~Chapter 29~

HOW TO SURVIVE HIGH SCHOOL with Luhan

Just a Feeling - Urban Zakapa

 



 

 

Authors POV

 

Myungsoo finished talking and everyone clapped and cheered, well it's because it's him talking and he looked hot but you know they had to. He invited them so they better clapped which they did or else he would have cut off their bal...

He’s joking.

So he headed down the podium and as he did the music blared and soon everyone headed to the dance floor. To be an awesome host he had to have awesome music present and of course Infinite had to dance, it’s their thing so we had to and he wanted to impress Youngmi with his mad skills. yeah.

While Myungsoo was talking to everyone he saw Youngmi slip out of the room and he had this feeling in his gut that something was quite wrong and of course Luhan had to follow her, sarcasm intended. Don't think that Myungsoo dislike him or anything, it's not that, it is just Luhan is too clingy with her and Myungsoo dislikes it a lot.

You could say he has taken quite a liking to our dear Youngmi and no it's not that he loves her and I would die for her, not yet anyways.

The thing that he likes about her is her. She is amazing and she didn't even know it. She would always make him laugh with her attitude that he came to fancy and all her insecurities and her school rules. He of course did not protest or said anything about it at first when he read it but he knew that she wanted that life and he went along with it and everything turned out great.

Myungsoo came back to the table and sat there alone waiting for Youngmi and Luhan to come back. Every now and then he seemed to think that Youngmi had this secret that she didn't tell Myungsoo and Luhan. It bothered him quite a bit and how she left the room then, like she was looking for someone got his there-is-something-wrong radar beeping erratically. He then had to know what happened.

Finally Luhan came back with this unreadable expression on his face that made Myungsoos radar beep twice as fast and loud in his head. When Luhan gets to the point of using the unreadable expression then something must have gone wrong and he needed to talk to and see Youngmi, stat.

Luhan sat down on his seat and stayed quiet like Myungsoo was non-existent. Luhan didn't think that he knew Myungsoo even existed at that point; he was clouded with thoughts and chubby kids.

Myungsoo nudged him on his leg using my leg and asked, "Lulu, where is Youngmi? Have you seen her?"

Luhan looked at him and said, "She went to the restroom." He was avoiding something, like he didn't want to tell Myungsoo something important. Myungsoo nodded uncertain and crossed his leg and impatiently waited for Youngmis arrival.

After waiting for five minutes Myungsoo couldn't wait any longer waiting, someone does not go to the restroom for more than ten minutes and she had been gone for more than twenty so I had to look for her.

He stood up and Luhan did the same. They eyed each other and Luhans phone suddenly rang. Their eyes met again and then to the area where the phone was located, Myungsoo eyed Luhan as he answered the call.

"Hello?" Luhan said, facing away from Myungsoo.

Myungsoo impatiently waited until Luhan finished talking to whomever he was talking to so he could ask for questions about the caller and Youngmi.

"Who was that?" Myungsoo asked, biting his nails.

"It was Youngmi," Luhan answered. He was jittery about something and Myungsoo knew about it. Luhan practically made everything evident with his expression when Myungsoo asked about Youngmi.

"So what did she say?"

"She said she's at the garden having a breather. She said that everything is suffocating her so she had to calm down a bit."

After Luhan answered Myungsoo he quickly faced away and tried walking away but Myungsoo quickly grabbed his wrist and stopped him. They looked at each other and Luhan furrowed his eye brows at Myungsoo, he tried pulling his hand away but Myungsoo had other plans.

"Let go," Luhan said.

"No. Let me go to her. As a host I should take care of my guests so... stay here and have fun while I tend to Youngmi." Myungsoo smiled at Luhan with a kind smile.

Luhan looked away from Myungsoo then to the exit of the hall. His head went down and Myungsoo softened his grip on Luhans wrist and it slowly stayed on Luhans side. They both stayed quiet and quickly enough, Myungsoo left the scene but it wasn't left unnoticed by Sungjong who was on the dance floor.

Unknown girls kept throwing themselves at Sungjong and he felt so uneasy. Girls who looked like some cheap on the road was not the fun Sungjong was looking for when it came to parties, but hot guys are right up his alley.

"Come on oppa," some ty girl said trying to persuade Sungjong but it seemed like she was just too drunk to function like some old hobo who had acquired a bottle of gin and had a few of weed. Girls these days, they go off humping anything that stands which for her situation it was a wooden chair.

Sungjong stared wide eyed at her as she did her business with the chair a few meters away confused of what he should do, help her or run away and never come back.

Thank goodness that he left and came back to the table where he found Luhan slumped on his chair looking unhappy. Being unhappy in one of Myungsoos multiple parties is a big no no and Sungjong knew what he needed, dancing.

"Why so sad?" asked Sungjong.

Luhan looked up at him and smiled a little. He nodded at Sungjong and went back to his saddened self. Sighing, Sungjong sat down next to Luhan and started a conversation.

"What's up?" Sungjong asked. "Why aren't you having fun like those cool kids?" He was pointing at his group of friends as they danced on the dance floor, retardedly, like they always do apart from their group choreographed dances where they had to be serious and all.

"Hmmm... I don't know.." Luhan answered, shrugging.

"Well, come on then!"

Sungjong got up on his feet and grabbed Luhans hand and dragged him to the dance floor towards his idiotic friends. Luhan stood out on the dance floor like a standing penguin amongst a group of retarded clapping seals making random noises.

"Dance!" Hoya urged him on, nudging him on the arm. Luhan complied and rocked to the beat of the music on his heel.

Soon Luhan evolved from a prim and proper penguin into one of the biggest retarded clapping seals on the dance floor, he let all his troubles away and danced it all off until his retardedness left his body which was much later in the evening.

Myungsoo on the other hand was searching for Youngmi outside that chilly evening - while his friends ran a riot inside and made Luhan into a party seal. He assumed that the cold would have already taken the night and he took it upon himself to have his guests be taken care of properly, as the host he could not let Youngmi get ill and he was concerned too.

Myungsoo finally found her seated on a swing set covered around in the most beautiful flowers that shined magically with the illuminations of the moon that situated itself under a domed shelter with four sides.

Myungsoo walked on the white stoned pathway that led to Youngmi and stayed behind her without her noticing as she swung little by little with the help of the silent breeze of the night.

"YOUNGMI!!" He screamed so loud that it made Youngmi jump off the swing and hug the ground, she tried to but failed. It made her look like a hungry fat kid who hasn't eaten in days crawling on the floor while trying to grab a half-eaten hamburger on a counter that seemed too far for his reach.

"AHHHHHHH, JESUS CHRIST! AHHHHHH!!" Youngmi screamed and screamed. But when she finally finished her near-death experience Myungsoo couldn't help but laugh, like the I'm-going-to-die-from-laughter-mixed-with-a-few-spills-of-tears laugh, that one.

Youngmi cautiously then looked back at Myungsoo who still had the trace of the giggles and quickly softened her expression to the sight of him.

"You dickhead!" She said as she got up from the floor. "You scared the crap out of me! I thought I was going to get eaten then. You !"

"Hahaha, I'm sorry but I had to. You looked too sad and I could only save you by scaring the crap out of you," he said.

Youngmi sat on the swing again and let the breeze take her, Myungsoo then sat down next to her - the swing was two to three seater - and pushed it lightly with his foot.

"Why the long face Youngie?" Myungsoo asked, rocking the swing with a little more force.

"Things happened and I hate it. I wish I could vanish right now." She hoped at that moment that the breeze would take her off the ground and carry her to the unknown and never be seen again but Myungsoo clearly disliked her idea, when he quickly interjected her with quite a force.

"You can't vanish! I nee- Bomi noona needs you and so do Luhan and I. You can't vanish! I won't let it happen." Myungsoo was grabbing her by the arms as he made her face him so she could face his wrath.

Youngmi chuckled at his overreaction, pinching him on his rosy cheeks in the process.

"Yadda-yadda-yadda... Well why are you here Mr Important-Host?" Youngmi asked resting her head on his shoulder.

"I wanted to check on you. As a great friend and a great host I need to tend all my guests," Myungsoo replied.

"Sure, sure. You know I'm not the only guest in your party," she said knowingly.

"I know but you're special to me and I'm pretty sure they are all drunken baboons inside at the moment and I don't want to see what happens next." Myungsoo chuckled and crossed his feet together. "Back to my first question, why the long face?"

Youngmi straightened her posture but slumped down again, her shoulders caving forward and her expression staying the same. "Myungsoo?" He looked at her. "Yep, that's me. At your service!"

"Can I trust you with something important?" She asked seriously as she looked at him dead on, eye to eye. He nodded, staring back at her.

Youngmi was contemplating in her head if Myungsoo was the right person to tell the unknown about. She was having trouble with trusting him about it, if he was the right choice. Was he? She didn't know and that was the reason why she had to take a breather and stay under the moonlight to think about her choices, the right choices that would benefit her in the future. Luhan was out of the picture, she couldn't bear to tell him about her situation. Something inside her didn't want him to know and she guessed it was for the best, she wished it was for the best.

"Of course! I am the Kim Myungsoo, the one and only, the great and magnificent, the king of all kings, that's me!"

Youngmi chuckled and forced out a little laugh that made something inside her feel better, relaxing all her tensioned muscles and also the tensions she was feeling emotionally.

"So what did you want to tell me?" He asked, poking the palm of her hands.

Youngmi held her breath before saying what she wanted to say, but what did she want to say?

"Okay," - she sighed - "I - how do I say this, I have been getting these notes for a few months now and I’ve been getting threats and I think it's getting worse by the day and I feel like they know something about me that might be destructive to me. The notes are mostly about you, about how I should leave you alone for my own good and the person has been threatening me and I don't know what to do. I don't want to hurt anyone and I feel like I am.." She looked at him, looking for what he thought about it, her eyes producing a wet substance that is called tears.

Myungsoo could feel anger rise inside himself, just seeing her cry wasn’t a sight to see. He wrapped his arm around her and rocked the swing a bit harder. The feeling of the wind rushing towards them enhanced the soothing that Myungsoo was trying.

“Don’t worry, I will never leave you and you won’t leave me. Well find whoever this guy is and we’ll bring him down,” Myungsoo promised.

“Thank you. I feel a lot better now that I finally told someone about this. I really wish the notes would stop, it keeps getting worse and worse and I feel he knows something about me personally and it’s scaring me.”

“I hope it’s not that, please don’t be that.”

Myungsoo being there for her made her feel a lot better, she felt like she finally found that someone special in her life, a person who had a deep connection with her and the person who she could lean on whenever she needed a shoulder. She finally found her soul mate, her emotional soul mate.

 

 



Authors Note:

Hey guys. Sorry for such a long wait for this boring chapter. I feel like this story is going so slow... is it? I really hope you like it then if you don't then comment that you didn't. 

Finally! She told Myungsoo about her problems.. this stalker guy needs to get slapped across the face. Ugh, I hate whoever it is. Do you know who it is? Then I will give you a hint! It's someone who already appeared in the story! THINK!

And also the that she is talking about will be revealed soon and it will be sad and you'll know why Youngmi is like what she is.

 

*Question/s of the Day*

Who do you think the stalker is?

I already told you that the person appeared already. SO THINK! Also there will be a lot of twists in this.

 

I LOVE YOU GUYS! Even the the silent readers.. which is like everyone... I LOVE YOU!