27

Because You Might Grow Distant

 

Double update :))


Morning came and all Tiffany could think was Taeyeon. Taeyeon here and Taeyeon there. That's all she did ever since she woke up earlier than a bird. She was cooking some food for her and Taeyeon and also some extra food for her little friends that she'll visit later.

"Early bird huh?" Her room mate said as she enter the kitchen only to see a girl smiling like an idiot. Tiffany turned and smiled at her friend which made Sunny back away, "I wonder what Jessica feels if she sees you smiling like that. I don't know if that smile is adorable or just pure creepiness."

Tiffany threw the pot holder to the smallet girl but the latter dodged it with ease.

After some minutes Tiffany finished preparing the food and herself. She was giving her face some last touch before finally heading off.

"You know if you keep on giving yourself last touch, you might end up looking like a clown."

Tiffany stuck her tongue out, "I'll see you later. Bye."

"Yeah, bye."

 

***

"Where are we going?" Taeyeon asked.

He didn't get any response so he let Tiffany dra him away. Moments later, Tiffany let go of his hand and first thing he could think was the warmth that left his hand. He saw Tiffany walking towards some kids and that's when he learned that they were in an orphanage.

"Kids!" She shouted opening her arms to engulf the little girl with a bear hug.

"You dragged me here to play with kids?" He asked while Tiffany lifted a cute little girl to her arms. Tiffany nodded with a grin, "Wow," Taeyeon trailed.

He shrugged and watched Tiffany play with the kids. He sat on the nearby bench putting down the boxes filled with foods. A smile crept upon his lips as he watch the girl he fell in love with play with kids. Then he felt someone tugging his shirt, he shifted to his right, turns out a cute little girl was trying to get his attention. He smiled and crouched in front of the kid.

"Look at you, so cute. Your jacket suits you,"

The little girl smiled shyly, "Really? Tiffany unnie made this for me."

"Really? No wonder it's beautiful, just like you."

The little one just smiled, "Let's play oppa."

"Play? What do you want to play?"

"Swing! I want to ride the swing!" The little girl quickly dragged Taeyeon to the swing. Taeyeon started pushing the kid earning a cute laugh from the little kid.

Both of them were laughing out loud, especially the little girl. She was happy going back and forth on the swing. After some minutes, Taeyeon took the girl and made her sit on his shoulder, with her legs in between of his neck, while Taeyeon was secuerly holding the kid's wrist. Taeyeon ran across the play ground causing the girl to laugh at loud.

Their laughs caught the other kids' attention as well as Tiffany. She watched the two play, seeing Seohyun that happy warms her heart. After all the kid's parents abandoned her.

"Seohyun-ah! Are you replacing me with him?" Tiffany pretended to be hurt. She saw Seohyun running down from Taeyeon's shoulder to her arms.

"Of course I'm not unnie. If you want we could play together with him."

"You don't even know his name."

Seohyun turned around and looked at Taeyeon, "Ahjussi! What's your name?"

Taeyeon sulked, "Earlier you called me oppa. Now you're calling me ahjussi."

Seohyun laughed, "Because you laugh like one."

"Fine, call this ahjussi, Taeng."

Seohyun nodded and faced Tiffany again, "Let's play with Taeng ahjussi."

"Shall we?" Tiffany asked playfully.

Seohyun nodded and dragged the older girl towards the sulking Taeyeon.

"I see sulking Taeng." Tiffany teased.

"Shut up."

The three of them played for some minutes before Seohyun decided to rest, just in time for lunch. They set their lunch on the nearby table. Seohyun decided to sit on Taeyeon's lap, leaving Tiffany sulking like a kid. Giving  the other to something to laugh at. She groaned and started eating.

"Seohyun-ah, eat slowly okay?"

Seohyun who had filled with lots of food shook her head, "Tiffany unnie cooks so well."

"Got that right." Tiffany said. "Taeng you should keep your words. Look at you, you're eating faster than Seohyun."

Taeyeon shrugged.

"Tae! I told you to eat slower! You're spilling out some sauce!"

"Okay okay."

"Here tissues. You too missy, wipe those sauce away."

The two nodded.

 

***

 

Time passed by so fast, Taeyeon and Tiffany left the orphanage but before they could they played with Seohyun one last time. Giving the little girl a promise that they will visit again next time.

Now the two was walking down the Han River since they have nothing else to do after their visit. Taeyeon had his hands on pocktes of his jacket while Tiffany hugged his arms. Tiffany didn't mind but Taeyeon somehow felt awkward. Of course he likes the feeling but knowing that Tiffany only does this because they're 'best friends' kills him.

Tiffany was too absorbed by her own thoughts. She was smiling thinking about her and Taeyeon looking so cute together.

"Fany-ah, let's sit."

Tiffany nodded.

"Ahh, the wind feels good."

Taeyeon chuckled as Tiffany open her arms wide, "Close your mouth before a fly comes right into it."

Tiffany gave Taeyeon a ligth slap on the shoulder. Then Tiffany rested her head on Taeyeon's shoulder with a smile on her face, not a creepy grin. She was enjoying this time, she never felt this happy. Only Taeyeon could make her this happy. But Taeyeon was feeling mixed emotions, he should be happy that Tiffany is right beside him but somehow he felt like this happiness comes with a great consequences.

He sighed and silently peeked over the girl beside him. He smiled when he saw Tiffany smiling.

"What's with the sigh?"

"Nothing, just happy."

"If you're happy you won't be sighing." Tiffany sat straight and looked at Taeyeon, "What's wrong?"

Taeyeon smiled and shook his head.

"You sure?"

Taeyeon nodded, "Is there something I should be sad about? You're here with me and I should be happy about that."

Tiffany smiled cheekily. 'Gosh, you're so obvious Taeng.' Tiffany nodded and went back to her previous position.

"Let's stay like this for more minutes," she said and she could feel Taeyeon nodding to it.

And minutes turned into hours until the sunset right in front of them. This wasn't the first time that they watched it together, but Tiffany felt it was sweeter when Taeyeon leaned his head on top of Tiffany's. Taeyeon was shocked by his action but didn't back away since Tiffany didn't react.

 

"Thanks for coming with me today, Tae."

Taeyeon nodded and gave the boxes they used for lunch to Tiffany, "It's nothing, I had fun anyway."

Tiffany was smiling like a crazy girl again. Sunny came and made a weird face seeing the two people in front of their dorm.

"Hey Taeyeon, don't you feel scared with Tiffany's smile?" the two looked at Sunny, "because I'm absolutely getting this creepy feels whenever she smiles like that. It's not adorable nor cute."

Taeyeon shrugged, "I'll get going now. Bye guys."

 

When Taeyeon was out of sight, Sunny made her way inside their room, "Taeyeon is seriously blind. Can't he see that you look creepy."

"Shut up!"

 


 

Double update huh? Yeah! Hahaha

Leave a comment :)))