13

Because You Might Grow Distant

 

 


No One's POV

School hours went by so fast, Taeyeon's classes are finally over. So it's time for him to go home. Jiyeon's schedule was the same as Taeyeon so she waited for him at the gate.

She waited patiently until the blonde boy was insight.

"Oppa!" She shouted as she wave her hand like a child.

"Oh Jiyeon."

"Let's walk together." She suggested, she didn't even wait for Taeyeon response as she link her arms around Taeyeon's.

"Why are you so excited?"

"I don't know." She smiled sheepishly as if she was planning something.

And there is, she's planning to confess though she's still confuse about her feelings. She thinks there's something, she can feel it but she can't identify what feeling it was. As they walk hand in hand, Jiyeon started swinging their hands like a kid.

She stopped, shifted her body to face Taeyeon. "Oppa." She spoke softly.

Taeyeon raised an eyebrow, asking for her to continue.

"Before I continue. Please promise me we won't get awkward after this." She pleaded.

"Okayy."

"Pinky promise?" She raised her pinky finger waiting for Taeyeon to interlace his pinky. He did with a smile.

"Okay now spill."

"I think..... I like you." Taeyeon's eyes widen a bit, his mouth was in agape. Shocked as he may seem, he blinked his eyes, analyzing what just happened. 

It was getting awkward, he knows it. Jiyeon hung her head low as she felt how awkward it turned out. Every confession turns out this way. 

It was already 5 minutes since Jiyeon confessed and still Taeyeon hasn't spoke a word. Finally Taeyeon snapped back to reality, he made a fake cough to break the awkwardness around them. He held Jiyeon's hand, still not speaking about the little confession.

"Let's get you home." He said. 

Little did he know, his words hurted Jiyeon. She was expecting for an answer and they made a promise not to get awkward and yet here they being awkward with ther hands locked with each other.

It was silence throughout the walk until they reached Jiyeon's house.

"Thanks for walking with me." Jiyeon smiled, it was a forced one.

Taeyeon smiled back and waited for Jiyeon to walk inside her house. "I'll see you tomorrow oppa."

Taeyeon nodded, before Jiyeon could make to the door, Taeyeon held her hand pulling her closer to him until he can hug her. "Let's give it a try." He whispered with a smile.

Jiyeon smiled as well at his back with a tint of pink all over her cheeks. Taeyeon pushed her softly by her shoulders with a smile "And I think I like you too." He leaned in not capturing Jiyeon's plum lips but letting his lips touch Jiyeon's forehead. It lasted for a minute then Taeyeon broke it. "I don't have classes tomorrow, so I guess I'll just see you at the mall after your class and my work. Arasso?"

Jiyeon nodded still not able to say a single word.

"Good. Sleep well, pretty lady." Taeyeon waved his hand with a grin forming on his face. Jiyeon laughed at how dorky Taeyeon looks when he grins like that.

**

Tiffany's POV

I was watching T.V while waiting for Siwon, I asked him to fetch me so we could go to school together. He's not the type of a guy who comes to a girl's house just to go to school together and right now he's late. I was starting to get annoyed, checking my cellphone every once in a while.

After a few minutes a honk can be heard outside. I knew it was Siwon so I hurried outside only to be greeted with a guy leaning on his car.

'How arrogant. What the heck. He's my boyfriend. What the heck are you saying Tiff!'

"Good morning." I greeted. I was expecting for a greet but instead he just opened the door for me.

We didn't talk too much, the whole drive was full of silence.

I walked out of the car and was expecting him to do the same. But as I walked to his side he rolled down the windshield. "I'm not going to class. I have to do something. I'll see you later."

With that he drove off. 

'Why is he being like this. No TIff, you should trust him. But he's giving me reasons to doubt.'

I snapped back to reality when I heard a loud squeal not far from me.

 

No One's POV

"You! Get away from me!" Jessica shouted as she push Yuri away who was chasing after her.

"I'm not going to harm you, will you please stop." The black-haired boy said still chasing after the girl.

"With your ugly face? No thanks! I rather ran out of oxygen because of running than to stop and get caught by you!"

This time Yuri dropped off the innocent and dorky character of him, he ran faster and grabbed  Jessica by her wrist, turning her around with a force. Jessica was startled by that, so she hit Yuri on the chest while screaming with her dolphin scream.

It hurt Yuri's ears, so she let go of Jessica's hand and used his hand to cover his ears. Giving Jessica the freedom to hit him everywhere. He was getting irritated so he held both of Jessica's wrist. "If you don't stop I'll kiss you." Yuri threatened.

When Jessica calmed down, Yuri slowly let go of her wrist. "Stay there don't even try to run or else."

Jessica followed and crossed her arms. Yuri on the other hand, was getting something on his bag as he was done looking for a certain something, he handed the box to Jessica.

"Here's the replacement." He said. Jessica was shocked, she didn't expect Yuri would do it for real. She took it, slowly opening the box. She was having a doubt, that maybe it was just prank.

But then a familiar phone laid perfectly inside the box, covered with a pink case. 

"Be careful next time." Yuri said and left.

Jessica didn't even had the chance to thank him. She was shocked because Yuri did it for real and touched because he even bought a pink case. Snapping out of it, she went to her next class thinking how she could thank Yuri after this.

 

**

 

Taeyeon was on his way to Jiyeon's house. He decided to walk Jiyeon to school. So there he was, sitting on the pavement, waiting for Jiyeon. After a few minutes, Jiyeon walked out of her house and saw Taeyeon sitting on the sidewalk facing her with his back.

Taeyeon on the other hand felt another presence behind his back. Slowly, he turned around and saw Jiyeon standing behind him.

"Oppa..." She trailed off, worried that Taeyeon might be waiting for her since forever. "Have you been waiting for me, for too long?"

Seeing how anxious Jiyeon look, he chuckled. "No, I just got here like few minutes ago. No worries so smile." Taeyeon smiled so Jiyeon would smile too. "Let's go, you'll be late." He grabbed Jiyeon's hand and started walking.

 

They successfully reached their school, but unfortunately they have to seperate since Taeyeon doesn't have classes every Thursday. With a sulking face they both let go.

"I'll see you later, okay?" Taeyeon said.

"Okay. I'll text you." They both smiled and went their seperate ways.

 

**

 

After the oh-so-boring class, the bell finally rang all over the campus, signalling to some class that it's their lunch already. Yuri stretched his hand while yawning, he fell asleep during the class so stretching was needed.

"Yo! Dude let's go." A random classmate of Yuri said.

"Yeah, I'll catch up." He smiled putting his unused notebook and pencil on his bag. 

After that he head out, not knowing where to go. Then it hit him, canteen is the best place ever. He went there buying himself some sandwich and drinks. He was lucky to find an empty table, he walked there and when he was about to put his tray someone put a bag on the table. He looked up to see who the person was and saw Jessica looking back at him.

"Oh sorry are you gonna sit here?" Jessica asked dropping her cold attitude for this guy infront of her.

"No, I was going to lay and sleep here." Yuri said sarcastically. "Who are you again?" He asked out of the blue.

Jessica's face fell. 'This guy is the weirdest guy I've ever met.'

"Do you have a short-term-memory-loss?" Jessica retorted.

"I'm not Dory. I remember you now, Jessica Jung."

"I thought you were her brother."

Yuri rolled his eyes. "If you're not here to eat, will you please leave because I'm really hungry right now."

Jessica was taken aback, no one has ever pushed her away like this. She's a freaking goddess to every student here in their campus but this guy did another insult to her. She wanted to peel off his skin and pour vinegar all over his body.

But aside of that, she remembered that she's here to say thank you not to argue.

"I'm here to say Thank you."

"For what?"

"For the phone. I didn't mean what I said yesterday, I mean I could myself a new one. So thank you."

Yuri smiled putting back his innocent and dorky character. "Are you thanking for the phone or the case." He asked in a joking manner.

"What! Yah I'm thanking because you're really something."

Yuri chuckled. "Something? Yeah a retard. You called me that yesterday."

Sensing that it would be a long conversation, Jessica pulled out a chair and sat across Yuri.

"Yeah, sorry about that but it was your fault you keep on forgetting about my name."

"Not my fault, you're name is too long to pronounce. So I'm naming you Sica."

Jessica can't deny that she blushed because of the new name given by a guy who totally annoyed her. "Sica?"

Yuri grinned. "Sica for short, for long Jessica." He chuckled as well as Jessica. "Is Sica your nickname?"

"You just gave that nickname awhile ago."

"Great so that means I'm the only one who will call you that. Because I gave that nickname."

"Arasso."

Jessica felt comfortable around Yuri, she felt like she can be herself with this guy. She love the feeling of of being normal, just a typical girl not the queenka around the campus.

Soon the two got closed laughing here and there as they walk around the hallway. Jessica would push Yuri whenever he cracks a joke on her. Some boys were throwing daggers at Yuri. Some girls just stared at them jealous, they couldn't glare at the ice princess since it would only result into an icy stare.

The two soon got seperated since they don't have same classes. But the two swoere they would wait for each other after class since Jessica asked Yuri to wait for her.

Who would dare to reject this princess.

 


So yeah it's a bit all of a sudden like 'Woah Jiyeon and Taeyeon are together now, how did that happen?'

It's rushy right? Yeah, that's because the real deal would be in the next chap. It's big time.

So since some of you guys said that I should let Taeyeon and Jiyeon together for awhile.

So yeah I did.

So I know there are typos there. Sorry too lazy to check.

I'll see you guys on my next update.

 

Subscribe. Comments are highly appreciated. Share+ if you want. Gomawo :))

iloveyou guys :))

Comment. Comment. I like reading comments :))