10

Because You Might Grow Distant

So yeah, you like JellyFany huh?

Hahaha. Enjoy this chapter :))

 


No One's POV

Taeyeon walked in the room. He scanned the area and found Tiffany playing on her phone. He sat on his chair, eyes on the girl who definitely ignored him. He shrugged and opened his book to review before the class starts.

Halfway through his review he suddenly remembered that he has to text Jiyeon.

To Jiyeon

Jiyeon-ah! It's me Taeyeon. I texted you so yeah, save my number :)

 

Few minutes later Jiyeon replied.

From Jiyeon

Glad you texted me. :) I'm off for now. 

Still have classes :)

 

Taeyeon smiled and put his phone back to his pocket.

 

On the other part.

Tiffany secretly peeked over Taeyeon, she automatically smiled as she saw him smiled sweetly. Once she felt Taeyeon shifting his head, she looked away and turned her eyes back to her phone again. She doesn't know why but she kinda feel jealous or she did feel jealous about Taeyeon and Jiyeon's closeness. Maybe because Siwon isn't there and Taeyeon is close to her since middle school. But the way Taeyeon smiled is a different story, she haven't seen that kind of smile since the day she and Siwon started dating.

And when Taeyeon wiped away the cream on Jiyeon's face, she can't help but be envious. Taeyeon used to do that to her, but now, he never did that again. The last time Taeyeon did that to her was in middle school.

Flashback

It was afternoon when Taeyeon and Tiffany ran along the field at the back of their school. The sun shines with the color of golden brown all over the city. Laughs and squeals can be heard as the two won't stop running.

"You're dead Fany." Taeyeon shouted trying to sound like a monster as he chase over the american girl.

The girl laughs and ran faster. Unfortunately Taeyeon runs faster than her so she got caught. The boy tackled the girl, he tickled the girl until she can't breath no more. "Stop s-stop." Tiffany laughed through her pant.

"Say you're sorry."

"Okay okay, I'm sorry Taetae." She smiled cheekliy and looked at Taeyeon. "Can we go eat now?" She asked.

Taeyeon nodded and they started walking back to the tree where a blanket was placed together with their lunch boxes. They ate happily, saying jokes and sharing thoughts. Tiffany started laughing with her husky laugh when Taeyeon said a joke.

Taeyeon just chuckled as he was staring at the beautiful angel in front of him. It was in slow-motion as he watched her clap along her laughs. Once the girl stopped laughing she noticed Taeyeon was staring at her. She got confused.

"Is there something on my face?" She asked, worried.

Taeyeon smiled as he slowy lifted his hands, he slowly leaned his thumb to the side of her lip. He started wiping away the sauce affectionately.

"You got sauce on your lips."

Tiffany smiled as she found how sweet Taeyeon is. "Thank you."

The started walking back to their class as they finished eating.

End of flashback

 

Tiffany laughed as she saw Taeyeon folding a paper to make a plane. Then she put her focus back on her phone as she felt Taeyeon was going to look at her.

Taeyeon looked at Tiffany, aiming the plane he made. He threw the plane, he pumped his fist as it landed right on Tiffany's desk. Tiffany gave him a weird look, he grinned and started pointing the folded paper.

Tiffany unfolded the plane and found a note.

Dear Fany,

You know you're acting weird today, starting at how you called me Taeyeon and not Taeyeon-ah or the nickname you gave me. Second is, you completely ignored me the whole lunch. Third! You glared at me and you just gave me a cold shoulder awhile ago.

What's wrong? Am I not your bestfriend anymore? *pouts*

 

The note was finished with doodles of sad face. She crumpled the paper and threw somewhere arond the room. She took her phone again trying to act busy.

'Why am I being like this. He didn't do anything wrong but why do I feel upset.' Tiffany spoke to herself as her concsience voiced out. 'Was it because of how close Taeyeon and Jiyeon is? He haven't been like that to me for years, though I'm his bestfriend and Jiyeon is just a friend.' She continued talking to herself but then, she was interrupted when her phone beeped.

She tapped on it to see read the message from Jessica.

From Jessica

You're jealous aren't you?

 

Tiffany was taken aback when she read what Jessica texted.

 

To Jessica

Jealous of who? Of what?

 

From Jessica

Defintely to that girl Jiyeon.

 

To Jessica

Tch, no I'm not.

 

From Jessica

Yes you are and it's obvious Ms. Hwang, from how you acted few minutes ago.

Seriously you're jealous.

 

To Jessica

I'm not and stop texting me my professor is here.

 

She quickly locked her phone and put it on her pocket. She looked over to Taeyeon and saw him hanging his head low with a pout on his face.

'Cute.' She thought as she chuckle.

Then their classes began.

It was boring since Taeyeon wasn't doing his dorky antics for Tiffany. Yep Taeyeon does that everytime they have the same class, Tiffany's chair was on the 3rd row on the left while Taeyeon was in the second row in the right aisle, so everytime the class gets boring Taeyeon would always shift his body to face Tiffany and starts his antics that would make Tiffany laugh.

But today was different because of Tiffany's sudden mood swing. After the class everyone left, including Tiffany while Taeyeon was packing up his things. He only has two subjects today so that means work after school.

He went to his locker and stuffed it with his books.

"Taeng!" Yuri shouted as he ran towards Taeyeon.

"What?"

"Let's go, I'm going to start my work today right?"

Taeyeon shrugged and started walking. Yuri blinked as he got confused by Taeyeon's action. He ran trying to catch up with Taeyeon.

"Oh Taeyeon-ah, going home already?" Jiyeon asked.

Taeyeon smiled and nodded his head. "Yeah, I still have work."

"Oh well then, I'll see you later?"

"Nah, probably tomorrow since my shift will end late."

"Okay then, I'll see you tomorrow." Jiyeon waved her hand and started walking to her next class.

Taeyeon smiled and continued walking. 

**

"So this is your schedule." The manager said as he check the schedule. While Yuri nodded hoping to pass. "Arasso, I'll give you your schedule here tomorrow but you can start now. Here's your uniform."

Yuri took it with a grin on his face. "Thank you sir." He bowed and turned to face Taeyeon. Mouthing 'I'm in!'

He walked out of the room and went on changing clothes. After changing clothes he went on working on the counter next to Taeyeon.

**

After their shift they started packing their things and Yuri was being hyper sharing his first day of work with Taeyeon, who was just laughing at his exaggerated action.

"I know I've asked you so many times for help but can you help on saturday, I'm gonna move my things on my apartment." Yuri pleaded.

"Arasso." Taeyeon said shortly. Yuri jumped excitedly as he thought it would be hard for him to persuade Taeyeon. But he thought wrong he jumped in happiness.

"Thank you!" He shouted. "I'll see you tomorrow Taeng. Thanks again!" Yuri waved off as he turn to the corner of the street.

Taeyeon just smiled shaking his head. He continued walking with his back pack hanging on his right arm. On the way to his house his phone started ringing.

"Hello?" He said to the other line.

"Hyung!"

"Oh Minwoo-ah."

"Hyung! I saw Siwon today."

"I told you to use Hyung, anyway you saw him?"

"Whatever but yeah, on a nightclub."

"Tch, that can't be. Tiffany said he's on a trip with his dad."

"No really hyung I saw him awhile ago."

"I told you that can't be okay, maybe you just think it was him."

"No hyung, it's him. He was kissing some girls. Drunk!"

"That's ridiculous. I'm off. I'll see you Minwoo."

"But hyun–"

Taeyeon quickly disconnected the line and went on to his house. Turns out it wasn't his house but Tiffany's apartment.

"What the heck, Why am I here?" He whispered.

But then he decided to go in, thinking that it would be great to clear things out with Tiffany for what happened awhile ago.

He knocked, but no response was made. So he slowly turned the knob, fortunately it was not locked.

He went in and climb down the stares slowly and quietly.

"Fany-ah." He spoke as he reached the same level with Tiffany, her back was facing him.

"Oh Taeng, you're here." Tiffany said as she fix the jacket she made.

"Uh yeah."

Tiffany took off the jacket from the mannequin and went to Taeyeon. "Can you try this jacket? It's too small for Siwon I think." She put on the jacket for Taeyeon and fixed the collar of it. Taeyeon was smiling awkwardly.

"What do you think?" Tiffany voiced out.

"It's pretty." He muttered.

Tiffany smiled.

"About Siwon."

"Hm?"

'No really hyung I saw him awhile ago. Kissing some girls.' Minwoo's voice started ringing on his head.

His phone beeped indicating a message. A MMS from Minwoo, he opened it and saw a picture of Siwon kissing a girl.

He clenched his fist and gritted his teeth, a tear was forming on his eyes while Tiffany continued fixing the the jacket on him. With a force he took off the jacket and threw it on the ground.

He walked away, leaving Tiffany dumbfounded and shocked. "Taeyeon-ah!" She shouted.

 


An update but still show me some response okay? Thank you!

 

Subscribe. Comments are highly appreciated. Share+ if you want. Gomawo :))

iloveyou guys :))

I'll see you guys on my next update :)) Expect for some drama okay?