30

Because You Might Grow Distant

 

Sorry for the delay. And sorry if this is too short. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.

Forgive me? Please?


Taeyeon's eyes fluttered open once he heard a small creaking sound through the door. He tried sitting up but find it harder than last night. Yuri quickly came to assist him adjusting the pillow for Taeyeon to lean on. Taeyeon smiled thankfully, Yuri did the same.

"Wow everyone's dead tired," Yuri said as he circle around looking for a chair to sit on but failed since Minwoo used all the chairs. He then decided to just sit on the edge of Taeyeon's bed, "How are you?"

"I'm fine. My back and arm hurts a little bit but I'm fine."

"Hm," Yuri nodded.

Silence filled the room but Yuri soon broke it, "What exactly happened?"

Taeyeon thought for a second if he should tell Yuri or not. He decided to just tell Yuri what happened but leave the part who did it. Taeyeon then began telling the story. Yuri was frowning while he was telling it, he felt guilty for not being able to answer his friend's call. He hung his head low as soon as Taeyeon finished talking.

"I'm sorry," he uttered.

Taeyeon giggled which made Yuri look at him with a confused look, "Why are you sorry? Are you responsible for this?"

Yuri quickly shook his head, "No. But I could've helped you out there, but I wasn't there. I wasn't able to answer you–"

"Shut up!" Taeyeon chuckled, "I'm fine right and in one piece."

Yuri's frown never left his face, he felt guilty that he couldn't even help his friend.

"C'mon cheer up. It was actually funny because when I fainted the people started shouting and they were spitting it all over my face! If I just have the energy I would've shouted 'Yah! Say it. Don't spray it!'" Taeyeon started laughing, Yuri giggled a bit but then started laughing.

Due to the noise made by the duo, the skinny guy woke up. Irritated, he groaned and stood up from the chair. "What's with the noise?"

Yuri looked at Minwoo, "Wake up. You're not in your house."

 

It took a couple of minutes before the sleeping princess woke up. The three boys were staring at the girl as she stretch and yawn not fully aware that there are pair of eyes watching her. Yuri and Minwoo had a weird face while Taeyeon was grinning like a kid.

"Tiff," Yuri spoke.

Tiffany snapped her head to the side and saw them staring at her. Her eyes widen upon realizing that she just got herself in an embarassment. She grabbed her blanket and covered herself, not wanting the boys to see her morning looks. Although they've seen it already.

"Wait how did this blanket got here? And this pillow?" she whispered to herself.

"C'mon we've seen you yawn already. It's useless to hide yourself."

Tiffany slowly peeked, she pouted and then rushed to Taeyeon ro give the guy a hug. Completely forgetting the fact that Taeyeon had a broken arm.Taeyeon flinched a bit but decided to just hide it and enjoy the hug.

"How are you? Are you okay? Is your body hurting?"

Taeyeon just chuckled, "I'm fine."

Tiffany pulled out from the hug and nodded. She then leaned forward and gave Taeyeon a kiss on the forehead skipping to the bathroom. Taeyeon felt his cheek burn by the kiss.

"Did she just..." Minwoo can't even finish, it was so fast to even process it.

"Is she.." Yuri stopped nothing seemed to come out of his mouth.

 

***

 

Minwoo and Yuri left Taeyeon's room once Tiffany told them to. They were reluctant but Minwoo understood why, so he forced Yuri to go with him. He gave Tiffany a small smile as if he was telling him something that only the two of them know. Tiffany nodded and smiled.

"Taeng," Tiffany started. She walked closer to Taeyeon and stood next to him. "I'm sorry," she cracked. Tiffany's tears started rolling down her cheek though she tried her best to not let it. Her eyes betrayed her, she wiped it quickly not wanting Taeyeon to see it.

Taeyeon didn't understand why Tiffany is apologizing though she didn't do anything, "Why are you apologizing?" he asked helping Tiffany to wipe the tears that was falling uncontrollably. Seems like Tiffany failed to hide her tears as Taeyeon lifted her chin up to face her.

"This was my fault,"

"No it wasn't. It was mine actually, if I just didn't walk to that street then–"

"If I didn't left the store none of this would've happened. If I just stayed there and wait for you–"

Taeyeon covered Tiffany's mouth with his hands and hushed the girl, "What are you blabbering about?" Taeyeon chuckled trying to cheer Tiffany up. "It's no one's fault... Well scratch that, it's the hooligan's fault. Not yours or Yuri's or Minwoo's or mine. It's the hooligan." Taeyeon smiled. He doesn't know why he has to lie about culprit. He thought of it all night.

"But Taeng, you almost died."

"Almost Fany. Just almost. I didn't, so let's forget about it." Taeyeon smiled once again. Finally Tiffany decided to smile though she still feel sorry.

Tiffany hugged Taeyeon and slightly sobbed on his neck. Taeyeon smiled and caressed Tiffany on the back, he felt concern from the latter and it made him happy. It was enough for his heart to beat fast.

"Did you see who did this? Did you see the culprit's face?" Tiffany asked out of the blue.

Taeyeon gritted his teeth. Nice question to ruin the moment.

"No. It was dark, I only heard his voice." He lied.

Taeyeon decided not to tell Tiffany, not until he sees it with his own two eyes. He's afraid, Tiffany might not believe him again. He doesn't want that. It would hurt so much if that happens again.

 

Minutes later the door opened again. There stood Taeyeon's mom with a plastic bag on her hands. Mrs. Kim was smiling and so Tiffany and his son. "What happened to you Taenggo?"

"I got beaten up mom," Taeyeon said casually. Lucky for him, his mom isn't some kind of a dramatic mother who tends to break down and cry and exaggerate. It's not like his mother doesn't care, she's just not the type who exaggerates their drama.

Mrs. Kim sighed, "You know you're dad didn't teach Taekwondo for nothing. You should've kicked the culprit's and bring him here not the other way around."

Taeyeon shrugged and ate the dukbokki Tiffany was offering. Taeyeon signalled Tiffany that he'll eat by himself, Tiffany let him since Mrs. Kim insisted too and told her to eat also. They were talking about things for the past hour. Laughing and teasing each other throughout the lunch. Mrs. Kim then asked Tiffany to come with her for a little talk outside since Taeyeon fell asleep right when he drank water.

Both of them stood along the hallway, sharing smiles and eye contacts. Tiffany feels weird though, somehow she's intimidated by Mrs. Kim but she knows Taeyeon's mom is an angel.

"Fany-ah," Mrs. Kim spoke. A smile crept upon Tiffany's lips when Mrs. Kim called her by her nickname. She missed it. "I'm not sure if I'm in the right place to tell this to you but I'll tell you anyway since it involves my son." Mrs. Kim took a bag of oxygen before continuing, "Taenggo likes you. I'm not sure if you're aware of that, but he does. And it's hurting him Fany."

Tiffany was taken aback, she stared at Taeyeon's mom waiting for her to continue.

"And if you keep on doing that I might just tell my son to stay away from you. Or better yet, tell you to stay away from him. I'm a mother and it hurts to see my son hurting because of a girl who matters the world to him. The last thing I want to see is my son crying in front of me. Taenggo and you have been friends for like decades. I don't want to interfere with the three of you, but my son is hurting already. Because of you and Siwon."

Tiffany felt like shrinking right down the ground as Mrs. Kim drop every single word to her. As if it was a sink hole, slowly eating her. It already hurts hearing this from Minwoo but she didn't know that it would be much more painful to hear it from Mrs. Kim, herself. She has done so many painful things to Taeyeon, she knows that. She gulped and looked down.

"I'm sorry Auntie. I didn't mean to. I was a fool, dense and selfish to Taeyeon. I hate myself auntie, I hate myself for hurting him so much."

Mrs. Kim sighed and hugged Tiffany, letting the girl to cry on her shoulder. "When Taeyeon told me that Siwon cheated on you and you didn't believe him. I hated you, I hated you on that very hour. Because I was hugging my son as he cry. But I realize, why should I hate when my son didn't have a drop of hatred towards you. Make things right Tiffany. Make things right so in the end no one will be hurt." Tiffany nodded through the hug as she continued sobbing. Mrs. Kim could feel the penetration of Tiffany's tears on her skin, but she didn't mind. She knows Tiffany didn't mean to hurt his son, she was hurt too. The only thing that matters to her is their friendship.

Taeyeon is happy when Tiffany's around and so is Mrs. Kim. After all both of them are just scared to confess.

"Now dry your tears dear. You don't want your auntie to be scolded by Taeyeon for making you cry."

Tiffany chuchkled as she wipe her tears away.


So! I'm planning to end this soon. Just a few more chapters and viola! Finale! And also, school is one week away. It's fast approaching and I hate it.

So once this end, it ends. xD

And guess what! We have SS5 here in our country in a couple of months. They said it's on August. (My birth month xD)

And! Lastly! I got two story lines written on my notebook. One is yulsic and the other one, of course my OTP.Actually I've written a few chapters for the new TaeNy story. Should I post it? By the way it's girlxgirl.

Give your thoughts and whatevers, or just troll around. Lol. Commenteu Juseyo! Lol, please drop a comment (or a bomb)

See you on my next update.

P.S: Sorry if this update disappointed you. Forgive this stupid author :)

Adios!

Don't forget to add me here. And subscribe.