12

Because You Might Grow Distant

 

 


No One's POV

Taeyeon woke up feeling lonely. He lazily went to bathe and then head off. His eyes were swelling so to avoid weird looks from people he wore a black sunglass.

He stopped right infront of their school and let out huge air from his lungs before going in. Looking here and there he slowly walk to the hall with face down on the ground. He accidentally bumped into someone which cause him to fall on his .

"Ouch." Taeyeon groaned.

"Jeez, Taeng you alright?" Realizing it was a friend of his. He stood up dusting off his clothes. He nodded. "Hey, why were you absent yesterday?"

"I wasn't feeling okay. Or something. So yeah I gotta go." Taeyeon started walking away since he's not in the mood of talking.

Dumfounded, Yuri just shrugged and went to his class.

Taeyeon was 20 minutes early, their room was occupied with only few classmates of him. He went right away to his seat and started leaning his head against it. Tiffany came after a few minutes, she scanned the room and found her bestfriend or ex-bestfriend sleeping with glasses covering his eyes. A random student suddenly threw a crumpled paper on Taeyeon's head making him stir up from his sleep.

"What's with the glasses?"

"None of your business." Taeyeon replied and went back to sleep. 

"Yeah dude, what's with the glasses?" Another student asked.

Taeyeon ignored the question and also his classmates, but Tiffany on the other hand got really curious why he was wearing a sunglass inside the classroom. So with all the courage she has, she walked right to Taeyeon giving him a light tap on his shoulder. 

Irritated, Taeyeon lifted his head to see who was the person tapping him. Shocked to see a girl who he thinks no longer his bestfriend. 

"Let me see your eyes." Tiffany said sternly with her hands crossed together.

"No." The blonde boy answered.

"Let me see it." Tiffany forced to get the sunglass out of Taeyeon's face. "Let go!" Tiffany said, trying to move the sunglass away. They were both holding it so they're like playing tug-of-war.

"You let go."

"No. You let go."

In the end the sunglass broke. Revealing Taeyeon's swollen eyes. Tiffany gasped on what she saw, it was like Taeyeon got into fight and caused a black-eye.

"What happened to your eyes?" Tiffany leaned closer to scan his eyes.

Taeyeon move his head away so Tiffany won't see more of his eyes. "None of your business. Give me that." Taeyeon snatched the broken piece of his glass.

"Did you got into a fight?" Tiffany asked worriedly. A sudden pack of concern and worry boost around her.

"You know I don't do fights."

"Tell me what happened."

"Why do you care?"

"Because you're my bestfriend."

Taeyeon scoffed. "It's none of your business. You won't believe me anyway." Taeyeon dropped his head on his desk again, leaving Tiffany with nothing to say.

After the class Taeyeon quickly head out of the room. It was his lunch break so he decided to go at the roof top. It was calm there and since it was still morning, cold breeze blew on his face smoothly.

The scene was perfect calm, quiet and peaceful but the feeling isn't. He hates being alone, he hates being left out on the side. He always wanted her attention but he thinks he'll never have it. She was too blind to see, too dense to feel and too stupid to even realize that her boyfriend is cheating on her big time. Why didn't she believe him? He never lied. Especially to her.

Luck wasn't on his side. Everytime. How unlucky can he be?

He sighed for the nth time.

"That's a loud sigh." A girl spoke softly as she walk right next to Taeyeon and sat beside him.

He smiled knowing that it was Jiyeon.

"What are you doing here?" Jiyeon asked letting her books sit on the ground.

"Nothing. I just want to be in a calm place." Taeyeon paused inhaling the scent of the approaching breeze. "How'd you find me?" He asked since only few, including Tiffany knows where he could be everytime he's missing in school.

"Yuri-oppa." Jiyeon said shortly. "What's on your mind?" She asked.

"A lot of problems." Taeyeon replied, emphasizing the word 'lot' while letting out a forced chuckle.

"A lot? Mind sharing it?"

Taeyeon let out a small. "Why is it hard loving someone who doesn't give a on your feeling and they're too dense."

"That's because it's a one-sided love. You love them and you're expecting them to love you back though you know they won't. And yet.... you keep on loving them. It's painful and it gets hard when they get your hopes up."

Taeyeon nodded. "You're right. I'm so stupid to keep on loving her."

"You're not stupid. It's not stupid to love someone so much."

"Then what is it? A shame?" Taeyeon chuckled.

"Oppa! Argh! Love is natural feeling. It's a force of nature. Bigger than you are. You can choose to surrender love, or not, but in the end love strikes like lightning, unpredictable and irrefutable."

"So you're blaming nature?"

"Wha- ! No! You really are stupid." Jiyeon flicked Taeyeon's forehead, while Taeyeon just laughed. "Who are we talking about anyway?"

"No one." He smiled.

 

They both stayed there for minutes. With silence playing around them, they just stared at the sky feeling the fresh air.

"How many minutes are left to your launch break oppa?"

Taeyeon looked at his watch. "Well, I just got here awhile ago so I still have 30 minutes."

"Great let's have lunch." Jiyeon stood up and dragged Taeyeon with her.

 

**

 

"That's a lot of food Jiyeon-ah."

"Not my fault. I got hungry." Jiyeon replied stuffing more of her food.

"Aigoo this girl." Taeyeon chuckled and started eating. "Hey, hey, slow down."

 

On the other part of the canteen.

"Hey look isn't that Taeyeon?" Jessica said nudging Tiffany to the side. 

Siwon isn't with her again. Saying he has to do errands with his father. Though Tiffany was having a doubt she shrugged it off. She looked at Taeyeon and this jealous feeling went back again.

"I don't care." She said coldly, removing her eyes from Taeyeon.

"Do you think he's lying?" Jessica asked out of the blue. Tiffany had told her what happened yesterday, she couldn't believe it at all. She wasn't siding on someone either. 

"I don't know and I don't want to talk about it." 

Jessica shrugged. She got curious so now all she wanted to do is to know more, she doesn't trust Siwon to be true. She also noticed that Taeyeon has something for Tiffany, she's not in place to speak about it though. She's not even close with Taeyeon. 

"I'm off, I'll see you in class." Jessica said. She stood up and grabbed her bag.

Walking to the hallway, her eyes were focused on her phone, totally ignoring all the people on her way. This caused her to bump into someone, she didn't fell but her phone did.

"Yah!" She shouted.

"You!" Yuri shouted. Grinning widely which made Jessica irritated.

"Look what at you've done! You broke my phone." Indeed her phone was broken after being dropped.

"Who are you again?" Yuri asked.

"Are you a retard! We just met few days ago and you're asking me who am I!"

Yuri shook his head. "Ah you're Jessica Jung. I remember now."

"Whatever! Replace my phone! You broke it."

"Woah princess it's not my fault it dropped. You were holding it so it's not my fault."

"You bumped into me."

"You weren't looking." Yuri smiled 

"You! Argh! I wanna kill you!" Jessica stormed out of the hallway and went to her class.

 


I don't really know what was going on my mind these past few days. I just came home from a weekend party because exams week is over.

Finally!

So It's a short update. I'll come back with longer.

And I know there are typos around there. I'm too tired to change it. Sorry :((

 

Subscribe. Comments are highly appreciated. Share+ if you want. Gomawo :))

iloveyou guys :))

Show me some love :))

Follow me on twitter cause I don't have followers @HyeEunhye

I'll follow back :))