3

Because You Might Grow Distant

 

 


Taeyeon's POV

Something started ringing loudly around the room. So I started fting my body, left and right.

I groaned because the sound hasn't stop. So I got up and found out that it was my phone.

God damn alarm.

I walked to the bathroom. After doing morning activities. I walked out.

Siwon is out already while Yuri is  still sleeping.

I shook  my head taking my cardigan and walked out.

I was at the lobby looking for a certain couple. I found them and was about to walk towards them but a voice stopped me.

"Hyung!" 

I turned my body and found T.K. running towards me.

"Hyung, let's have breakfast."

"I can't, I'm going to have breakfast with Tiffany and Siwon."

"Oh c'mon hyung, just this once." He whined, flashing his pout and puppy eyes.

I sighed. "Fine." I said. 

We were about to walk away when a voice stopped us.

Jeez, why does people keep doing this.

I turned around and saw Tiffany and Siwon walking towards us.

As soon as they got close Tiffany started talking. "Let's have breakfast." She smiled.

I was about to speak but T.K butted in.  "He can't noona, he'll be having breakfast with his beloved dongsaeng."

"Oh."

"Can we join you guys?" Siwon asked, smiling.

Again, I was about to speak but T.K got first. "No." T.K said bluntly. He looked at Tiffany. "Sorry noona, but maybe next time." He grinned and started dragging me away from.

Then we found an empty table and settled there.

"You should thank me hyung." He said shoving a spoonful of rice on his mouth.

"Why?"

"I just saved you from your misery."

I chuckled. "Yah yah, slow down." I said to stop him from taking another spoonful of rice.

This kid, somehow I feel happy with this kid. I thank him for that.

"Hyung let's take a stroll in  the beach."

I smiled and agreed. What can I do? I know he's only  trying to cheer me up or something.

This will be our last night here, tomorrow morning we'll leave.

So why not spend the time happy?

"Hyung hyung,over there look!" He pointed at the surfers going on the big waves. "Wah! Cool!" He shouted.

Few seconds later and I found myself spazzing with T.K

"Hyung let's try it." He started jogging to the stall where surf board are rented.

"Seriously you don't even know how to surf."

"Teach me then hyung." 

Okay, I may know some things about surfing but I forgot about it now.

Soon T.K approaches me, dragging two surf board with him.

"Here. Yours is blue hyung because you love that color. And mine is Black."

I chuckled once again. We went to the changing room, to change clothes of course.

"First you have to practice lying on the board. Let's practice here on the sand." T.K started  doing what I said. "Practice paddling motion and getting up."

I taught him basic skills and soon we went to have a real surf on the sea.

I got tired so I stopped surfing and rested on the sand. Watching T.K, sometime he falls because of balance, sometime curses at the board.

I chuckled.

"Surfing?" A girl asked. "I didn't know you know how to surf."

Tiffany.

"Well, I do." I chuckled bitterly. I guess you don't know much about me.

"Hyung I got it now!" T.K shouted, proud of himself.

"Are you sure he's just you're friend?"

"Huh? Why?"

"He totally acts like you. From being dorky and childish."

I giggled.

"I thought he was your dongsaeng."

"Yeah."

Soon Siwon came running.

"Hi babe." Pang. 

Heart being smashed.

Thrown into somewhere.

Siwon kissed Tiffany and she kissed back.

Died.

Ouch.

T.K would hate this scene as much as I hate it.

"Yah! If you're going to make out don't do it here! In front of my hyung!" I looked at T.K, he's angry. And I was shocked. "Hyung let's go."

I stood up  and followed him.

We found a place not crowded. We were under a big rock.

"C'mon hyung cry it out."

As soon as he finished talking I cried.

Cried until I can't cry no more. Until no tears came out from my eyes.

"You shouldn't have looked at them hyung."

I kept quiet and let him talk.

"I know you're stubborn hyung. And I know you won't listen to us. Just don't bare with it for more."

He patted my back to calm me.

"Well, noona is sure pretty. But blind."

We stayed their for hours. Just looking at the sea and the sun.

We even forgot to eat lunch. 

God, just simply take me away. No need to make me suffer.

I watch the wave as they softly touch the sand. The cloud is mixed with blue and orange haze. Sunset.

"Hyung let's change clothes now."

I stood up.

After changing clothes we went back to the hotel to have a snack.

I saw Siwon and Tiffany in the lobby's couch, having fun.

"Taeng!" Siwon shouted waving his hand toget my attention.

I smiled.

"Come here Taeng."

"Let's go over there Minwoo."

"Hyu–"

I silenced him by looking at him.

"Fine."

"Hey Taeng and Minwoo. What's wrong?" Tiffany greeted and asked T.K.

Yep, he's pouting.

"Nothing noona."

We sat across them. "So what's up?"

"Where have you been?" Siwon asked as he drink his juice.

"Minwoo and I strolled around the beach."

"But Tae I thought we're gonna have fun, the three of us." Tiffany pouted.

I swear I could've melt on the spot.

I chuckled bitterly.

Fun? Fun or pain? Jeez Tiffany if you only knew.

"Yeah, Tiffany is right."

And now they're cuddling right in front of me. I can see T.K burning with anger.

"Let's join them in the camp fire." Siwon suggested.

I wanted to say no but I can sense Tiffany wanted me to be there too. So I ended up tagging along with them.

My poor heart. I'm sorry for making you suffer.

T.K decided to disappear somewhere, I don't know.

So yeah, I'm here in the camp fire sitting by myself. Watching them cuddle, seeing her laugh and smile charmingly at Siwon.

Siwon doing the same.

So this is fun. Yeah I'm having fun right now. Hear that Tiffany, I'm having fun!

Yey. This is so freaking fun. So fun that I could die right now.

A tear rolled down, I stood up and threw the stick I was holding on the fire.

They were startled and confused.

"Taeng!" They shouted, but I ignored it since I don't like the fun they're having.

 

 

                                                                         ————————————————————————————————————

Morning came and I forgot what happened last night. The last thing I remember, I was walking down the beach, kicking the sand with all my might. Shouting incoherent words. Crying my heart out.

Damn this vacation.

"Hey sleepyhead. Pack up we'll be leaving in 2 hours." Yuri said as he close his bag.

I stood up and took a quick shower. After that, I packed my things up and walked out of the room.

The students are all gathered at the lobby now. Somehow I was hoping not to see the couple but damn I remember I was sitting next to them.

"You!" A girl shouted. I shifted my head.

"Me?" I pointed at myself.

The girl walked closer and cupped my face.

"Where did you go last night?" She asked still cupping my face.

Hope don't rise. Please don't.

"Somewhere."

"Unfair. You're supposed to have fun with us." She pouted and removed her hands from my cheeks.

"Sorry. Hehe." I chuckled.

"Babe, let's go!" Siwon shouted. "You too Taeng!"

"Let's go Taeng." She smiled and dragged me with her to the van.

                                                     

                                                                      ————————————————————————————————————

Hours passed and we came back to the city. Of course just like the scene when we came to Sokcho beach happened when we left. I was like staring at the window because I can't bare looking at my left. 

My eyes would tear up and my heart would break.

So I'd rather stare at the window and here them cuddle than see them giving light pecks to each other.

"Hey umma." I said with a low tone. I removed my shoes and entered the house.

"Hey Taenggo. How's your trip?"

"Fun.." Super fun. I scoffed in my thoughts. Yeah right.

"Why don't you rest first, you seemed tired."

I nodded and went to my room.

"Tiffany, why are you making this hard for me." I said, lying down on my bed. "Why do you always keep my hopes up everytime you do unusual things."

I'll get tired of this. I hope. I will.


Comment. Comment Please :)))

 

Subscribe. Comments are highly appreciated. Share+ if you want. Gomawo :))

iloveyou guys :))