Stupid! You are so stupid Kwon Yuri." He took his bag and also the paper bag and ran off after Jessica. 

Feeling annoyed and irritated Jessica went to her friends staying on the hallway.

"What happened to you? You look so pissed." Nicole said finishing off her laugh.

"That Yuri guy pissed me off again."

"Seriously that guy? Been seeing that guy in the club." Nicole said.

"Whatever, what are we talking about anyway?"

"A random nerd." Nicole started laughing.

 

Not far from them was Yuri who was looking for Jessica. When he saw her laughing with her friends, he decided to get closer and apologize. He faked a cough, standing at the back of Jessica. The girls stopped laughing and stared at him. Jessica slowly turned her back and found Yuri  standing in front of her.

"Who are you?" Jessica asked, doing what Yuri does to her.

"Oh. Uhh, my name is Kwon Yuri."

"And what are you doing here?" Jessica asked coldly like she always does to other guys.

"Oh I just want to give this to you. You dropped this bag." Jessica took it and raised an eyebrow to Yuri.

"Who are you again?" Yuri suddenly asked.

"None of your business." Jessica replied.

"Oh right. What am I doing here anyway. I'll see you around." He turned around and found Taeyeon walking towards him. He started walking and when Taeyeon was about walk pass him he stretched his elbow and locked Taeyeon on it. "Hey Taeng." He grinned.

Yuri waved at the girls looking at them. "Wave your hands to the girls." Taeyeon followed him, realizing his stupidity he tried pulling off Yuri's arm.

"What the heck Yul, let me go."

"I heard you and Jiyeon are dating."

"So?"

"Why aren't you informing me and Minwoo."

"I was about to tell you. And will you please let me go."

"No."

"I need to freaking go. I still have class."

"Oh right. I'll see you."

Taeyeon started walking away from the crazy guy with a weird face. Meanwhile Yuri, who has nothing to do, started walking again. He found Tiffany walking, he was about to do what he did to Taeyeon  but found it awkward. Tiffany stopped when she saw an arm stretched out. She looked at Yuri.

"Oh sorry." Yuri chuckled seeing how Tiffany gave him a weird stare. "Carry on."


Nothing to say here, but leave a comment  :))))

 

Subscribe. Comments are highly appreciated. Share+ if you want. Gomawo :))

iloveyou guys :))