19

Because You Might Grow Distant

 

 

 


(Monday Morning)

Taeyeon stayed lying on his bed like he did yesterday. After crying for hours, Taeyeon went home, it was already 3am in the morning that time. All he did is lock himself on his room while his mom kept on knocking on his door. Minwoo and Yuri came to check on Taeyeon but the stubborn guy didn't talk to them. He said he was fine when his mom asked him if he's okay. Of course he lied, luckily his mom let him off this time.

 

The morning sun rayed all over Taeyeon's room, he shifted over revealing his swollen eyes. He groaned feeling the heat of the sun, he covered his face using his pillow trying to sleep peacefully again. 

His mom knocked on the door, he groaned again. It's annoying and his alarm clock rang, adding more noise that would wake up a sleepy person. He sat up and threw the pillow aside.

"I'm up!" He shouted.

Taeyeon took his shower, after that he lazily put his clothes on. He moves like a zombie. He didn't eat much instead he just grabbed a piece of sandwich and left.

**

It's a normal day for everyone, but not for Yuri, Jiyeon, and Tiffany. They lined up near the open gate waiting for Taeyeon.

"What's taking him so long," Yuri says, irritated because they've been standing there for 15 minutes.

Jessica suddenly appears from nowhere. "What are you guys doing here?" She asks, "And who are you waiting for? Is there an Idol coming?"

They all shook there heads. Jessica shrugged seeing the response from her friends.

From a far, a blonde boy wearing sunglasses, walked dull. He looked up and saw his friends waiting. He nervously walked to the side so that no one will notice him, unfortunately Yuri's eyes are roaming around. Yuri saw him sneaking up, he quietly walked over Taeyeon grabbing him by his shirt.

"Why hello there, Kim Taeyeon." He said, locking Taeyeon within his arms.

"What the f'ck! Let me go!" Taeyeon shouted trying to free himself. He's not in the mood for talks and with Yuri not letting him go, irritates him. He's angry and still not fully recovered with what happened the other night.

"Where have you been the other night?"

"None of your business!" He spat.

Yuri let's go sensing some weird behaviour from his friend. He took a step backward, thought it wasn't obvious he knows Taeyeon is glaring at him through the black-tinted shades.

"What's wrong Taeng?" Tiffany softly asks.

Taeyeon looked at Tiffany, gritting his teeth while clenching his fist to prevent the pain that'll eat him up soon.

"None of your business." He sternly said, leaving his friends behind.

All of them were left in dazed situation and confused about Taeyeon's behaviour. Yuri followed his friend, stopping him by putting one arm on his shoulder.

"Hey Taeng," He says. "What's wrong?"

"I said none of your business! How many times do I have to tell you that!" Taeyeon shouted as loud as he can. Yuri looked around them and saw some students looking at them. He looked back at Taeyeon who was breathing heavily.

He grinned, "You don't have shout Taeng. Calm down."

Taeyeon sighed, massaging his forehead. He doesn't like this, he doesn't want to act like this. He didn't mean it, he just got carried away. He sighed once again, looking over to the three girls not far from them. He saw how scared they were.

"Taeng," Jiyeon softly calls. She held Taeyeon's hand squeezing it a bit.

Taeyeon felt the warmth, he needed it. He needed comfort. He covered Jiyeon with a hug, feeling more warmth. He felt light and somehow the pain went away. They both pulled out, Taeyeon showed a weak smile while Jiyeon showed an understanding one. She caressed Taeyeon's cheek, showing a smile again.

"Let's meet at the park after class, for now, I'm going to my class because I'm late." Taeyeon nodded, "I'll see you." She kissed Taeyeon on the lips and left.

Tiffany took a step backward, she felt her eyes stinging from the sight. She felt envious. She suddenly missed those times where Taeyeon would randomly hug her and smile at her. She felt envious with Jiyeon, calming Taeyeon down. She used to do that to him.

"Wow your girlfriend is really something," Yuri says as he eyed Jiyeon.

"Stop staring at her." Taeyeon warned.

"Right. Sorry." Yuri rubbed the back of his neck. "Where were you the other night? Minwoo and I were looking for you."

"Just somewhere." 

Yuri nodded, knowing that Taeyeon doesn't want to talk about it here.

"Taeng can we talk?" Tiffany suddenly spoke.

Taeyeon looked at her and scoffed. "What are you doing here?" He coldly asked. "Shouldn't you be with Siwon right now?"

"Taeng we–" Tiffany was about to hold Taeyeon's hand but the guy moved it away. 

"I'm sorry but I have to go." Taeyeon excused himself and started walking away.

Tiffany felt hurt. The way Taeyeon acted to her is unusual, Taeyeon once acted like that and she felt hurt as well, but this time it's even more painful for her. She looked at Yuri but the latter just shrugged.

"I'll see you guys later. Bye Sica!"

Tiffany and Jessica were left there, standing in the middle of the pavement. Jessica looked at her friend.

"Are you the reason why Taeyeon acted like that?"

"I don't know Jess." Tiffany sighed.

She doesn't even know what happened to Taeyeon, she tried calling him but the latter would just ignore it.

"Then what was he talking about?"

"Can we just not talk right now?" Tiffany sighed and started walking away to her class.

 

It was dull on Tiffany's side, she leaned her chin on her hands. She wasn't listening and being attentive unlike the usual. She stared out on the door where she could see a couple of students talking.

Taeyeon seemed fine, he was listening but it was sinking on him. He was just staring at the white board not fully understanding what his teacher was saying.

Finally the bell rang indicating that it's their lunch break. Taeyeon quickly head out, hanging his bag on his arm. He went to his locker, putting his books back on it. He sighed and closed it.

"Hey, hot-headed Edward Cullen." Yuri said while he was leaning on the locker. Taeyeon was wearing his sunglasses which is why he earned a joke from his friend. He glared but it wasn't obvious. "Let's go eat." Yuri wrapped his arm around Taeyeon's neck dragging him to the cafeteria.

Taeyeon wanted to whine but decided not to, so he ended up sitting across Yuri while they wait for the others. Jiyeon came smiling like an angel to her boyfriend while she stuck her tongue out to Yuri. Yuri did the same.

"Hi Taeng," Jiyeon says sitting next to her boyfriend.

Taeyeon smiled. "Hey."

Just in time, Jessica came dragging Tiffany with her. 

"Can we join you?" Jessica asks, pulling out the chair next to Yuri.

"We haven't say yes." Yuri said.

"So? You'll still agree."

"What if I don't."

Jessica did a What face. She stood up, "You're so mean!" She turned around and was about to leave but Yuri stopped her by holding her hand.

"I was just kidding." He laughed. Jessica blushed when she felt Yuri's hand on her hand. She hid it and tried her best to sulk. "Don't give me that face, I feel like I'm being a bad boyfriend."

"What!?" Jessica shouted, grabbing all the attention of the other students. She was shock hearing Yuri say that he is her boyfriend, when they are absolutely just friends.

"What? I thought I'm your boyfriend. Jeez, I'm not your boyfriend?"

"Since when huh? You're not my boyfriend and we're not together!"

"But I thought we–"

"No. We're not together."

"So you don't like me?"

"Wha–" Jessica paused. "No. I don't."

Yuri lowered his head and sighed for minutes. He lifted his head and beamed a wide smile trying to hide some emotions he doesn't want to show. He let go of Jessica's hand and went back to his seat.

"Don't ever shout like that again Taeng, you really scared me." Jiyeon said, scolding Taeyeon for what he did earlier. She pinched Taeyeon's ear, while the latter could only cry in pain.

Tiffany frowned from this sight. She shook her head trying to get her attention out of it. She stood up, "I'm gonna buy lunch." She grabbed her purse and stormed away.

Tiffany quickly turned to her left, exiting the cafeteria. She just lost her appetite and was wondering where to go. She doesn't want to see Taeyeon and Jiyeon cuddling in front of her eye. She hates but she doesn't admit it.

"No, it's alright Tiff, you're not jealous. He's your bestfriend." She says to herself.

She continued walking.

"Tiffany!" Siwon shouted when he saw Tiffany walking.

 


Short update. Yeah, I was planning to make it long, but if I do that means I won't update for more days. So yeah, a short one. Been busy.

Can you believe it, we have freaking Saturday class. That . To hell.

And yet we're not doing anything for our JS prom.

Stupid school.

Anyway enjoy. :)))

 

 

Subscribe. Comments are highly appreciated. Share+ if you want. Gomawo :))

iloveyou guys :))

Wanna know what happened between Tiffany and Siwon?

Well then, wait for the next chap! xD