29

Because You Might Grow Distant

 

Update :))) Enjoy :) A short one.

 


Tiffany had been ignoring Taeyeon's call for hours. She doesn't know why she had to ignore it, but one thing is sure; She's completely jealous by some random girl. She sighed in relief when her phone stopped ringing for minutes, but somehow it bothered her. She sat down on the couch casually and took some of Sunny's popcorn.

"If Taeyeon calls again you better answer it," Sunny said with her eyes glued on the television, "You've been ignoring his calls for hours."

Just when Sunny finished talking, Tiffany's phone started to ring again. The eye-smiling girl quickly took her phone from the small table in front of her. She smiled seeing Taeyeon's name on the screen.

"Taeyeo–" But her smile quickly faded and turned into something undescribable. A man with a deep voice spoke to her, the voice was frightening. She quickly stood up, speeding off to her room. In a minute, she got out and hurriedly left her house.

 

***

 

"I'm looking for a patient named Kim Taeyeon," she pant, shocking the nurse by her sudden appearance and her grim look.

The nurse started to panic as Tiffany's face scared the hell out of her, "Room 323 miss."

Tiffany nodded, whispering her thank you before running again. Her mind was absolutely blank. All she could think of was Taeyeon. Her eyes started to form tears as she utter a small prayer, hoping that Taeyeon is okay.

She reached the room and slowly opened the door revealing two people inside. A man in his late 30's with a white coat and Taeyeon who was unconscious, bruise and marks was visible on his face. A tear rolled down her cheek as she steps closer to the lying figure. The doctor stood up giving his space for Tiffany.

He cleared his throat, preparing to talk to the worried girl, "The small cuts and marks is from the beating he got. He also lost too much blood. The people who brought him here said that he's been walking for half an hour with his phone on his hand. They guessed that he was trying to call someone before he fell down on the ground," the doctor sighed, "To be true he almost died from losing too much blood. Luckily they brought him just in time. So everything went fine just a broken arm and, the bruises."

Tiffany, who has her eyes on Taeyeon nodded with what the doctor just said. She turned around facing the doctor with her tear-stained face, "He's gonna be fine right?"

The doctor smiled and nodded, "He'll be fine, just a few rest and some medication for the bruise and everything will be back to normal. I also called some of his other friends so yeah. I'll go now, I'll check on him later."

Tiffany smiled while the doctor made his way to the door, but half way through it Tiffany spoke, "Doctor.." she trailed off.

The doctor turned around with a questioning look but it seems like he already what Tiffany will say and ask, "It's Mr. Jang and your welcome."

Tiffany nodded and smiled. The door made a creaking sound before it closed. There was a minute of silence until she started crying again, she held Taeyeon's hand, "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." She cried.

She squeezed, kissed and rubbed Taeyeon's hand affectionately while she utter a lot of sorry. She was blaming herself with what happened to Taeyeon. If she didn't left the store, Taeyeon wouldn't be here.

She wanted to stop crying but everytime she looks at Taeyeon her tears would fall. She brought her hand on the latter's cheek and softly caressed it.

 

Three figures barged in Taeyeon's room only to be greeted by Tiffany who was tracing Taeyeon's face with her eyes. Tiffany wasn't aware of her surrounding, she was just staring at Taeyeon, not even thinking of blinking just so she won't miss a second. The three fgiures namely; Yuri, Jessica and Minwoo walked casually, their shoes was making sounds as they walk. But Tiffany still didn't give a damn around her.

"Tiffany.."

 

"Noona.."

 

"Tiff.."

They spoke simultaneously.

Tiffany shifted her head to the side giving her friends a small smile and went back to Taeyeon.

"How's he?" Jessica asked walking closer to her bestfriend.

"The doctor said he's fine.." her voice cracked, "but he almost died. The doctor said he was walking with blood flowing down his face for half an hour." Tiffany then started crying, leaning her head on Jessica's stomach. Her hand grasped on Jessica's shirt. "This is my fault Jessi, if I didn't left the store or if I didn't ignore all his calls I would've been there with him. None of this would happen. What if no one was there to help him he would've–"

"Sssshhh. It's not your fault, it's no one's fault. He's fine. Stop blaming yourself." Jessica brushed Tiffany's hair softly, hushing her from crying.

"But–"

"Tiff," Yuri spoke, "We're at fault too, he called me too but I wasn't there to answer him."

"Yeah, me too noona. He also called me but I was busy playing."

They all tried to calm the crying girl, but Tiffany cried even more. All they could do was stare at her waiting for her to atleast calm down.

"I'm sorry Taeng," Tiffany mumbled.

 

Before they knew it, Tiffany had fallen asleep on Jessica's embrace. Jessica signalled Yuri to help her carry Tiffany to the couch so the girl could have a much comfortable sleep.

Yuri sighed as he stare at the sleeping girl, "This girl. She got jealous and left the store acting like she's mad at Taeyeon." He sighed again and turned to face Minwoo and Jessica, "Well, everything's alright. I guess? Are we going to stay here?"

Jessica shrugged.

"I'll stay here and watch."

Yuri smiled and nodded before grabbing Jessica's wrist, dragging her out of the room.

 

Minwoo sighed, staring at nothing in particular. His eyes soon landed on Taeyeon, he walked closer to scan the face of his hyung. "Wow your face is quite a mess."

 

Few hours later.

Minwoo was squeezing himself on the connected chairs to find a comfortable position. While Tiffany was atleast feeling a bit okay in the couch. Taeyeon slowly got out of the bed with his blanket, using it to cover Minwoo. He smiled and ruffled the younger guy's hair. He turned around and saw Tiffany freezing as well.

He got out of the room looking for someone who could help him. A nurse suddenly approach him with a smile, he asked for a blanket and went back to his room again. After a few minutes the nurse came with two extra blankets and two pillows.

Taeyeon took the blankets first putting it on top of his bed, the nurse followed."Thanks."

The nurse smiled and left.

Taeyeon was having a hard time putting a pillow under Minwoo's head. After some minutes of struggling, he managed to put it under. The comfortable look that Minwoo had when he felt the soft pillow under his head, was enough for Taeyeon to let out a smile. He did the same to Tiffany but he stayed in front of the girl to trace her features.

"Thank you for staying here," he whispered. A soft smile came after.

He ran his hand on Tiffany's locks staring intensely at the sleeping figure, the smile wasn't leaving his lips.

 

Siwon did this to me. Should I tell you?

 

A bitter smile curved his lips. He backed away, went back to his bed, giving Tiffany a last glance and finally looking at ceiling.

 

Maybe not. Maybe you still have feelings for him.

 

He sighed and closed his eyes.

 

Little did he know that Tiffany was planning to confess to him. Soon.

 


Oh god poor you Taeng. :(

But Siwon is back. So what now?

 

Leave a comment 'kay? Please? Pretty please? *Insert Puppy eyes*

Hehehe, and don't forget! Add me here :)))

Iloveyouguys :))