~Chapter 16~

HOW TO SURVIVE HIGH SCHOOL with Luhan

Baby Goodnight - B1A4

 



 

 

Authors POV

 

“Youngmi, come on. Just talk to me, will you?” Luhan cried out as he chased her back to the dorms.

Youngmi just ran away from him after their get together with Luhans friends. She felt like ripping his body into shreds. Just wait when they get back, Luhan is pure dead meat! 

All these methods ot torture he can do to him when they get home, strapping him to the chair upside down, strap him to the bed with hungry feral rats on top of him, hitting him with a whip, cutting his precious hair or just castrate him so there won't be any Luhan babies running around causing chaos around the world.

Luhan cried out again a few more times as he chased towards her as she tried running away from him.

She finally neared the dorms but before she could open the door to her sister’s house Luhan quickly grabbed her wrist making her face him.

Youngmi avoided his stare and looked down at the ground wanting him to be gone from her presence.

“Just talk to me, will you?!” Breathed Luhan calming himself down as he let her wrist go then grabbing her shoulders and lightly shaking her stature.

Youngmi looked up at him with venom shooting out of her eyes; she was shooting imaginary lasers with venom dripping from them. If looks could kill then Luhan would have been battered to death by now.

“You stupid little ! Now that we are home you are going to die!” Youngmi screamed at him grabbing a mass of his hair and tugged it harshly making him yelp in pain.

He crouched down as Youngmi pulled down grunting in anger cursing a few times. After the tugging of the hair she started slapping his head then added the tugging again.

Another hit on the side of the head, then another one on the other side, then a tug on his hair then one last double slap on both the sides of his head.

Youngmi finally had enough after a full on 5 minutes of beating Luhan into a pulp. She was satisfied for now. She straightened herself flattening her school shirt and skirt then she fixed her hair that was tangled in front of her face getting caught by her hair seeking mouth.

“Are you done now?” Luhan asked looking at her with a red face and a very sad expression.

Youngmi sighed heavily and smiled at him. “Yes.”

Luhan then grabbed her shoulders and looked straight at her, their eyes looking intently at each other’s. His face a bit too close for her liking but still looked at him quite shocked.

She thought that he would get angry but he was calm and collected. Now she was feeling guilty about what she did.

The tips of their noses were so close to touching but they kept the distance between them so they would be safe for any incidents that might happen if one comes too close to the other.

“Why did you tell them I was your girlfriend when you know I would kill you?” Youngmi asked while they stood at the same position, noses close enough to touch.

“Do you remember that time when I gave you that sheet of paper from the school president?” Youngmi nodded and told him to go on. “Well, I was oblivious to them eavesdropping on us. As soon as you left they questioned me about you, I couldn’t tell them who you were so I said you were my friend.” Luhan told her.

“Then how did the girlfriend thing happen?” She asked curiously.

“You didn’t even let me finish,” Luhan flicked her forehead. She hissed in pain and rubbed the sore spot leaving a red mark. “As I was saying, I told them you were my friend but they wouldn’t believe me. You’ve seen how Sehun and Kai were, they didn’t take no for an answer and thought there was something going on between both of us since apparently I smiled differently towards you.”

“Okay. Go on.” She told him.

“After that I said that we were just friends but they said to tell the truth and I knew they wouldn’t say no for an answer so I told them you were my girlfriend.” Luhan finally finished sighing heavily.

Youngmi looked at him disappointed then quickly slapped the side of his head.

“So they asked you to tell them the truth but you told them a lie? You are so smart!” Youngmi was being sarcastic.

“Sorry.” Luhan looked down.

“You could have just kept telling them that we were just friends until they take no as an answer or hit them like I always do to you.” Youngmi suggested.

“I know and I’m sorry, I should have told them the truth.” Luhan huffed looking sad.

Youngmi wrapped her hands around his body and hugged him feeling guilty of what she had done to him knowing that he was truly sorry for his bad actions. Luhan on the other hand was surprised at her sudden actions knowing that she disliked skinship and any type of closeness between them.

But now she initiated the hug and he just stood there like deer frozen on the spot. He let his hands dangle from his sides and rested his head on her shoulders after a few seconds she spoke breaking the touch.

“Yup, that’s it. We are done. No more skinship.” Youngmi announced quickly opening the door and heading inside. “Before you can come in promise me that you’ll tell them the truth tomorrow, okay?”

Luhan nodded and promised. “I, Luhan promises to tell the truth about our fake relationship tomorrow!” He announced holding up his right hand making her smile at his dorkiness.

They went inside and headed inside the kitchen upon hearing the chattering of a few people there. Looking at each other they curiously walked inside the room being met by Bomi and a few unknown men.

“We are home.” Youngmi announced standing beside Luhan waving at Bomi who faced them as soon as she heard Youngmi announce their arrival.

“Luhan, thank god you’re back!” Bomi breathed heavily getting a look from her younger sister.

Luhan looked at Bomi with questioning eyes. “What’s wrong?”

“Well, there has been an accident.” Bomi told him with sad eyes.

“It’s nothing serious right?” Youngmi asked but was quickly shut down by her sister.

“Shut up Youngmi!” Bomi shushed her sister. Youngmi tsked at her sister then rolled her eyes crossing her arms in a fit.

“So what’s wrong?” Luhan then asked again.

“Come and sit down.” Bomi gently guided Luhan to a seat around the table gently as she could like he was some patient that just got out of the hospital with a serious condition.

Youngmi followed sitting down next to Luhan on another seat.

The two unknown people left after saying their biddings to the three.

“Well the plumbing in your room has stopped working.” Bomi announced looking at Luhan.

“So that means??” He asked.

“I was doing my weekly checks on how you maintain your room’s right?” Luhan nodded. “I was checking your bathroom and I did my routine, checking if the water is running and blah blah blah but then when I the faucet on the sink there was no water coming through so I checked the toilet.” Bomi sighed looking down at her feet. “When I flushed it there was water coming out but then it wouldn’t stop so the water overflowed and nowyourroomisfloodedwithwater!”

“What? Tell me the ending slowly.” Luhan told Bomi.

“Your room flooded and everything is wet and needs to be refurnished.” She sighed after getting the huge weight off her shoulders. “So I guess you need to stay somewhere else for a week or so.”

Luhan looked at Bomi then asked an important question. “So where do I stay? I don’t really have anywhere else to go.” He told her, “Can I stay here?”

Bomi shook her head. “Sorry, Luhan. It’s against protocol to have a tenant live with the owner.”

Luhan made an ‘o’ shape with his mouth now understanding but where will he go?

“So where do I stay if I can’t stay here.” He asked.

“You can stay with Youngmi for a few nights while we get everything sorted.” Bomi smiled at him.

Youngmi on the other hand was munching on some strawberries and grapes as she lightly listened to their conversations while gazing at them for a few times.

Youngmi placed the last strawberry in and heard what her sister was saying to Luhan and quickly spat the contents in out into the world in disbelief.

“WHAT?!” She shrieked in surprise. She pointed at Luhan as she stood up; her fingers shook as she did so. “You can’t make me stay with him, he’s a guy and I’m a girl!”

“You’re friends anyway and Luhan is a good kid, I know he won’t do anything.” Bomi reassured her panicking sister.

“Our friendship isn’t that good, we’re not that close either. We just started a few days ago.” Youngmi looked at Luhan to see what he wanted to say about this but he was just smiling at her.

“Don’t worry Youngmi.” Luhan said standing up. “It’s just for a few days and I promise I’ll behave. Just treat this as a friendship test. Okay?” Luhan grabbed her shoulders and squeezed it for a bit while he smiled at her.

Youngmi nodded unknowingly as she was frozen on her spot.

“Why did he approve to it so quickly? Wasn’t he thinking?”

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

There was a knock at the door. Youngmi was sitting on her bed reading a book that she found in Bomis house needing the time to calm down herself after the shocking news of having a boy, that’s is right, a boy to stay with her, alone in her room, together.

Youngmi got up from her bed and walked towards the door knowing who it was behind it. She opened the door and there he was with that smile on his face.

“SLEEP OVER!!!” Luhan screamed on top of his lungs running towards the bed while he dropped his baggage on the floor in the process then diving towards the bed.

Youngmi calmly shut the door but her hands were saying otherwise. She looked like she could break the door by how hard she was clutching the door knob, her knuckles were even turning white.

She breathed heavily one at a time calming herself down as she closed her eyes thinking of happy places.

Youngmi looked at Luhan who made a blanket angel on her bed with her blanket while making strange noises with that same smile on his face. She rolled his eyes at him and walked closer feeling her anger well up again.

“YAH! Get off my bed!” Youngmi yelled pulling Luhan down her bed making a loud thud on the floor. Luhan groaned as he rubbed the sore spot that he landed on while he stood up from his spot.

Luhan pouted and looked at Youngmi. “I was having fun making blanket angels and you had to ruin it. Well, at least we’re having a sleep over!” He exclaimed with happiness overflowing from him.

“This is not a sleepover and YOU are not sleeping here!” Youngmi blocked Luhan away from her bed spreading her arms like an eagle.

“Where do I sleep then?” Luhan asked putting again.

“Sleep outside for all I care, I’m still angry at you about the girlfriend thing!” She hissed at her.

Luhan looked at her with a straight face. “Do you want to beat me up again, so you won’t get angry at me?” He suggested kneeling in front of her with his head down.

Youngmi widened her eyes at his actions, she didn’t want to hurt him again, and she was still feeling guilty about what happened outside.

Youngmi kneeled down in front of him and grabbed both the sides of his head making him look at her. “Hey, get up. I won’t beat you. I’m not angry, I’m just nervous of you being here. You know, you’re a guy and I’m a girl and I never really had a guy friend before so I’m new to this thing and our friendship.” Youngmi breathed and looked down. “I’m sorry if I’m being a hard friend on you.”

“I think I’m being too forward and too fast for you. If you want we’ll take it slowly. I’m sorry too.” Luhan grabbed her hands that was touching his face and settled it down and gave her a hug.

After a few seconds of hugging Youngmi finally had enough and pushed Luhan away.

“This is taking it too fast!” She pushed him away.

“Sorry.” He mumbled standing up from kneeling down; he helped Youngmi up and sat on her bed.

“So where do I sleep?” Luhan asked lying on the bed with his arms wide.

“Where do you want to sleep?” She asked him lying on her bed next to him with her head rested on his arms.

Luhan looked at her as she looked up at the ceiling. “Can I sleep on the bed next to you? It’s big and we can both fit on it.”

“Do you promise not to do anything weird and keep distancing yourself from me?” Youngmi asked still looking up.

“I promise.” Luhan promised.

“Fine.” Youngmi grumbled moving away from him to her position on the far side near the wall.

Luhan moved and lied down on the other side of the bed with a giant gap between them. There was an awkward silence between the two while they eyed that one blanket.

Youngmi quickly grabbed it but Luhan did the same at the same time. They tugged and pulled until the only thing that they could do is to claim it. They quickly scurried under it but it couldn’t cover both of them when they were so far apart so they looked at each other and nodded knowing what they had to do.

Luhan moved closer and so did Youngmi. Still seeing that it wasn’t enough, both scurried towards each other, then again and again until they were close enough to feel the hot breath of each other.

“That awkward moment when the blanket only caters for only one person…” Luhan cracked a lame joke but was still lame enough to make Youngmi giggle.

“Yah! It’s not funny.” She slapped him on the arms.

“If you’re uncomfortable I’ll get my blanket in my room.” Luhan suggested trying to move out of the blanket but was stopped by Youngmi.

“No, stay. I like your warmth; it’s like Bomi unnie’s when we were kids. We always used to sleep together when we were younger but she doesn’t do it anymore. So please stay.” Youngmi wrapped her arms around Luhan and snuggled closer to him resting her head on his chest smelling his scent. She closed her eyes and savoured the foreign feeling that she was used to when she was younger again.

Luhan smiled and snuggled closer and kissed the top of her head before sleeping.

 

 



Authors Note:

Edited :)

 

*Question/s of the Day*

Did you like this chapters fluff? I placed extra fluff for you guys.

When is your school starting? Mine started today :(

Comment to answer below.

Don't be a silent reader, I want to know what you think of my story. Your comments make me SO happy that I seriously jump up and down when I see a notification. At least try and comment.

 

Don't forget to friend me if you want, keep me merry and occupied.

 

Also, I stated up there that I started school so I might update not as frequently but I PROMISE that I will update at least twice or thrice a week. I have my usb so I can type and just continue. I love you all <3