18

Because You Might Grow Distant

Fast update eh? Haha.

Just a tip. Listen to a song :)

You could listen to. C-Clown's- Far Away/BYMGD , Super Junior's- Daydream, Verbal Jint's- You deserve better, TTS'- Baby Steps or even 1D's- More than this. Also Brave Brother's- I want to cry or DBSK's Why did I fall in love with you. OR! U-Kiss' 0330

Just low down the volume, don't put it in max. Just 30% or 40.

Enjoy :)


Her instincts couldn't be wrong, once  she heard her boyfriend's name she knew that those girls are talking about Siwon. She left the club and went home. She walk her way to her apartment. Eyes glued on the ground. Her eyes b with tears.

As she reach the small gate of her apartment, another figure stood in front of her.

"Tiffany," Siwon casually said, failing to notice his girlfriend's eyes until Tiffany looked straight  into his eyes. He was taken aback but quickly held Tiffany by her shoulder. "What happened?" He asked, worried.

She flinched by the touch and pushed it away as hard as she can. "Don't touch me!" She shouted, her tears finally falling.

"What the heck is wrong?" Siwon put his arms back onto Tiffany's shoulder. But the girl pushed it away again.

"You're a cheater," She muttered. Siwon was left their dumbfounded while Tiffany had successfully got inside her apartment.

Going back to his senses, Siwon banged his fist on the door. "Tiff open the door. Let me explain!"

Tiffany continued crying, hugging her knees. Wandering her eyes around her house.

The banging on the door lasted for minutes, until it stopped. Tiffany doesn't care at all, she cried and cried. She took her phone and dialed Taeyeon, she knows it's wrong but she needs Taeyeon more than she could.

"Hello," Taeyeon says.

"Tae.." Tiffany trailed off as tears continued flowing. "He;s cheating on me. This is too hard for me. Why is everything like this?" She cried.

Taeyeon doesn't know what to do, he sat up straight. "Yah,"

The girl continued crying. "I will be in the cafe. Can you come right now?"

Taeyeon paused, putting his hands down to his lap. He looked at the girl next to him and the girl looked back.

"It's Tiffany right?" Jiyeon says, her voice was trembling. Trying to hold her tears back. "Go.." She simply said, though it's heartbreaking. She doesn't want to hold on to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon was hesitating, but then Jiyeon forced a smile at him. She nodded and smiled even more.

"Just go,"

Taeyeon knows Jiyeon meant it. She wants him to go so he did. He started running away. Trying to ran even faster than he could. His heart was beating rapidly. He doesn't care if he ran into others, all he wants is to get to where Tiffany is right away.

Though he was really tired, he tried his best to get there. Then there, his life, his world, his everything– sat on the chair alone, crying her heart out. He stopped outside. He inhaled and exhaled heavily, his chest popped up. He took a step forward and another one but then he stopped when Siwon showed up. He was stiffened, he stood there watching.

His breathing were unstable. His heart trembles, aches, breaks and every painful things that a human could feel. His heart were feeling all that, then his eyes went teary. Just like a typical day in the past.

He saw Siwon tapped Tiffany on her shoulder, whispering things. But Tiffany could only stare at nothing, Siwon shook her but the latter pushed his hands away. She stood up in rage, knocking the chair down, and making Siwon step back. Siwon held Tiffany by her shoulder but the latter pushed it away again. This time he hugged Tiffany, but the girl kept on pushing him away. Unfortunately, Siwon is stronger than her.

Siwon wrapped his arms around Tiffany as the girl continued to cry. She hit the guy a couple of times, wanting to release herself from his arms. But her energy failed her. She stopped and dropped her hands beside her.

'Don't. Don't hug him back Fany. Don't.' He said to himself.

It's already painful to see her being wrapped by someone undeserving what more if Tiffany hugs Siwon back. He took a step back while Tiffany's hand slowly going up. His breathing went more unstable, his eyes filled with tears.

But luck wasn't on his side again when Tiffany's hand went right above Siwon's back. He turned around not wanting to see anything more, but he glanced one more time before finally turning around to walk away with his broken heart.

"I'm just a second option.." He uttered, while walked like a dead person. Bumping to people one by one.

"Woah watch it kid."

He doesn't know what to do. Like always, he was torn apart. He turned to the dark alley, leaning against the brick wall. He cried, silently. Bitting his fist to prevent sound, escaping his lips. Slowy, he dropped on the ground. He cried and cried.

'I just wanted to be happy. I want to be happy. Why can't you let me? Why is everything so unfair?'

It has been hours since he started crying. But it seems like his tears won't stop any sooner. His phone kept on ringing, it lit every second but he ignored it. The calls were from Yuri, Minwoo, Tiffany, Jiyeon and his mom however Taeyeon is too broken and too weak to answer them all. The night was deep and it's getting colder and colder.

He continued crying their in the alley. He wanted to stop and get a grip on himself but his senses failed him. He had enough, it's too much to even take it all in again, like his eyes has its own brain.

 

**

 

Minwoo was pacing back and forth, here and there. Tiffany had called him asking where was him. Now Minwoo went anxious. He got worried even more when Taeyeon's mom called him.

"C'mon hyung pick your god damn phone." He cursed under his breath while biting onto his nails.

He groaned. Having no response from Taeyeon.

"Ahjumma, I'll just go out for awhile."

He grabbed his jacket and stormed out of  his house.

He felt alarmed that his adrenaline kept rushing abnormally. His phone was glued on his ears, just in case his hyung pick up. Due to his awareness, he ran into a guy in front of him and causing him to drop his phone on the ground.

"F'ck," He whispered seeing his phone on the ground, he picked it up wiping away the dust using his shirt, "I'm really sorry. I'm not looking in my way."

The guy chuckled,"That's alright Minwoo."

"Yul hyung."

"What's with the face? And why are you in hurry? Is everything okay?"

The younger boy shook his head vigoriously, "No. Everything's not okay."

"Why? What's wrong?"

"Taeng hyung, his mom said hyung hasn't come home yet."

"Have you tried asking Tiff?"

"She also called me."

"How about Jiyeon?"

Minwoo shook his head again, "I don't know. I don't have her number."

"Let's go find him."

The two of them started running to the streets of Seoul. It  was cold and both of them are so worried now. Minwoo hasn't stop calling his hyung however, Taeyeon didn't answer one of them.

He was just in that alley, for hours. Crying his heart out, eyes swollen from the unstoppable tears. He was just there, sitting on the very same spot. His phone was right beside him when he glance at it, he can't help but cry. The cold breeze brushed against his skin, making him shiver. He was lightly shaking, his arms were wrapped against him, rubbing his palms on his shoulder.

His phone rang again, this time the call isn't from Minwoo.

"Hello." He answered, his voice were shaking. "Jiyeon-ah,"

"Taeng? Where are you?" She asked worriedly, panicking on the other side. She was actually pacing back and forth. "They've been looking all over for you. Tiffany unnie called me. She said you didn't came."

Taeyeon was tearing up again, "I'm sorry Jiyeon-ah." His tears continued flowing again.

"We'll talk tomorrow okay, just tell me where you at."

"I was there Jiyeon. I came. I was there standing, watching them. I was there.." He broke down and cried, dropping his phone.

Jiyeon can hear Taeyeon cry, she was getting teary with only the sound of Taeyeon crying.

Taeyeon picked up his phone, turning on the loud speaker. "I was there.." His tears were wetting his phone.

"Taeng stop crying. Just tell me where you are."

"I'll just stay here. Don't worry about me."

"Don't worry? Taeng you're somewhere we don't know. It's already 11pm. Your mom is worried, Minwoo, Yuri, Tiff. I'm worried."

"I just wanna be alone. I was born to be alone, to be left out on the side, to be a second option."

"What are you talking about?"

"It hurts. It hurts because I was there. I saw her pushing him away but then hugs him back. I saw everything."

Taeyeon didn't wait for Jiyeon to response, he cut the line right before his girlfriend could speak.

He twitched once his got calmed down. His cry became just a sob.

"Everything's gonna be alright Taeng."

 


So hey, another chap. :))) 

Not cool right? Because Taeng is suffering again.

Sorry 'bout that.

 

Subscribe. Comments are highly appreciated. Share+ if you want. Gomawo :))

iloveyou guys :))

I'll update soon :)))