2

Because You Might Grow Distant

 

 


Taeyeon's POV

I spent the day following them from behind. Being broken even more.

Night came and I ended up staying outside the hotel. I stayed on the beach, sitting on the pure white sand.

Cold breeze brushes my face every minute. It was peaceful yet lonely.

"When will you learn Taeyeon? When will you wake up?" I mumbled to myself as I clutched my hand on the sand. I gripped on it as if it was a metal.

I sighed for the nth time. A heavy one.

"Hyung!" A guy shouted from afar. I tried recognizing the guy but failed to do so because of dark. But with the help of the moonlight I finally knew who the guy was.

(A/N: Lee MinWoo a.k.a T.K of C-Cown. He's my bias so yeah, bear with the characters)

"MinWoo-ah!" I shouted back. 

Within seconds Minwoo was now right beside me. He sat, panting rapidly.

"Hyung." He said exhaling a pack of oxygen.

"What's with you?"

He shook his head. "I just feel like looking for you hyung." He smiled cheekily. "What are you doing here?"

"Just breathing the fresh air."

He nodded slowly. "And thinking about Tiffany noona?"

I chuckled. "Maybe."

"Hyung, when will you forget her?"

I shrugged.

"I know your feelings for Tiffany noona is deep but she's inlove with that Siwon.."

"Hyung." I added because I know he won't use honorifics to Siwon.

He groaned. "Fine Siwon hyung, as I was saying try moving on or find some other girl. I mean you're hurting bad Hyung and staying  with them isn't helping you. Please just please stop doing this hyung." He pouted. I chuckled once again.

"Feelings are pretty hard to control Minwoo. It's pretty easy to say things like finding another girl but it's pretty hard doing it." I ruffled his hair, he quickly retracted my hand from his hair.

Groaning a little bit, he fixed his hair bringing it back to it's original style.

"Just think about it hyung."

"Fine whatever. Now go I wanna be alone. Shoo!" I pushed him aside, throwing some sand on him.

"Yah! Hyung!" He stood up and dusted off his shirt. "That's not nice hyung." He pouted. I stuck out my tongue to . "Fine, bye." He smiled and walked away.

Few seconds later, I felt sands touching my sculp. I turned around and saw Minwoo running away. "Payback hyung!" He laughed.

"You'll get it from me later!"

I shook my head to remove the sands on my hair. "Aish that kid."

Minutes later, I felt a presence of a person behind me. I turned around thinking it was Minwoo. "Minwoo I–" But I thought wrong.

"Tiffany." I mumbled, enough for her to hear it.

She smiled. "Minwoo?"

"Yeah, I thought you were Minwoo." 

She sat next to me, to where Minwoo sat.

"Staying up late?"

"Yeah." I paused and stared at the night sky.

This. This time is what I wished for. Time I wished I have with her. Where we could have our own world, with no one to interfere.

But the world is a bit cruel to me that I can't have this time forever.

"Where's Siwon?" I asked sadly.

"He's sleeping already."

I nodded. "What are you doing here?" I asked again to keep the conversation going.

"Nothing. I can't actually sleep."

I nodded again.

"You?"

"Huh?"

"What are you doing here?"

"Just having a peaceful time.." No I'm actually crying my heart out for today's misery.

She nodded putting her focus back in front. We stayed quiet for minutes.

Only waves of the sea can be heard.

I stood up dusting my short.

"Where are you going?" She asked looking at me, confused.

I smiled in response and continued walking closer to the sea. Soon small splash of the wave touched my face.

"Yah! Taeyeon comeback here!" She shouted. I looked back at her and was surprised to see her this worried.

Don't get your hopes up Taeyeon.

I walked closer until the water touched my foot. I looked back at the girl who was still protesting.

"Relax Tiffany! I'll just take a swim!" I shouted since I'm a bit far from her.

"Are you kidding! It's cold."

I ignored her and took my shirt off. Damn it's cold.

I walked closer until the water reaches my waist.

I can still hear Tiffany's protest though it wasn't that understandable.

I dived in to the water and swam deep down.

 

No One's POV

When Taeyeon dived in, Tiffany can't no longer see his figure. This made Tiffany a bit worried and more panicked. Awhile ago she was shouting, now all she could do is to look out for a body floating around.

No Tiffany he knows how to swim. She said to herself.

Minutes later, Taeyeon hasn't showed yet. Tiffany started walking back and forth.

Until she decided to run back to the hotel.

"Somebody help!" Tiffany shouted, since her voice is so loud, like soooo loud. Everyone in the lobby including some teachers, students and some tourist got shocked. They put their attention to the girl who was panicking.

Especially Minwoo who was playing on his Iphone, stood up quick.

"What's wrong?"

"What happened?"

Teachers and students started flooding her with question.

"Move away! People!" Minwoo made his way through the crowds. Pushing them aside to get close to the girl being interrogated. "Tiffany noona!" He shouted.

His voice grabbed Tiffany's attention. "Minwoo-ah!"

"What happened noona?"

"Taeyeon."

Hyung? He thought to himself.

Tiffany was about to speak again but a student suddenly shouted.

"Taeyeon!" It was none other that Yuri.

Hearing his name, Tiffany quickly went to the entrance and saw Taeyeon drenched in water. She suddenly hugged him tight.

"I told you not to swim." Tiffany said, sniffing. Indeed she was crying.

Taeyeon's heart suddenly stopped beating.

Don't get your hopes up Taeyeon. He keeps on telling that to himself.

He pushed her lightly. "I'm alright see? Just wet though." He chuckled.

The crowd lessen, leaving only Yuri and T.K around Taeyeon and Tiffany.

"I thought you drowned because you hadn't showed up for like 10 minutes."

Taeyeon chuckled. "Pabo, I know how to swim, unlike you."

"Yah!" Tiffany pinched Taeyeon's nose and shook it sideways. "I'll go now. Make sure to dry yourself up later."

Taeyeon nodded.

"What was that hyung?"

"Yeah, what was that?"

Taeyeon groaned, knowing what his friends meant. "Don't worry about okay?"

"No hyung, you gotta stop this."

"Stop what?"

"This! You're being a fool."

"So? It's me to blame in the end."

"Taeyeon–"

"Yul I'm alright. No need to worry."

Taeyeon swore he was getting tired of hearing those opinion from his friends. He wanted to stay away but he can't.

Even himself can't answer it. Why? Why can't he?

Taeyeon entered their room and saw Siwon sleeping soundlessly on his bed.

"I wish I was you." He mumbled and went to the bathroom.

After taking a quick shower, he laid down on his bed, pulled the comforter up to cover his body and looked straight to the ceiling.

Once again he fell on his thoughts again.

The scene awhile kept replaying on hi mind.

How worried Tiffany was. When Tiffany hugged him because she was worried. And when Tiffany cried.

He sighed. Why do you always keep my hopes up Tiffany? Why?

Tears started forming and without knowing, it started  falling.


Sorry for not updating fast xD

Enjoy.

 

Subscribe. Comments are highly appreciated. Share+ if you want. Gomawo :))

iloveyou guys :))