28

Because You Might Grow Distant

Sorry took me almost 2 weeks to update. I'm actually in a dilemma right now.

I don't know if I should do this or that, causing me to pause for awhile and think deep through it. I actually wrote 3 chapters in that almost 2 weeks of absence, and then BAM! I lost it.

So here's a new chapter :)))


Weeks had passed and Tiffany has been doing things for Taeyeon. She would always hang-out with the latter, she would always see him everyday, even just for a minute or two. It became her habit since that day. She even thought how funny it was when she herself said that their feelings weren't mutual and now she grins creepily everytime Taeyeon would be too obvious.

Jessica stared at her friend who seemed to be having a day dream. She sighed and let it pass, but when she glanced back, Tiffany started smiling like an idiot, she was left with no choice but to smack her friend with a bottle since her hands are too precious.

It worked and the day dreaming girl woke up giving the ice princess a glare while fixing her messed hair, "What was that for?" She whined.

Jessica shrugged and went back to eating her salad and casually says, "You were smiling like an idiot."

Tiffany sighed and glanced at her watch, time seemed to be too slow for her since it's only 15 minutes passed when her break started, "Why is time so slow?" She groaned, slumping back on her chair like a kid.

All she wanted was to go home. No, scratch that, she wanted to go to the store where Taeyeon works and watch him serve the customer. She haven't seen Taeyeon since morning, almost half of the day. She groaned even more.

I miss him.

Her phone beeped and almost instantly she sat straight. Her lips curved into a bright smile once she saw the person who sent it.

From TaeTae <3

Fany Fany Tiffany! Eat lunch. Jessica said you've been sulking like a kid.

 

Tiffany turned her head to the side only to see Jessica stucking her tongue out right in front of her. She did the same, she looked at her phone again and started typing her reply.

 

To TaeTae <3

She's bullying me Taeng.

 

From TaeTae<3

Aigoo, just eat 'kay? Byeeee

 

Tiffany decided not to send a reply, thinking that Taeyeon already went back to his work. She smiled but still not contented with the small conversation she had with Taeyeon, she put down her phone and sulked again with her arms crossed.

Jessica stared at her with disgust written all over her beautiful face, she groaned and gave Tiffany a slap on the shoulder, "What the heck are you sulking about?"

"Ouch! Since when did you become so violent?"

Before Jessica could speak the bell rang wildly causing the students to hurry to their classes. Tiffany stood up, grabbed her things and sped off to her last class for the day.

 

**

 

Finally the last bell for her school hours took place after the almost non-stop lecture of her professor. She stood up and packed her things all at once. She exits the room as fast as she can and before she knew it, she bumped into someone.

"Ouch! Tiff! What the heck!" Jessica shouted, she wasn't expecting to bump into someone. It hurt her so damn much that it almost cause her to lecture her friend, "God damn it Tiff, can you be more careful and slower! Taeyeon is not going anywhere!"

Tiffany blushed and smiled to herself though she knows she got herself into a big trouble under Jessica. She bowed unconsciously causing Jessica to drop her jaw.

"What?! A bow?! What do you think of me? An old lady?!" Jessica snapped.

"Why? You're being so grumpy like an old hag."

Jessica gasped and was about to tackle Tiffany, but before she could Tiffany was already on her way out to the campus. "I'll see you tomorrow Grumpy Jessi! There I got you a new name!"

Jessica wanted to run after Tiffany but she can't since she still got a subject to attend. She groaned and walked to her class.

 

Tiffany smiled once she got inside the store but it faded too soon when she saw Taeyeon talking to a girl with his dorky smile. She stood there for minutes, not moving until Yuri poke her to the side.

"Are you the new guard?" He joked.

"Huh? No." She moved from her place to find an empty table, she looked at the counter and the girl was still there. "What's taking that girl to order!" She grumbled.

"Who?" Yuri intentionally whispered right on Tiffany's ear to shock the girl.

Tiffany jumped a bit, she shifted her head saw Yuri's face close to her, she cursed before giving Yuri a punch but her knuckles met the hard tray. She groaned as she wave her hand to ease the pain. Yuri chuckled and left.

After some minutes of staring and cursing under her breath, the girl finally left, she sighed in relief but quickly grumbled again once the girl gave Taeyeon a flirty wink. She swore she saw Taeyeon blushed.

A blush! Taeyeon! Seriously! Tiffany didn't take a second and went to the counter, startling Taeyeon. She's furious, Taeyeon could see some smoke coming out of her ears.

He smiled nervously, "Good afternoon. What's your order?" Taeyeon silently thanked God that he didn't stutter.

"There's no Good in the afternoon." Tiffany gritted her teeth.

Taeyeon chuckled nervously, "Then what's your o-order?"

Tiffany glared once again and then left Taeyeon without a word.

"Tiffany, you're not eating?"

Tiffany ignored Yuri she completely left the store leaving the two boys dumbfounded.

"What was that?"

Taeyeon shrugged as he eyed Tiffany until the girl was finally out of sight. He frowned.

What's wrong with her? Aish, just few more minutes and you're done here Taeng.

 

Just like what he wished, the clock made another tick and finally Taeyeon and Yuri's shift is over. He grinned and took off his uniform.

"You should hurry Tiffany is a bit mad?" Yuri laughed and closed his locker.

 

Taeyeon scanned the streets to look for a certain girl. He was getting tired from too much walking, he sat on the nearest bench to catch his breath. His hand went to his pocket and felt his phone. He smacked his own forehead.

He dialed Tiffany. First attempt went to voice mail. Second came to voice mail again. He groaned and proceeded to his 3rd attempt., But failed again. He tried and tried but the latter won't answer it. The sun has finally set, Taeyeon stood up to continue his search for Tiffany.

He was walking peacefully, looking here and there in case the girl show up but he was suddenly pulled into a dark alley by a bunch of guys. He was being held roughly that he started groaning in pain. Then he was pushed against the hard wall, he groaned again out loud. He held his head and tried soothing the stinging pain. He felt blood flowing.

"You think you have a chance on her? We'll see about that!" A voice said threateningly, a second after, he was greeted by a heavy punch right on his face. He groaned and fell down, then he was pulled up by his collar and then another punch to his face.

Three boys was there, they started beating Taeyeon mercilessly. Giving him a kick and punch all over his body. They let go of Taeyeon, making him fall to the ground groaning in pain.

"Remember this. You don't stand a chance on her."

I know that voice

They laugh and laugh while Taeyeon groans. After some minutes, Taeyeon stood up from the cold ground, he let out another groan as a sting of pain struck his wounds. He leaned on the wall using his palm while the other hand supports his stomach. Slowly he took a step and then another until he reached the bright side of the street.

People stared at him but he cared less, he limped away from the pair of eyes.

His breathing was unstable, his knees were shaking, face full of blood and clothes were painted with dirt and blood.

Why is the world spinning?

He took his phone and managed to dial Yuri.

"Pick up Yul," he whispered with his cracked voice.

"Hey this is Kwon Yuri. Sorry can't answer your call, but leave a message! I'll call you back."

He groaned, he dialed Tiffany hoping for the girl to answer his call. But his call went to another voice mail.

"Tiffany Hwang on the phone, I'm a bit busy right now. Leave a message and I'll call you back!"

He groaned even more. He decided to call Minwoo instead but to his dismay it went to another voice mail.

"Why is everyone busy.." He breathed out. Each second pass it became harder to breathe for Taeyeon. He shook his head quickly to avoid himself from closing his eyes. He tried his best to keep himself from falling but his knees failed him, he fell down with blood streaming down his face.

"Tiffany...." He uttered. The last thing he saw and heard was the shouts of people gathering around him. Some were calling for an ambulance and the others was trying to keep him awake. 

 

 


Add me here 'kay? I only have 34 friends here. I want to have a lot of friends.

And like always, leave a message :))))

Please? Hehehehe